Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Reply
 
Old   #421
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~EliteTrader~* View Post
"Thanks" to my godlike internet provider the connection dropped again.
This time all 18 bots were ingame and displayed "attemping to reconnect".
I waited now for ~2h and they are still ingame w/o the bot reacting on it.
No restart of LoL/bot happenend or error gets displayed, it just does nothing.
So, some work on this would be nice.
Even if it will be an easy solution like a 20min timeout for the ingame or so
(I hope no normal game will last that long), it would still be an improvement.
Greatly appreciate your hard work and hope it will continue on this level
hmm there is time out on it dunno why it won't restart, will look into it later



GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #422
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 168
Received Thanks: 4
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
error line 164 ?
Wtf is this ?
5 bots are normal, but the 6o get this error !


Marcelmalakian is offline  
Old   #423
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 443
Received Thanks: 31
running it for 6 hours on 2 machines with 24 vms each. i think i can do more but i just test it this way.i detected a small flaw with the name creation. some vms said that the name already exists and it got stuck.however that was in the first 2 hours since then everything run fine.... my internet has not dropped so i do not know what happens with it.
will report any flaw i find.
thank you for this nice bot again. i hope you will make a 1-30 function as well
Grindelwald1 is offline  
Old   #424
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 3
In this bot can we got something with Completed accounts i mean .txt or file with screenshoots i dont know.


masterrr12 is offline  
Old   #425
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 168
Received Thanks: 4
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
running it for 6 hours on 2 machines with 24 vms each. i think i can do more but i just test it this way.i detected a small flaw with the name creation. some vms said that the name already exists and it got stuck.however that was in the first 2 hours since then everything run fine.... my internet has not dropped so i do not know what happens with it.
will report any flaw i find.
thank you for this nice bot again. i hope you will make a 1-30 function as well
Can you help me ? I think my configuration is correct, but only 5 bots opened the bot, the 6o always have this error, line 164 ! Itried everything, reclone..
Marcelmalakian is offline  
Old   #426
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
try it now with 1.0.0.19
Awesome that is working, but i still have them restarting on checking lvl, one made it to the profile screen, the rest just start either on the landing page, or on a maximized landing page. And they're all level 1 accounts.
Macalese is offline  
Old   #427
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 69
Everything is running stable for me now on both machines. People having the 164 error its due to how you configured the bot not the bot itself.

If you've moved over from NHC bot, the accounts need to be in the format of usernameassword:server - I made this rookie mistake when i first started the bot. Also you have to make sure you have configured the VAR files 1,2,3,4 etc properly.

I think it is explained pretty clearly in the video and in the first post of this topic, if you have this error it means you done something wrong in the config probably with the VAR files or the config on the main machine youre trying to clone. delete the files and try again.
Elevate Gaming is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #428
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindelwald1 View Post
running it for 6 hours on 2 machines with 24 vms each. i think i can do more but i just test it this way.i detected a small flaw with the name creation. some vms said that the name already exists and it got stuck.however that was in the first 2 hours since then everything run fine.... my internet has not dropped so i do not know what happens with it.
will report any flaw i find.
thank you for this nice bot again. i hope you will make a 1-30 function as well
it should restart anyway and type new nickname, well w/e will look into it someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrr12 View Post
In this bot can we got something with Completed accounts i mean .txt or file with screenshoots i dont know.
you got finished folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelmalakian View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



Can you help me ? I think my configuration is correct, but only 5 bots opened the bot, the 6o always have this error, line 164 ! Itried everything, reclone..
check settings.ini if it have written login info in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalese View Post
Awesome that is working, but i still have them restarting on checking lvl, one made it to the profile screen, the rest just start either on the landing page, or on a maximized landing page. And they're all level 1 accounts.
well dunno seems like some failed windows configuration (16 bit colors resolution too hight etc.)


-----------------------


guess I will make error handler for 164 error
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #429
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 3
my games underway 12-17 minutes. how its possible ?
masterrr12 is offline  
Old   #430
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrr12 View Post
my games underway 12-17 minutes. how its possible ?
some bots crashed and captured points/FPS limit is to low and bot may sometimes skip doing some action
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #431
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
some bots crashed and captured points/FPS limit is to low and bot may sometimes skip doing some action
This happened to me to a couple times, ive noticed they surrendered at a certain time. Pretty cool feature XD
Elevate Gaming is offline  
Old   #432
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 3
my all games underway more than 10 minutes. What can i do wrong ?
masterrr12 is offline  
Old   #433
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrr12 View Post
my all games underway more than 10 minutes. What can i do wrong ?
check out what does bots do ig. after game is loaded it should minimize run dxtory maximize and after at 3-4 min start capturing points
GetYourSmurf is offline  
Old   #434
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 198
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
This happened to me to a couple times, ive noticed they surrendered at a certain time. Pretty cool feature XD
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Maybe screenshoot can help. He start at 3-4 minutes so normal.

my bots take one capture point and back to resp -,-
masterrr12 is offline  
Old   #435
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 274/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,606
Received Thanks: 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~EliteTrader~* View Post
"Thanks" to my godlike internet provider the connection dropped again.
This time all 18 bots were ingame and displayed "attemping to reconnect".
I waited now for ~2h and they are still ingame w/o the bot reacting on it.
No restart of LoL/bot happenend or error gets displayed, it just does nothing.
So, some work on this would be nice.
Even if it will be an easy solution like a 20min timeout for the ingame or so
(I hope no normal game will last that long), it would still be an improvement.
Greatly appreciate your hard work and hope it will continue on this level
did bot clicked smth like moving or totaly nothing? would need more info cuz in code it looks ok :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterrr12 View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Maybe screenshoot can help. He start at 3-4 minutes so normal.

my bots take one capture point and back to resp -,-
bot fails to check if player is team 1 or 2 and he always goes with 2
did you edited ig settings? try copy game.cfg from downloaded .rar


GetYourSmurf is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with Cheat Engine Code
download Equipment used in Let's Fish Hack Catch Fish with CE Code : Cheat Engine 6.1 or 6.2 Your Browser (tested on firefox) ...
10 Replies - Facebook
[RELEASE]WALLHACK+secret bypass+secret method [3minutes only]
By the way im rockerboi. . .pusoy23 is my ka shop. . .and i secret release this for you. . . SORI SA HINDI MGA MAKAKUHA PUNTA NA LANG KAU SITE KO....
4 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
[Release] Project-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source)
Projekt-X Source (Lolmasters Secret Source) Example that is in the source, stigma guards LINK: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting Well People search...
11 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.