Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1426
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 678
Received Thanks: 28
I need to download LOL on my vmware to use bot?



iBammBamm is offline  
Old   #1427
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,244
Received Thanks: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBammBamm View Post
I need to download LOL on my vmware to use bot?
Yes, it just a pixel point-n-click bot


Nova1337 is offline  
Old   #1428
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBammBamm View Post
what the heck i have do do right here, i dont get what i need to download for this points or do to. :/
you can just torrent a windows xp iso and use that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Weird, it works really crappy for me.
Its ok for few rounds but If I leave it for longer most of the time I come to see msg that I left the game, how does it happen?
change ttmonitor setting to

15

and

999

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBammBamm View Post
I need to download LOL on my vmware to use bot?
yes you do
EllieGold is offline  
Old   #1429
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 20
If they ban my Account, while iam botting, ban they my ip?
Oder can i create a new account without any problems?

I dont use VM oder anything like that.

I only have 1 IP


Lualyrr is offline  
Old   #1430
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 0
ok so i downloaded the new version, however after the game loading/summoning , the LOL client closes, i get prompted with message ttbot need to refill account txt, and then the enitre process repeats itself.

Sorry for bad english
genoshua is offline  
Old   #1431
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lualyrr View Post
If they ban my Account, while iam botting, ban they my ip?
Oder can i create a new account without any problems?

I dont use VM oder anything like that.

I only have 1 IP
probably account only, haven't seen many games banning by IP
but its something you can read on the lol site itself how they handle it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by genoshua View Post
ok so i downloaded the new version, however after the game loading/summoning , the LOL client closes, i get prompted with message ttbot need to refill account txt, and then the enitre process repeats itself.

Sorry for bad english
set TTmonitor to 10 ~ 13 min outofgame
and 50 ~ 60 min ingame (due to the fact I stated a few times by now and not going to repeat myself)

if you are using windows 7, make sure it is opened by rightclick -> run as admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieGold View Post
change ttmonitor setting to
15
and
999
if you put it on 60 instead of 999 it is more than enough.





*sigh* some questions are repeating itself over and over and over...
please people if you have a problem, try to search for it within this whole thread
cause alot of problems are repeatedly asked.
I know that if I am bothered by it I shouldn't even reply but I am trying to help people out if there are problems but it's getting quite frustrating to see the same problem over and over again by different people, while it has already been solved.
I might create a FaQ when I'm having my holidays next week
maskedmous is offline  
Old   #1432
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
how ****** complicated is this to setup! :S

do i need a copy of windowsxp?

it seems like a really detailed guide but ir ead it and im just like wtf do i have to do :P lol
jamieissmelly is offline  
Old   #1433
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 20
How start the bot?
I have done the Settings.

Then i start both exe's? Must LoL allready start, or not?

If it allready start at the Startside and i click "F1" LOL only close....
at the TTBOT under "Step" allways stand "Login" but nothing going on....

usw: *** , pwd: xx all right. Why the Bot dont start games?

If i have LoL allready start , in TT Monitor nothing.... there allways say "Games if OFF"
what do i wrong?!
Lualyrr is offline  
Old   #1434
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 1
i need a guide please to make it work on the north america server
give me a guide to the bot please
saytara21 is offline  
Old   #1435
 
elite*gold: 55
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 17
I think the bot is not working for NA yet.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

As you can see, theres no NA option.
Maybe the OP will tell you something else.
qlimax1337 is offline  
Old   #1436
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieissmelly View Post
how bloody complicated is this to setup! :S
do i need a copy of windowsxp?
it seems like a really detailed guide but ir ead it and im just like wtf do i have to do :P lol
lol, setting up an VM is easy...
you need a image file, if you don't even know what a image file is...
go learn some basic stuffs about computers.

you need a image file of windows XP 32 bit,
after selecting the VM's options and HW finished etc it'll boot up and installs windows (some images use easy install, which saves alot of configuring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lualyrr View Post
How start the bot?
I have done the Settings.
Then i start both exe's? Must LoL allready start, or not?
If it allready start at the Startside and i click "F1" LOL only close....
at the TTBOT under "Step" allways stand "Login" but nothing going on....
usw: xxx , pwd: xx all right. Why the Bot dont start games?
If i have LoL allready start , in TT Monitor nothing.... there allways say "Games if OFF"
what do i wrong?!
only start Main.exe, the TTmonitor is opened automatically by Main.exe if the type is set to dominion.. so don't open TTmonitor manually...

autologin starts LoL for you... so have it closed
if it doesn't start with autologin then your settings are incorrect

when the game starts.. as in ingame welcome to the "mapname".
bla bla eventually it'll put it on "game ON"

TTmonitor settings
outgame = 10 (or higher if it takes longer)
ingame = 50 ~ 60 (cause there is a minor chance like 1 out of 10 games it's choosing 5v5 map instead of dominion...which is a known bug by now)

please read more through the thread.. cause these questions have already been answered multiple times...


Quote:
Originally Posted by saytara21 View Post
i need a guide please to make it work on the north america server
give me a guide to the bot please
I'm probably going to make a set up guide and FaQ in my holidays (if im in a good mood)
my holidays is next week so...
but it'll be a guide for EUW and EUNE
i don't know the differences of EUW, EUNE with NA
haven't tested it so.. don't know
maskedmous is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1437
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 12
my lol is installed correct my resolution is right just the bot wont do anything not even start the client
temunator is offline  
Old   #1438
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieissmelly View Post
how bloody complicated is this to setup! :S

do i need a copy of windowsxp?

it seems like a really detailed guide but ir ead it and im just like wtf do i have to do :P lol
it's not that hard at all lol. it just might be a little time consuming, maybe 1-3 hrs

yes you need a copy of windows xp but u can just torrent

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlimax1337 View Post
I think the bot is not working for NA yet.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

As you can see, theres no NA option.
Maybe the OP will tell you something else.
euw and na are same for this bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by saytara21 View Post
i need a guide please to make it work on the north america server
give me a guide to the bot please
the guide is on front page and works for both na and eu

use euw settings if ur in na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lualyrr View Post
How start the bot?
I have done the Settings.

Then i start both exe's? Must LoL allready start, or not?

If it allready start at the Startside and i click "F1" LOL only close....
at the TTBOT under "Step" allways stand "Login" but nothing going on....

usw: xxx , pwd: xx all right. Why the Bot dont start games?

If i have LoL allready start , in TT Monitor nothing.... there allways say "Games if OFF"
what do i wrong?!
resolution should be properly adjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by genoshua View Post
ok so i downloaded the new version, however after the game loading/summoning , the LOL client closes, i get prompted with message ttbot need to refill account txt, and then the enitre process repeats itself.

Sorry for bad english
do as it says? refill account.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lualyrr View Post
If they ban my Account, while iam botting, ban they my ip?
Oder can i create a new account without any problems?

I dont use VM oder anything like that.

I only have 1 IP
nope, riot never bans ip
EllieGold is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1439
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Thx for the 1$ & 3$ donations ..


Here's a challenge for you guys,
If donations for this month reaches 200$ ill release TTAcc for anyone to use,
with the basic options:
- select region
- select name/pw
- add any raf-link you want
- add all accs to account.txt
..and more.

Good luck! ^_^
valen is offline  
Old   #1440
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
Thx for the 1$ & 3$ donations ..


Here's a challenge for you guys,
If donations for this month reaches 200$ ill release TTAcc for anyone to use,
with the basic options:
- select region
- select name/pw
- add any raf-link you want
- add all accs to account.txt
..and more.

Good luck! ^_^
well the people that donate $10 wouldnt want it to be released o_o they would be paying for it and in the end if it makes $200, they would get it for nothing


EllieGold is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S] Powerlevel [B] Powerlevel
Also ich suche für morgen eine Partner. Ich möchte gerne 1 Stunde auf NIU Seite gelevelt werden. Ich biete das Gleiche dann im Gegenzug also: Ich...
11 Replies - WarRock Trading
Powerlevel Bot D3D.
Status: UNDETECTED Information ------------------------------ Dopo Averlo scaricato leggete il file .txt all' interno per le istruzioni After...
10 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
How to powerlevel?
Hello! I'm playing on a private server with huge rates, and one of my friends gave me her char to powerlevel myself. How can I do this? My little...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Acc und Powerlevel
Nabend zusammen :) Habe einen acc den ich loßwerden möchte. prophecies und eotn sind dort drauf der acc ist nicht gebunden und die email addy noch...
0 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
suche powerlevel /powerlevel
hi. ich suche einen powerlevel für den server persia. wenn jemand interressiert ist einfach posten( mit preis) vielen dank!!
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.