Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Gibot - Continued!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #241
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
what this bot do?



royalsaint is offline  
Old   #242
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsaint View Post
what this bot do?
plays dominion - its fast its fun its dominion... cool no?

Anyone has this error?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
My bot doesn't restart after the 7 mins which I set when that error occurs.

Edit: Yea it happend only for one Machine. I just cloned the main one again and deleted the one not working - now it works.


zer11 is offline  
Old   #243
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimas98 View Post
Yes i have the same problem! But... i have got ignored by the people, dont know why
Well I for one was on vacation. This is a bug that doesn't happen to me so I cant tell you why it's happening. Unfortunately this free tool that happens to be free that gives you stuff for free, not working properly only sometimes for some people seems to be one of those things that happens. Who knows, there might be a light at the end of the tunnel or something.

You could always learn autoit and make this for yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panpvp View Post
Can confirm that there is a problem with the buying of exp boost. Bot goes into the runes section and gets stuck there. Have tested on both euw and na, happens on every bot. Working on Microsoft XP SP3.
region=1 in cfg. They added summoners icons to eu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owneddd View Post
My bot doesn't move around in game I've followed all the settings, just doesnt click out of spawn then get dc'd for timer.
Your hud isn't 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4nhunt2 View Post
Bot doesn't work for me, It always tries to find change.
I accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezikokakola4 View Post
Hey i have a problem here . i manage to start bot correctly, they even join the game , but they do not move or something so all bots dc before even the match end due to inactivity . ( Got 5 bots btw ) Any solution ?
100% Hud size. That is the problem, i can assure you. I saw that you told someone that you did it already but I don't believe you. Why you want to lie to me?
tr0lls0n is offline  
Old   #244
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 4
My bot wildly changes the numbers in the account.txt at the end, dunno when it should be 0 or 1 but he starts changing them from nothing to |1. Sometimes he choses a random |10 for some reason. Does 0 mean no summoner name and 1 assigned name?
The bot skips the ones with |1 goes to the next account does the same and so on.
Does it really help to put the accounts.txt on read only? I thought the bot has to save that he has leveled the account to 10.
Hope you can bring in some clarity.

The recognition of the current level doesnt work for me I guess.


zer11 is offline  
Old   #245
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 283
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0lls0n View Post
Well I for one was on vacation. This is a bug that doesn't happen to me so I cant tell you why it's happening. Unfortunately this free tool that happens to be free that gives you stuff for free, not working properly only sometimes for some people seems to be one of those things that happens. Who knows, there might be a light at the end of the tunnel or something.

You could always learn autoit and make this for yourself?


region=1 in cfg. They added summoners icons to eu.


Your hud isn't 100%.


I accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle.


100% Hud size. That is the problem, i can assure you. I saw that you told someone that you did it already but I don't believe you. Why you want to lie to me?

I am not lying lol. why should i ? I need a bot so i can lvl up accounts. What other problem could be except hud ??
pezikokakola4 is offline  
Old   #246
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer11 View Post
My bot wildly changes the numbers in the account.txt at the end, dunno when it should be 0 or 1 but he starts changing them from nothing to |1. Sometimes he choses a random |10 for some reason. Does 0 mean no summoner name and 1 assigned name?
The bot skips the ones with |1 goes to the next account does the same and so on.
Does it really help to put the accounts.txt on read only? I thought the bot has to save that he has leveled the account to 10.
Hope you can bring in some clarity.

The recognition of the current level doesnt work for me I guess.
0 = not in use
1 = active
10 = level 10
15 = level 15
imsteven is offline  
Old   #247
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 307
Received Thanks: 50
Does the language affect in any way? Because I've been trying to run it in Spanish. Actually downloading in English to try out.
The problem is that the username and password aren't automatically written by the bot, so nothing happens after it clicks on login.
NacheteLoveK is offline  
Old   #248
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
My bots also loads fine but once in game they dont move. I have set hud to 100% numerous times, I have also cop and pasted someone elses LoL config that they posted a few pages back. Still no luck.

I am running a i7 4770k @ 3.5
1 TB HDD
6G Ram
jerrinator62 is offline  
Old   #249
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrinator62 View Post
My bots also loads fine but once in game they dont move. I have set hud to 100% numerous times, I have also cop and pasted someone elses LoL config that they posted a few pages back. Still no luck.

I am running a i7 4770k @ 3.5
1 TB HDD
6G Ram
Try copying and pasting someone else's config again then set to read-only and see if you're still having problems
imsteven is offline  
Old   #250
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
I did that, sir. for both LoL and config.ini (also have messed with it myself.) Can it be that I just lag too much too not enough ram? I have it set on 700M each. Bots load just dont move and DC's.

btw, i am runnning on intel integrated HD4600 no dedicated GPU. Someone help? Thanks!

Got it to work friends. Apparently I had game set on window mode.
jerrinator62 is offline  
Old   #251
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NacheteLoveK View Post
Does the language affect in any way? Because I've been trying to run it in Spanish. Actually downloading in English to try out.
The problem is that the username and password aren't automatically written by the bot, so nothing happens after it clicks on login.
Reading the set up on the first page usually helps. It clearly says set language to english.
tr0lls0n is offline  
Old   #252
 
elite*gold: 81
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 4
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Everyone is activ. How is that possible? The bot skips level 1 accs when they are "active".
One is |10 in the list when it is level 2 in reality. In other account.txt files they were even level 1 in reality, but listed 10.

Sometimes the client is really buggy: . But thats less of an issue because bot restarts. Lack of RAM?

English xp, net.framework 3.5,
English league, 1024/768 32bit, 800 Mb ram 1148 Mb ram for host bot, hud 100%, locked cam, about:blank landing page, performance settings + no firewall no updates, seperate bot folders 1-5, custom gamename and password, I've put the bot into the autostart of each machine (so I don't have to start them everytime), my pc has i5-2300, 8GB RAM.

Hope something is wrong.

Edit: now my 20 acc are "done". "please add more accounts to accounts.txt."
Ill put the accs on read only.

Edit2: I keep getting the Login error for some of my Bots, they restart over and over without fixing the problem.
zer11 is offline  
Old   #253
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hey, just wanted to thank you for your work on this It seems like a really great project. I haven't quite begun installing and everything yet, but do you have a donation portal at all? I know its not easy and I'd love to help you out

ninja edit

i can't seem to get my camera lock to stay on my normal installation I would assume it's the same as a vmware install would be. Do you have any clearier instructions on how to get it to stick? It seems easy enough but doesn't seem to want to save.

edit x 2
I found the solution burried a bunch of pages back. You should consider putting this config file on the front page, some people (myself included) may have updated config files that do not include lock camera. ( I just did fresh format today, so that's my only guess as to why the option is not in the config file.)
shoemister is offline  
Old   #254
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr0lls0n View Post
Well I for one was on vacation.
I hope your vacation went well But I'd be really glad if you could look into this problem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by emlo9999 View Post
I have the problem that bot gets stuck after one game and here is the log:
emlo9999 is offline  
Old   #255
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 2
well... its bad for a low pc :/


spider19980 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Bot] GIBot
LoLNYX Version 2.0.0.5 Bot homepage: lolnyx.pw LoLNYX - YouTube Description: This is the new version of GIBot, as the old bot, this does...
2853 Replies - League of Legends Trading
Untzbot continued...
NM /10char
1 Replies - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Continued..
YouTube - Problem2
7 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
[NAB] Normal111's BOT continued
Normal111 NAB bot continuation Source: Clean Source - Megaupload Normal111's Bot : P_NABvP0.5a.rar Pot issue fixed: Replace the file...
7 Replies - Archlord



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.