Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to win every game? I show you!

Discussion on How to win every game? I show you! within the League of Legends Guides & Strategies forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 09/20/2017, 03:16   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
Some tips for you then
-> Always ward your lane , if you are pushing , EXPECT to get ganked.
-> Pick champions who have mobility , and escape spell
-> Mobility champs = ganking, roaming other lanes -> Winning their lanes
-> Get builds, runes (some of them are not for low elo tho) masteries from probuilds.net (or .com i can't remember)
-> Check your minimap every 5seconds (pros say you shold do it every 2-3seconds)
-> Assist your team, roam , gank
-> Lategame -> Try to focus their carries , if you are support , defend your carries , dont go in without brain
-> Save your flash , don't waste if you are dead anyways . OR flash before the trouble starts , so you wont die for sure.
- > Play meta champs , tournaments are not ideal to watch (based on what to pick) they are playing teamcomps, not soloq champs
-> Watch videos of pros
-> PRACTICE a lot
you just said it all in 11 points

Old 10/14/2017, 01:33   #47

How to win every game? Use your brain and abuse broken champs : )

Old 10/17/2017, 09:16   #48

it's too much to read & format bad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2019, 17:55   #49

Nice guide Will help a lot of begginers

Old 11/27/2019, 21:05   #50

Great Post

Thank you for such an informative post. I think that everyone can take something useful from your suggestions. Maybe the information posted in this article will be a good addition to your guides. Newbies will grow their level with extremal speed.

« [BUILDS] For all Champion Season 10 - (Challenger Builds) | - »