Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Reply
 
Old   #1006
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
aded some statistics like active (in last 30 min) public queue users and active bot users
will be up with update of namieye



GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1007
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 2
Updater failed

Hey

I followed every single step after i watched it more than 50 times to get the Error away.


1) VM shared folder is linked straight into the Folder ( Bots ) ( in VM )
2) accounts.txt -> more than 30 accounts added correctly. usernamew:serv
3) settings.ini ( is completely empty ) ( i added nothing into it.)
4) Dxtory also installed in the correct folder and added the path where it belongs to at Conig.ini
....

config.ini:

settings.ini:

configuration.ini ( shared folder ):

accounts.txt ( in shared folder ) :


Log:

Error Screenshot :


What i already did:

1) VM shared folder is linked straight into the Folder ( Bots ) ( in VM )
2) accounts.txt -> more than 30 accounts added correctly. usernamew:serv
3) settings.ini ( is completely empty ) ( i added nothing into it.)
4) Dxtory also installed in the correct folder and added the path where it belongs to at Conig.ini
....

I really hope that you can help me with my problem i dont know what im doing wrong exactly :/


kORAYY is offline  
Old   #1008
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by kORAYY View Post
Hey

I followed every single step after i watched it more than 50 times to get the Error away.


1) VM shared folder is linked straight into the Folder ( Bots ) ( in VM )
2) accounts.txt -> more than 30 accounts added correctly. usernamew:serv
3) settings.ini ( is completely empty ) ( i added nothing into it.)
4) Dxtory also installed in the correct folder and added the path where it belongs to at Conig.ini
....

config.ini:

settings.ini:

configuration.ini ( shared folder ):

accounts.txt ( in shared folder ) :


Log:

Error Screenshot :


What i already did:

1) VM shared folder is linked straight into the Folder ( Bots ) ( in VM )
2) accounts.txt -> more than 30 accounts added correctly. usernamew:serv
3) settings.ini ( is completely empty ) ( i added nothing into it.)
4) Dxtory also installed in the correct folder and added the path where it belongs to at Conig.ini
....

I really hope that you can help me with my problem i dont know what im doing wrong exactly :/
change config.ini to :
Code:
[settings]

path="C:\Riot Games\League of Legends"
dxtory="C:\Program Files\Dxtory Software\Dxtory2.0\Dxtory.exe"

configurated=1
section=1
id=1
seems like bot can't read from cinfiguration file
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1009
 
elite*gold: 680
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 506
Received Thanks: 28
hey guys!
I have the same problem with the space on vms
18x = 250gb?? I cleand up all but still epic fad.. what can i do

BTW my master is 44 gb Oo


M Boosting is offline  
Old   #1010
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelosaurus View Post
hey guys!
I have the same problem with the space on vms
18x = 250gb?? I cleand up all but still epic fad.. what can i do

BTW my master is 44 gb Oo
start with cleaning master and then reclon all

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

data in manager is fake but every function is working

any idea what more to add ?
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1011
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
Hi,

yesterday night I got this error (Line 3256: Subscript used on non-accesible variable) in all vms of my computers. The error comes always in the Logging window.

See error --> http://i.epvpimg.com/WY08h.jpg

- I don't know how to solve it, can I get some help to fix it?

Thanks!!!
kosaaaa is offline  
Old   #1012
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
try update bot now, should be fine
report result
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1013
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
Updated now and I get the same error in another Line 3239.

See error --> http://i.epvpimg.com/XqbHd.png

The log file seems ok:

2014-10-12 13:38:26 : Updating updater
2014-10-12 13:38:30 : ================================================== ================
2014-10-12 13:38:30 : Here we go again. Bot is running. CWV8JFCHa0TkmoY26rK9B4mf8zLmY1JZNIG
2014-10-12 13:38:30 : VM is not configurated. Starting configuration
2014-10-12 13:38:32 : Pulling new account
2014-10-12 13:38:40 : New acc pulled
2014-10-12 13:38:40 : Starting patcher
2014-10-12 13:39:00 : Server is : Online
2014-10-12 13:39:03 : Starting client
2014-10-12 13:39:14 : Removing login animation files


And the UPDATER has this version:
[version]
version=1.0.0.71
versionUPD=3
kosaaaa is offline  
Old   #1014
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
any idea what more to add ?
Maybe a possibility to change the priority of the Accounts?
Vierinos is offline  
Old   #1015
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosaaaa View Post
Updated now and I get the same error in another Line 3239.

See error --> http://i.epvpimg.com/XqbHd.png

The log file seems ok:

2014-10-12 13:38:26 : Updating updater
2014-10-12 13:38:30 : ================================================== ================
2014-10-12 13:38:30 : Here we go again. Bot is running. CWV8JFCHa0TkmoY26rK9B4mf8zLmY1JZNIG
2014-10-12 13:38:30 : VM is not configurated. Starting configuration
2014-10-12 13:38:32 : Pulling new account
2014-10-12 13:38:40 : New acc pulled
2014-10-12 13:38:40 : Starting patcher
2014-10-12 13:39:00 : Server is : Online
2014-10-12 13:39:03 : Starting client
2014-10-12 13:39:14 : Removing login animation files


And the UPDATER has this version:
[version]
version=1.0.0.71
versionUPD=3
I'm working on it, would be easier if you could go to \RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\some numbers here\deploy\mod\lgn\themes
and write if you have anything in there? if y how many folders etc. thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vierinos View Post
Maybe a possibility to change the priority of the Accounts?
can do it like update accounts to database on top of it, will se if I will have time to move already existing orders (need to rework lots of stuff for that)
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1016
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 3
My computer cant handle 12 bots

i have a i7 3770k, 120gb ssd, hd 7770 gpu and 8gb ram.
Each VM with 348mb RAM. If i run 12 vm, load in 4 minutes but my computer starts lagging and most of the bots crashes
Is there anyway, or i have to upgrade my RAM?
Blester9211 is offline  
Old   #1017
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blester9211 View Post
My computer cant handle 12 bots

i have a i7 3770k, 120gb ssd, hd 7770 gpu and 8gb ram.
Each VM with 348mb RAM. If i run 12 vm, load in 4 minutes but my computer starts lagging and most of the bots crashes
Is there anyway, or i have to upgrade my RAM?
get more ram or use public queue
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1018
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post

or log file
Log File MAIN:

2014-10-12 16:42:56 : Game room succesfuly created
2014-10-12 16:42:56 : Waiting for slaves to join room
2014-10-12 16:46:55 : Picking champion
2014-10-12 16:47:22 : Game started. Picking champ aborted
2014-10-12 16:47:22 : Loading game

then Bot's stay afk.

Log File Slave:

2014-10-12 16:45:26 : Checking level of current account
2014-10-12 16:45:26 : Level of current account : 8
2014-10-12 16:45:29 : Checking if room is created
2014-10-12 16:45:30 : Joining room
2014-10-12 16:45:33 : Joining room
2014-10-12 16:45:45 : Joined game room
2014-10-12 16:46:57 : Picking champion
2014-10-12 16:47:21 : Game started. Picking champ aborted
2014-10-12 16:47:22 : Game loading


All bot's afk.

What's wrong?

Thanks
Vrrrr is offline  
Old   #1019
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
I'm working on it, would be easier if you could go to \RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\some numbers here\deploy\mod\lgn\themes
and write if you have anything in there? if y how many folders etc. thanks
I have the following folders in that path: http://epvpimg.com/GOOBb
kosaaaa is offline  
Old   #1020
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 0
does this work with win xp?


fonzis is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with Cheat Engine Code
download Equipment used in Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with CE Code : Cheat Engine 6.1 or 6.2 Your Browser (tested on firefox) ...
10 Replies - Facebook
[RELEASE]WALLHACK+secret bypass+secret method [3minutes only]
By the way im rockerboi. . .pusoy23 is my ka shop. . .and i secret release this for you. . . SORI SA HINDI MGA MAKAKUHA PUNTA NA LANG KAU SITE KO....
4 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
[Release] Project-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source)
Projekt-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source) Example that is in the source, stigma guards LINK: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Well People search...
11 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.