Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LegendaryClient - Alternative LOL client (C#)

Old   #376

elite*gold: 0
Good luck in your social life or whatever you are doing in the future!

Old   #377

It is buildable but unfinished as ****... You can copy some stuff from new ui to old one and vice versa tho and you will have some basic functions. A bit of work and you can use it

Old   #378

elite*gold: 6
Anyone got queue to work? He said he got it to work but in his github version its not working. The queue xaml just contains some test. If someone got it working or at least got some progress pm me.
Old   #379

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yang Software View Post
This is why I kept my project underground =D Never send a email to riot..
You know, I talked to Astral about you a good bit and she said you were a scammer and she never worked with you and, in fact, she had several people come to her and mention you.

Pretty sure you are a full of ****.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #380

Too bad... Now tell me why do you have to be such a scammer when you can do ?

//edit why the fck is this not showing as a link? -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3-electro&house View Post
Anyone got queue to work? He said he got it to work but in his github version its not working. The queue xaml just contains some test. If someone got it working or at least got some progress pm me.
I had it working yesterday (like many other) but they changed the way how the queue is formed and invites sent so now it is impossible to do it.

Just kidding, it can't be easier (except for someone doing it instead of you xD). Before the update the queue forming was purely based jabber/xmpp/chat(call it whatever you want) messages example: (an old invite for custom game)
Code:
"<body><inviteId>190608647</inviteId><userName>Only Kogmaw</userName><profileIconId>0</profileIconId><gameType>PRACTICE_GAME</gameType><groupId></groupId><seasonRewards>-1</seasonRewards><gameTypeIndex>practiceGame_gameMode_GAME_CFG_PICK_BLIND</gameTypeIndex><gameId>24103025</gameId><mapId>1</mapId><gamePassword></gamePassword></body>"
but now, after the update - after someone in riot started to think with head not ass, it finally uses RTMP calls (like everything else in the client). So all you have to do is get program called LoLNotes (), turn on dev mode, login into client and do again every action that used xmpp so the lolnotes can catch the packet for you and you can then dump all the packets to the form that Snowl has on his github. Then you can proceed to rewrite the parts of code from xmpp to rtmp which is easy but it takes shitloads of time. If you understand codding a bit you can do it too

On the other hand the riot client still understands the old invitation method so now I can invite players but I can't see invites from others
Old   #381

Dude why you contact Riot Game ? Sorry but you are dumb, If I have the experience to do a customed client I don't contact Riot for "legal issue", dude we are on a cheat forum...
Old   #382

I love it! But like people say.. is it legal? can Riot know that im using this client and not the official one?
Old   #383

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Is this Allowed by Riot ?
Old   #384

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nRy View Post
Is this Allowed by Riot ?
They won't even try to detect it, just like BoL. And given that it doesn't really give you adventage over other users (other than the ARAM hack ofc), its legal to be used.

And yeah, this looks just amazing, op.
Old   #385

how to install this client?
Old   #386

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nVzGaming INC View Post
how to install this client?
Old   #387

Discontinued?
meow!
Old   #388

So it's discontiniued?
Old   #389

It's legal if u dont use their Source Codes, whatever riot say doesn't weight. May a developer with more ***** will keep this project up.
Old   #390

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Better Close this Thread.
No one working on this anymore & there are "Post Hunters" arround here.

Thanks
1 User