Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to win every game? I show you!

Discussion on How to win every game? I show you! within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 03/17/2021, 20:29   #61

elite*gold: 0
Maybe your post is helpful for new players but generally you can not win every game. You just can increase your chance of getting a win or having a positive win rate if you do your best in every game with good vibes. Just give your best in every game and do not use the chat to blame the faults of your team mates. That is the way how to get better and climb.
Old 03/28/2021, 06:40   #62

elite*gold: 105
This is a great informative post but at times I can't seem to carry hard enough when the team decided to make mistakes or throw mid-game.. resulting in a loss when we were ahead.
Old 04/01/2021, 03:54   #63

how to increase your win rate: /mute all
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2021, 15:12   #64

There are actually many different strategies. For example, for the first 10 minutes you need to give your ally space to farm and move around. You can`t allow the enemy to occupy the edge bush. You can prevent this in 2 ways: put a ward. If the opponent realizes that he can see, he's likely to move to another place or occupy the bushes. If you're playing as an aggressive hero, you're sure to conduct regular attacks. Killing is the main way to make money without farming. No one by the way didn`t have problems with the account? Once I was banned, so I had to . Very necessary thing in case of blocking.
Old 11/20/2021, 15:55   #65

Awesome guide for beginners thanks.
Old 01/11/2022, 14:40   #66

great guide, thank you bro
Old 02/23/2022, 11:47   #67

Twitch + Yummi + decent orbwalk: you will hit diamond in less than a week.
Old 04/29/2022, 12:07   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesiaXVIII View Post
how to increase your win rate: /mute all
you're right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stravaganza View Post
Twitch + Yummi + decent orbwalk: you will hit diamond in less than a week.
Are these nerfed?
Old 05/06/2022, 21:32   #69

what an awesome guide, thanks for the info!
Old 06/04/2022, 05:30   #70

elite*gold: 14
All you have to do is buy a quality script and hold down the space key xd