Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LegendaryClient - Alternative LOL client (C#)

Discussion on LegendaryClient - Alternative LOL client (C#) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 03/22/2014, 10:40   #391

elite*gold: 0
this is right but isn´t it truth that "Yang Software" is working on an similar project?
l
Old 03/22/2014, 11:28   #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by greuppel33 View Post
this is right but isn´t it truth that "Yang Software" is working on an similar project?
l
It's scam
Old 03/30/2014, 01:08   #393

This looks pretty epic. o.O
Old 03/30/2014, 16:46   #394

elite*gold: 153
In other I can use this as a reference for my own project! Bot with no client and no League of legend.exe client! And many other stuff that will be useful for all, wait for my project also I'm busy for 3 months, when I finish these months, I will finish my project and release it for free for while.
Old 03/31/2014, 22:19   #395

yes it has been coming for 6 months.
Old 04/21/2014, 04:23   #396

Quote:
Originally Posted by horato View Post
Too bad... Now tell me why do you have to be such a scammer when you can do ?

//edit why the fck is this not showing as a link? -.-

I had it working yesterday (like many other) but they changed the way how the queue is formed and invites sent so now it is impossible to do it.

Just kidding, it can't be easier (except for someone doing it instead of you xD). Before the update the queue forming was purely based jabber/xmpp/chat(call it whatever you want) messages example: (an old invite for custom game)
Code:
"<body><inviteId>190608647</inviteId><userName>Only Kogmaw</userName><profileIconId>0</profileIconId><gameType>PRACTICE_GAME</gameType><groupId></groupId><seasonRewards>-1</seasonRewards><gameTypeIndex>practiceGame_gameMode_GAME_CFG_PICK_BLIND</gameTypeIndex><gameId>24103025</gameId><mapId>1</mapId><gamePassword></gamePassword></body>"
but now, after the update - after someone in riot started to think with head not ass, it finally uses RTMP calls (like everything else in the client). So all you have to do is get program called LoLNotes (), turn on dev mode, login into client and do again every action that used xmpp so the lolnotes can catch the packet for you and you can then dump all the packets to the form that Snowl has on his github. Then you can proceed to rewrite the parts of code from xmpp to rtmp which is easy but it takes shitloads of time. If you understand codding a bit you can do it too

On the other hand the riot client still understands the old invitation method so now I can invite players but I can't see invites from others

My attempt to bring LegendaryClient back
Experiments with game invite have started
Old 04/21/2014, 04:56   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameHacker-PM- View Post
In other I can use this as a reference for my own project! Bot with no client and no League of legend.exe client! And many other stuff that will be useful for all, wait for my project also I'm busy for 3 months, when I finish these months, I will finish my project and release it for free for while.
I have started to do this. Tell me your github and I can add you as a contributor
Old 04/21/2014, 12:06   #398

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy5641 View Post
I have started to do this. Tell me your github and I can add you as a contributor
Well, I still didn't create github account! And I won't release the source code for free, just the application itself! For a while..
anyway will see after I finish these months..
Old 04/22/2014, 02:55   #399

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameHacker-PM- View Post
Well, I still didn't create github account! And I won't release the source code for free, just the application itself! For a while..
anyway will see after I finish these months..
Wait. Have you managed to find the rtmp game invite server?
Old 04/22/2014, 09:57   #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy5641 View Post
Wait. Have you managed to find the rtmp game invite server?
Bro, you can add me in FB.. "FB.com/GameHackerPM", but i have no enough time to talk a lot because of my exams.. As i said i need 2-3 months to finish them, For the project, i stopped everything for now, and for Invite server, i didn't made it, because i don't need it. My bot will be Reff Bot, but in Clientless "League of legend.exe"!
Old 04/22/2014, 19:38   #401

elite*gold: 50
and ? who long did you need to get this up!
Old 04/22/2014, 23:22   #402

can someone explain to me how to set this up ? pls
Old 04/23/2014, 03:42   #403

Würde mal gern wissen ob das legal ist sieht schon geil aus
Old 04/26/2014, 18:57   #404

I need to push some gameinvite
com.riotgames.platfrom.gameinvite.[invitee/lobbystatus]
Old 04/27/2014, 04:13   #405