Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe

Old   #31

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoxer View Post
Hi,

1.Auto jungle time? What you mean. You have to click the buttons or hotkeys.
2.This comes when your game isn't found. Send me your Game name(the thing in your taskbar).

Are you playing in borderless? And which OS your're running.

If you want to fix just this problem, disable the Write2Chat Buff function. But lets try to fix your problem.

cu
1.with Auto Jungle-timer i mean when example i kill blue the blue timer automaticly starts.
2.LolClient.exe and League of Legends.exe

yes i am playing in borderless! i got an Win7 Home Premium.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReflexXx001 View Post
1.with Auto Jungle-timer i mean when example i kill blue the blue timer automaticly starts.
2.LolClient.exe and League of Legends.exe

yes i am playing in borderless! i got an Win7 Home Premium.
Hi again,

1. is forbidden, so I won't implement this
2. yeah another players also have the same problem, don't know why some guys have such problems, maybe a windows config, but I really dont know at the moment

Old   #33

Welcome to the latest release this day!

Version 0.9.9.0 with many bugfixes, the whole Hotkeys are in a new system which should work much better

- Bugfix: OpenInTray works again. There was a bug in implementation.
- Feature: Added minimize button to main form. This is an alternative to the tray icon menu.
- Bugfix: MiniMap not completely shown when size higher then 300. Now it works up to 500 pixels.
- Feature: Another choice to only W2C dragon and baron. This gives you the choice to not spam the spam that hardly.
- Bugfix: Renamed STRG to CTRL. This was a german fail =)
- Bugfix: CTRL now don't write empty text to W2C anymore.
- Bugfix: No more Shift, was buggy with write2chat to all ingame.
- Feature: Added Space, in addition to have at least 4 hotkey openers.
- Feature: Added actual view of pressed hotkeys and openers to config GUI.
- Bugfix: MiniMap size change (Now up to 500 pixel). Now LJTD with MiniMap available for high resolutions.
- Feature: some more help in Config GUI
- Bugfix: fixed new bug with loosing focus of config GUI
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34

Hi summoners, back from the summer break presenting you the brand new versions

LJTD v.1.0.0.0 + v.1.0.0.1

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Bugfix: W2C, works with disabling many of the Aero effects and updating Net.Framework system
Feature: Ward setable by clicking on MiniMap Wardmap(push F4 key to enable the overlay -> left mouse click is setting a ward -> release F4 -> driving now over the ward you will get the remaining time). F4 will be changeable in next update.
Bugfix: MiniMap crashing fixed
Bugfix: MiniMap running much faster, no lags anymore
Feature: WardMap for than infinite wards and overall ward control
Bug: label of Config GUI timers changed from "sec" to "min"
Feature: New logo and some graphics
Feature: Wards on WardMap reminding at specific times with different colors. Times are 30 sec and 10 sec.
Feature: New homepage for
Feature: Colors of the LJTD are setable now

Ready to Jungle!

Old   #35

Hi summoners, already back with great changes for you =)

LJTD v.1.0.1.0

Bugfix: After clicking SAVE, instantly reloading all changes, but initial timer keeps running
Feature: Endtime labels are enabled on preset now
Bugfix: Renamed "Makro" to "Macro"
Bugfix: When setting Buff hotkeys(or Macro hotkeys) higher then 255 in Config GUI
Feature: instant switch of colors for buttons and labels after selecting another color
Feature: Write2Chat is disabled on preset now
Bugfix: Sometimes it was impossible to disable a ticking timer
Bugfix: Reset button only work for exact onetab in Config GUI now
Bugfix: Buffs now correctly 5 seconds disabled after activiation
Feature: Button(green<->orange) for disable AutoStart temporarly before leaving(reconnecting) a game
Feature: Hotkey changeable to WardMap and it's possible to disable the WardMap feature
Feature: WardMap's preset hotkey changed to F3, due to LoL hotkeys
Feature: WardMap on preset disabled
Feature: Picture of WardMap setable in "res" directory
Feature: Opacity of main form setable in Config GUI
Feature: Opacity's preset set to 60%
Feature: Opacity on preset disabled
Feature: Automatically set LJTD window to preset place at every startup. Click how to do this.

Ready to Jungle!
Old   #36

Funktioniert einwandfrei und ist super leicht zu bedienen.
Die einzelnen Features sind auch hilfreich, das mit den Macros gefällt mir am meisten :P
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

Hi summoners, just to not forget this epic version 2 of LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe. =)

LJTD v.2.0.0.0

Feature: Resize feature for the Advanced MiniMap
Feature: Resizing AM results in updating the Config GUI value
Feature: WardMap picture cleaned to neutral version
Feature: New pictures for the Start/Stop buttons
Feature: Nearly every picture customizeable now!
Feature: New Update system

Ready to Jungle!
Old   #38

Smile

Welcome to the brand new version of the LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe. This LJTD version includes the latest feature TeamSync. Although we are already on version 4 there will be further addons also in the future. I would say let’s start with this feature right now before discussing bug fixes. Here we go.

from

TeamSync

TeamSync is a feature to synchronize times with your friends. Mainly these friends should be your team. So they will be informed by any change upcoming in-game

For instance: let’s say you have timed Baron, so your whole team will see this in real time. This really helps your team because everyone knows about any buff without spamming it to the chat. Using TeamSpeak also reduces speeches to your team about upcoming buffs. This decreases your frustration level and enhances your win ratio immense.

TeamSync comes up with different right levels. Choosing Full access causes your whole team has writing access. This is not always desirable. If you wish to be the only one changing Buff or Ward times choose Read access in the key generation process.

But that’s not all TeamSync will offer for you. Besides this you can also perform this with your WardMap. So timing infinite wards is available (you need to enable the in the Config GUI). The functionality to delete cleared wards also works as well as when wards reaching their 180 seconds. Clearing the explorer ward is thereby also possible to manage.

Design

There has been made some changes to the Config GUI background. It was somehow way too annoying. So you have eased images there now. The Advanced MiniMap also got some changes. Here u can have look how it will look in this new version.

Bugfixes

LJTD got some nice rework to each MiniMap picture so far. This means Summoners Rift and Twisted Treeline got it’s updated version now. By the way Twisted Treeline (TT) is now fully reworked and correctly implemented. So playing in TT works again. Of course the size of the new minimaps were also edited. Have a look if it still works for your screen resolution!

Another cool fix came to the feature. Normally you had to restart LJTD to get it to work. Now simply click on SAVE.

There are some more fixes but really tiny ones. Just to mention a last fixed issue that has embarrassed some guys of you. What I mean is the bug when you switch out of the game and for instance writing something on your browser you are switched back to your LoL Client every time. This has been resolved now.

TL;DR Visit the for an overview of changes within this version.

Summoner, now you’re Ready to Jungle!
Old   #39

Can't really make it working , some functions aint working , the map like in tutorial aint coming into game . The write2chat is ****** hotkeys alt/ctrl/space all taken for usefull things in game like picking skills or auto self cast etc.

While u click into the top label for buffs etc it popups start and clock from desktop
Old   #40

good thread bro
Old   #41

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodzineczka View Post
Can't really make it working , some functions aint working , the map like in tutorial aint coming into game . The write2chat is ****** hotkeys alt/ctrl/space all taken for usefull things in game like picking skills or auto self cast etc.

While u click into the top label for buffs etc it popups start and clock from desktop
Well that's not normal at all, check out if you configured it correctly. Otherwhise write us an E-Mail to get it fixed.
Old   #42

I have a transparent black box around the buff timers is this normal? can i get ride of it?

Also my fps goes down alot when i have this runing
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauzool View Post
I have a transparent black box around the buff timers is this normal? can i get ride of it?

Also my fps goes down alot when i have this runing
The Black box is because you have Aero disabled. It's a transparency aera that normally should work with Aero. Go FAQ page for more info.
We are back from a longer break summoners and have some good news for you.

New Version 4.1.0.0

With this release v.4.1.0.0 you will get again a new cool feature and also a performance optimization within the Advanced MiniMap.

Performance optimization

If you have followed our topics on Facebook there has been a problem with the Advanced MiniMap when many matchups are played and more and more buffs where timed.

So on slow PCs the CPU might have dropped to about 5% CPU usage after 5 games. We completely reworked the system and now we are under 1%, no matter how many games.

Advanced MiniMap changes

As you can see from the picture below, there are some new labels showing you the seconds when a buff will be available again.

Of course you can decide whether you want this or not! So there are three ways getting informed by LJTD:
  • Ping signs / setting up duration
  • Ping sounds
  • Show durations (remaining seconds of running buff)

The durations are 8 pixels tall and in the colours of the relating buff.
What to attend in this version?

Just import your old config file and start LJTD. Now open Config GUI and hit save, it doesn't matter which tab. Your config file is now updated and running.

TL;DR Visit the page for an overview of changes within this version.

Summoner, now you're Ready to Jungle!
Old   #44

elite*gold: 20
thank you!
Old   #45

Lightbulb

Hey guys, an hour ago we released our new update on LJTD.

Hope you like it as much as our older versions.

You can find a detailed Blog Post on our website: >> <<

Thanks for your interests and have a nice weekend!

LJTD Staff

Tags
lol jungle time