Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Reply
 
Old   #961
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokki san View Post
What're the benefits of using this over a client-less bot?
More safety as client less bots are considered more risky but a lot of people use client less and it seems fine so it's more of a preference really.



Elevate Gaming is offline  
Old   #962
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
More safety as client less bots are considered more risky but a lot of people use client less and it seems fine so it's more of a preference really.
I see, thanks! Is there any advantage in using a VM-ware bot besides the safety factor?


Tokki san is offline  
Old   #963
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokki san View Post
I see, thanks! Is there any advantage in using a VM-ware bot besides the safety factor?
Well the safety factor is the big advantage.
Elevate Gaming is offline  
Old   #964
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
none, but unlike other bots you have more features here

fixed problem with bot restarting after game even if nextgame is 1, will be out in few days with other updates & fixes


GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #965
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 0
how much ram i need to put for each VM?
g0rd1nh0br is offline  
Old   #966

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 835
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0rd1nh0br View Post
how much ram i need to put for each VM?

for win7 tiny 300 mb ram is enough
drifter213 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #967
 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 14
I am using the xp one here is 352 enough as well? xD

And i got the problem that i saved in dxtory the fps limit to 3 but when its ingame he got 22 so i opened dxtory and have to rechange to 3 fps but in the next it has 22 fps again
ephaltes is offline  
Old   #968

 
elite*gold: 35
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 835
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ephaltes View Post
I am using the xp one here is 352 enough as well? xD

And i got the problem that i saved in dxtory the fps limit to 3 but when its ingame he got 22 so i opened dxtory and have to rechange to 3 fps but in the next it has 22 fps again

you can try to delete every profile in dxtory and change fps in the default profile...
you can also set the fps limit to 1 btw

I don't know settings for xp...
but you can try I guess ^^
drifter213 is offline  
Old   #969
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
bot updated working with 4.18

got some problems, fixing it...

should be fine now
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #970
 
elite*gold: 41
The Black Market: 452/4/6
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,576
Received Thanks: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokki san View Post
I see, thanks! Is there any advantage in using a VM-ware bot besides the safety factor?
Safety it's relative

But yes in theory Autoit Bots/Clicking bots are harder to be discovered ingame than Memory Injection Bots.

But to be honest seams that Riot doesn't care much, and safety for your smurfs it's really no need. Must likely you will got a ban because someone report that you have twitch skin so you did refs lol... than riot will do a mass ban...

neverthless when riot decides to do a mass ban if they decide (they dont do for years) doesn't matter the bot you used they just check the database of the refs and ban all

Other advantages? I would say it's old method botting , most of the times the script don't crash so it could be running for many hours without babysitting or any restarter if done well.

All depends on your goal.. if you want to do mass production to sell in the internet go with other bots lol... you will get more money/day.

If it's just for you and you don't mind to go slow you can go with clicking bots
nhcoohrh is offline  
Old   #971
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Safety it's relative

But yes in theory Autoit Bots/Clicking bots are harder to be discovered ingame than Memory Injection Bots.

But to be honest seams that Riot doesn't care much, and safety for your smurfs it's really no need. Must likely you will got a ban because someone report that you have twitch skin so you did refs lol... than riot will do a mass ban...

neverthless when riot decides to do a mass ban if they decide (they dont do for years) doesn't matter the bot you used they just check the database of the refs and ban all

Other advantages? I would say it's old method botting , most of the times the script don't crash so it could be running for many hours without babysitting or any restarter if done well.

All depends on your goal.. if you want to do mass production to sell in the internet go with other bots lol... you will get more money/day.

If it's just for you and you don't mind to go slow you can go with clicking bots
not in theory...
I have been testing those injection bots for awhile now and nowadays banrate is much higher
and it doesn't matter if you made 5 or 100 refs
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #972
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 69
Got a weird error happening. I don't understand it ;o

My first group of bots are not joining the room they are stuck on trying to click show private game text box and then just reset cos its stuck..

It is only the first group though, my other groups work fine..



Any ideas? 0_o

EDIT

After like 10 times of bot restarting its working now lol.
Elevate Gaming is offline  
Old   #973
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
Got a weird error happening. I don't understand it ;o

My first group of bots are not joining the room they are stuck on trying to click show private game text box and then just reset cos its stuck..

It is only the first group though, my other groups work fine..



Any ideas? 0_o

EDIT

After like 10 times of bot restarting its working now lol.
well that's strange but like it happend bot should deal with it
but thanks to that I found bug with timeout
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #974
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
well that's strange but like it happend bot should deal with it
but thanks to that I found bug with timeout
You're welcome I guess XD

Okay error with XP boost, it is again failing and clicking on skins tab, 3 VM's are doing this atm



Elevate Gaming is offline  
Old   #975
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 310
Received Thanks: 44
Man, my favorite part about this bot is how it treats the RADS error when you have no internet connection right after turning your VM on. Little things like that are what makes the biggest difference.


shoukan1 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with Cheat Engine Code
download Equipment used in Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with CE Code : Cheat Engine 6.1 or 6.2 Your Browser (tested on firefox) ...
10 Replies - Facebook
[RELEASE]WALLHACK+secret bypass+secret method [3minutes only]
By the way im rockerboi. . .pusoy23 is my ka shop. . .and i secret release this for you. . . SORI SA HINDI MGA MAKAKUHA PUNTA NA LANG KAU SITE KO....
4 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
[Release] Project-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source)
Projekt-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source) Example that is in the source, stigma guards LINK: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Well People search...
11 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.