Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Old   #991

elite*gold: 0

Old   #992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2bot View Post
I agree with blue star about clientless. I don't do it because I've never had a customer banned and I don't want to start now. However, I know of many other ref sellers with customers banned. Look at Guardian. He got a ton of customers of his banned from Ref a friend by using clientless 6 months ago or so.

Also, Blue Star, can you update the game.cfg to disable menu animations. When the bot is logging in it eats up some CPU doing animations for the worlds cup they have a pic of right now.

Thanks!

P.S. - Appreciate your great work Blue Star!
I understand your concern and I did feel the same but there are a lot of people that have resorted to clientless bots and things seem to be fine.
Lets not forget me and you both would not have found Fish Bot if NHC chose not to abandon us for his business which he uses his own private clientless bot. I can only presume he has no bans with his customers.
I don't see many fulcrum bot users complaining about bans either.
The way I see it, if riot really wanted to do something about the RAF fraud that takes place then they would have done something about it ages ago.

Old   #993

I too think there is no difference. Riot does not even need to detect bots to punish referrals. If they wanted to avoid abuses, they could just make things a lot harder, such as increasing the level from 10 or lowering the level in which custom games give experience.
Old   #994

The Black Market: 274/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
I understand your concern and I did feel the same but there are a lot of people that have resorted to clientless bots and things seem to be fine.
Lets not forget me and you both would not have found Fish Bot if NHC chose not to abandon us for his business which he uses his own private clientless bot. I can only presume he has no bans with his customers.
I don't see many fulcrum bot users complaining about bans either.
The way I see it, if riot really wanted to do something about the RAF fraud that takes place then they would have done something about it ages ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoukan1 View Post
I too think there is no difference. Riot does not even need to detect bots to punish referrals. If they wanted to avoid abuses, they could just make things a lot harder, such as increasing the level from 10 or lowering the level in which custom games give experience.
let me put it that way...

would you like to be affected by "making things a lot harder?" think about thet cuz riot don't wanna to punish normal players
and let's make things clear it's not about clientless it's about injections > month ago or so when riot announced hunting for 3rd party users there were hundreds bans for BoL users
no need to add anything, it's a matter of time before they will drop banhammer on those injections again

Thanks
1 User
Old   #995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
let me put it that way...

would you like to be affected by "making things a lot harder?" think about thet cuz riot don't wanna to punish normal players
and let's make things clear it's not about clientless it's about injections > month ago or so when riot announced hunting for 3rd party users there were hundreds bans for BoL users
no need to add anything, it's a matter of time before they will drop banhammer on those injections again
Don't get me wrong. Even though I have that opinion, I still prefer "click bots". They're a lot more interesting.
Old   #996

The Black Market: 124/0/3
Keep Having these on many vm's

Old   #997

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepWalking™ View Post
bot could not find lol client process dunno why changed it a bit so should work now check out
Thanks
1 User
Old   #998

I just installed fish bot on a win7 tiny and its working fine. It takes 2:40 minutes to load the game after selecting champion. Some VM's crashes after the game start but i dont think its a big deal

I still have some problems. I can't put the VM with 300mb ram, must be 400, else it doesnt work properly
And, 6 VM is ocuping something like 45gb in my SSD, and i want to put 24 bots in my 120gb ssd. But that way i think the max i can afford is 18 bots
is there anyway to reduce the vm space?
Old   #999

6 vm taking 45 GB O_o clean up master and use linked clone

my 30 VM's are taking 65 GB on 120 GB SSD
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blester9211 View Post
I just installed fish bot on a win7 tiny and its working fine. It takes 2:40 minutes to load the game after selecting champion. Some VM's crashes after the game start but i dont think its a big deal

I still have some problems. I can't put the VM with 300mb ram, must be 400, else it doesnt work properly
And, 6 VM is ocuping something like 45gb in my SSD, and i want to put 24 bots in my 120gb ssd. But that way i think the max i can afford is 18 bots
is there anyway to reduce the vm space?
No way. I have 18 Windows 7 VMs using 42 GB. You should lower the HD size of your main machine (mine is 25 GB but could easily go lower). Your linked clones take almost no space compared to the main one.

I think you could fit 24 bots in there with recloning machines every 2 weeks or so.
Old   #1001

I've put 20gb each VM but i dont think its the problem

my main VM is 10gb, i dont know why because i only have LOL installed on it and the bot..

how do i clean up my master ?
Old   #1002

if your main VM is 10 gb it's ok
you problem are clones you are doing full clones or linked ?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1003

Quote:
if your main VM is 10 gb it's ok
you problem are clones you are doing full clones or linked ?
linked. Each is taking 5gb

edit: i've compacted the disk space on my VM's files now its only 20gb, but its still going to grow..
Old   #1004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blester9211 View Post
linked. Each is taking 5gb

edit: i've compacted the disk space on my VM's files now its only 20gb, but its still going to grow..
dunno check virtual memory size, temp files in windows, log files in lol folder and turn off machine > right click> manage > clean up

size of linked clone is going up as you use it it's normal
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1005

Quote:
dunno check virtual memory size, temp files in windows, log files in lol folder and turn off machine > right click> manage > clean up

size of linked clone is going up as you use it it's normal
clean up works, now 6 vm's have 23gb, 16gb compressed

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref