Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gibot - Continued!

Closed Thread

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
what this bot do?

Old   #242

elite*gold: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsaint View Post
what this bot do?
plays dominion - its fast its fun its dominion... cool no?

Anyone has this error?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
My bot doesn't restart after the 7 mins which I set when that error occurs.

Edit: Yea it happend only for one Machine. I just cloned the main one again and deleted the one not working - now it works.

Old   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimas98 View Post
Yes i have the same problem! But... i have got ignored by the people, dont know why
Well I for one was on vacation. This is a bug that doesn't happen to me so I cant tell you why it's happening. Unfortunately this free tool that happens to be free that gives you stuff for free, not working properly only sometimes for some people seems to be one of those things that happens. Who knows, there might be a light at the end of the tunnel or something.

You could always learn autoit and make this for yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panpvp View Post
Can confirm that there is a problem with the buying of exp boost. Bot goes into the runes section and gets stuck there. Have tested on both euw and na, happens on every bot. Working on Microsoft XP SP3.
region=1 in cfg. They added summoners icons to eu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owneddd View Post
My bot doesn't move around in game I've followed all the settings, just doesnt click out of spawn then get dc'd for timer.
Your hud isn't 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4nhunt2 View Post
Bot doesn't work for me, It always tries to find change.
I accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezikokakola4 View Post
Hey i have a problem here . i manage to start bot correctly, they even join the game , but they do not move or something so all bots dc before even the match end due to inactivity . ( Got 5 bots btw ) Any solution ?
100% Hud size. That is the problem, i can assure you. I saw that you told someone that you did it already but I don't believe you. Why you want to lie to me?
Old   #244

My bot wildly changes the numbers in the account.txt at the end, dunno when it should be 0 or 1 but he starts changing them from nothing to |1. Sometimes he choses a random |10 for some reason. Does 0 mean no summoner name and 1 assigned name?
The bot skips the ones with |1 goes to the next account does the same and so on.
Does it really help to put the accounts.txt on read only? I thought the bot has to save that he has leveled the account to 10.
Hope you can bring in some clarity.

The recognition of the current level doesnt work for me I guess.

Old   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0lls0n View Post
Well I for one was on vacation. This is a bug that doesn't happen to me so I cant tell you why it's happening. Unfortunately this free tool that happens to be free that gives you stuff for free, not working properly only sometimes for some people seems to be one of those things that happens. Who knows, there might be a light at the end of the tunnel or something.

You could always learn autoit and make this for yourself?

region=1 in cfg. They added summoners icons to eu.

Your hud isn't 100%.

I accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle.

100% Hud size. That is the problem, i can assure you. I saw that you told someone that you did it already but I don't believe you. Why you want to lie to me?

I am not lying lol. why should i ? I need a bot so i can lvl up accounts. What other problem could be except hud ??
Old   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer11 View Post
My bot wildly changes the numbers in the account.txt at the end, dunno when it should be 0 or 1 but he starts changing them from nothing to |1. Sometimes he choses a random |10 for some reason. Does 0 mean no summoner name and 1 assigned name?
The bot skips the ones with |1 goes to the next account does the same and so on.
Does it really help to put the accounts.txt on read only? I thought the bot has to save that he has leveled the account to 10.
Hope you can bring in some clarity.

The recognition of the current level doesnt work for me I guess.
0 = not in use
1 = active
10 = level 10
15 = level 15
Old   #247

elite*gold: 60
Does the language affect in any way? Because I've been trying to run it in Spanish. Actually downloading in English to try out.
The problem is that the username and password aren't automatically written by the bot, so nothing happens after it clicks on login.
Old   #248

My bots also loads fine but once in game they dont move. I have set hud to 100% numerous times, I have also cop and pasted someone elses LoL config that they posted a few pages back. Still no luck.

I am running a i7 4770k @ 3.5
1 TB HDD
6G Ram
Old   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrinator62 View Post
My bots also loads fine but once in game they dont move. I have set hud to 100% numerous times, I have also cop and pasted someone elses LoL config that they posted a few pages back. Still no luck.

I am running a i7 4770k @ 3.5
1 TB HDD
6G Ram
Try copying and pasting someone else's config again then set to read-only and see if you're still having problems
Old   #250

I did that, sir. for both LoL and config.ini (also have messed with it myself.) Can it be that I just lag too much too not enough ram? I have it set on 700M each. Bots load just dont move and DC's.

btw, i am runnning on intel integrated HD4600 no dedicated GPU. Someone help? Thanks!

Got it to work friends. Apparently I had game set on window mode.
Old   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by NacheteLoveK View Post
Does the language affect in any way? Because I've been trying to run it in Spanish. Actually downloading in English to try out.
The problem is that the username and password aren't automatically written by the bot, so nothing happens after it clicks on login.
Reading the set up on the first page usually helps. It clearly says set language to english.
Old   #252

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Everyone is activ. How is that possible? The bot skips level 1 accs when they are "active".
One is |10 in the list when it is level 2 in reality. In other account.txt files they were even level 1 in reality, but listed 10.

Sometimes the client is really buggy: . But thats less of an issue because bot restarts. Lack of RAM?

English xp, net.framework 3.5,
English league, 1024/768 32bit, 800 Mb ram 1148 Mb ram for host bot, hud 100%, locked cam, about:blank landing page, performance settings + no firewall no updates, seperate bot folders 1-5, custom gamename and password, I've put the bot into the autostart of each machine (so I don't have to start them everytime), my pc has i5-2300, 8GB RAM.

Hope something is wrong.

Edit: now my 20 acc are "done". "please add more accounts to accounts.txt."
Ill put the accs on read only.

Edit2: I keep getting the Login error for some of my Bots, they restart over and over without fixing the problem.
Old   #253

Hey, just wanted to thank you for your work on this It seems like a really great project. I haven't quite begun installing and everything yet, but do you have a donation portal at all? I know its not easy and I'd love to help you out

ninja edit

i can't seem to get my camera lock to stay on my normal installation I would assume it's the same as a vmware install would be. Do you have any clearier instructions on how to get it to stick? It seems easy enough but doesn't seem to want to save.

edit x 2
I found the solution burried a bunch of pages back. You should consider putting this config file on the front page, some people (myself included) may have updated config files that do not include lock camera. ( I just did fresh format today, so that's my only guess as to why the option is not in the config file.)
Old   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0lls0n View Post
Well I for one was on vacation.
I hope your vacation went well But I'd be really glad if you could look into this problem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emlo9999 View Post
I have the problem that bot gets stuck after one game and here is the log:
Old   #255

well... its bad for a low pc :/

Closed Thread