Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos

Discussion on [EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old 08/23/2019, 14:06   #76

elite*gold: 0
pvp absent, only agriculture. They have dropped 80% of players due to corrupt and arrogant management. Completely unbalanced characters and don't want to fix things. Should I add anything else? The average of the characters currently in play is about 30, the rest are all cash farm characters.
The administrator of this server favors a circle of friends of his own where they dictate laws about who to ban, bugs made at the desk on cs, immortal clerics and much more .. welcome to LCEnjoy XD
Too bad .. to say that at first it was a moment serer but the admin prefers to listen to the wrong people instead of favoring the whole server for a correct and balanced game :-( play another LC
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2019, 10:36   #77

Hello everyone, Last Chaos Enjoy for me, and a chore server, admin from the ban to those who like and like, to taste, but can't see who gives, ban without reason, banal my 30 day acc was a channel 1 market? A DETO UZAVO HACK !!! HAHAHA
Old 11/15/2019, 14:28   #78

I can only advise against if you want to be banned senseless for nothing you should play there because you want to have fun it is currently the wrong server. Screens are faked to remove unpleasant players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2020, 07:55   #79

Friends, we changed our server, many game functions were deleted from our server, we did a huge amount of work, all the details you can find on the forum. Now our maximum level is 185. Our server has become more convenient for new users. There is still a lot of work ahead, but now you can see the changes.
Old 02/10/2020, 18:27   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
Friends, we changed our server, many game functions were deleted from our server, we did a huge amount of work, all the details you can find on the forum. Now our maximum level is 185. Our server has become more convenient for new users. There is still a lot of work ahead, but now you can see the changes.
Hello everybody

This server is very good from the PVE, there are big problems with the ADM.

The ADM is unfair to the players, it is a Russian and there is a guild there GoodGame also the ADM in this guild has a main character and prefers this guild.
He simply changes skills before the victories so that the above guild has an advantage. Of course, everything without information.
He does not ban players who use hack / cheats, and if he does ban he asks for money in return for releasing this account.
I could list more .. I advise against this server the ADM is simply a rivet.

I respect the work of an ADM but an ADM should also be fair to every player.
I always thought an ADM of a private server also has guidelines?

I wish everyone a nice day

Kostella/Constance close your server, you just kidding all your players !!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/10/2020, 18:57   #81

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlyaRU View Post
Hello everybody

This server is very good from the PVE, there are big problems with the ADM.

The ADM is unfair to the players, it is a Russian and there is a guild there GoodGame also the ADM in this guild has a main character and prefers this guild.
He simply changes skills before the victories so that the above guild has an advantage. Of course, everything without information.
He does not ban players who use hack / cheats, and if he does ban he asks for money in return for releasing this account.
I could list more .. I advise against this server the ADM is simply a rivet.

I respect the work of an ADM but an ADM should also be fair to every player.
I always thought an ADM of a private server also has guidelines?

I wish everyone a nice day

Kostella/Constance close your server, you just kidding all your players !!!
Maybe you need to read all those Pages before. Many People allready said that he is corrupt so it's nothing new.

If people start playing on Enjoy it's their own decision. There were enough Warnings about Kostella.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2020, 19:14   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by κııσκυ. View Post
Maybe you need to read all those Pages before. Many People allready said that he is corrupt so it's nothing new.

If people start playing on Enjoy it's their own decision. There were enough Warnings about Kostella.

Sry that I wrote this post.
I am really disappointed but the ADM opened my eyes.
I am shocked by this ADM.
Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2020, 16:55   #83

Quote:

Do you always like to give out the wrong information here? Or are you here as a clown? Show me at least one proof that would show my corruption.
Old 02/12/2020, 18:32   #84

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Do you always like to give out the wrong information here? Or are you here as a clown? Show me at least one proof that would show my corruption.
I remember back to Enjoy 1.0 when i was HGM on your Server my Friend
People which got banned for Hacking could pay some $$$ and nothing had Happend. Or maybe you remember that Siege your Russian Friends Attacked DCS and every Defending Guild got kicked until they tried to Deffend and later while they tried to absorb.

BTW: After that Siege you lost 70-80% of your Playerbase and you shutted down Enjoy 1.0.
~1 Week later you released Enjoy 2.0 and NOBODY got a recharge of his Donated Cash.

There was so much Proofs in the Past dude, on Enjoy you can do whatever you want, at least you just Need to have some Dollars saved for bad times
Old 02/13/2020, 04:16   #85

Quote:

Quote:
I remember back to Enjoy 1.0 when i was HGM on your Server my Friend
People which got banned for Hacking could pay some $$$ and nothing had Happend. Or maybe you remember that Siege your Russian Friends Attacked DCS and every Defending Guild got kicked until they tried to Deffend and later while they tried to absorb.

BTW: After that Siege you lost 70-80% of your Playerbase and you shutted down Enjoy 1.0.
~1 Week later you released Enjoy 2.0 and NOBODY got a recharge of his Donated Cash.

There was so much Proofs in the Past dude, on Enjoy you can do whatever you want, at least you just Need to have some Dollars saved for bad times

If these were your friends, they should have screenshots, please show at least one of them. If you don’t found anything, be honest and apologize. Because now you are slandering an honest person without having the slightest evidence.

I'm not going to make excuses for such a clown, I just want to see at least one proof. Try to find it or go kill against the wall.
Old 03/04/2020, 06:10   #86

Hi friends, we made the next big update:

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2020, 23:09   #87

Der Admin lässt Makros bei bestimmten Leute zu, Hack´s werden genutzt die er nicht zurück verfolgen kann, und für die Leute die drauf spielen wollen macht er nix. Korrupter geht es kaum. Video beweise schmettert er mit gekonnter ausrede ab, Familien werden in den Dreck gezogen und es wird nicht´s dagegen gemacht. Das einzige was er kann - Chat Bann und das jedes mal aber das ist nicht gut gekonnt da sie mit einem anderen Charakter weiter Beleidigen u,s,w der Server sollte echt von der Bildfläche verschwinden.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2020, 07:36   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GehtDoch~ View Post
Der Admin lässt Makros bei bestimmten Leute zu, Hack´s werden genutzt die er nicht zurück verfolgen kann, und für die Leute die drauf spielen wollen macht er nix. Korrupter geht es kaum. Video beweise schmettert er mit gekonnter ausrede ab, Familien werden in den Dreck gezogen und es wird nicht´s dagegen gemacht. Das einzige was er kann - Chat Bann und das jedes mal aber das ist nicht gut gekonnt da sie mit einem anderen Charakter weiter Beleidigen u,s,w der Server sollte echt von der Bildfläche verschwinden.
It's sad to hear that, we are always working to be better and improving our protection against hacks, but a macro is such a thing that can work on any game, so it is almost impossible to prove it, but we are working on it, I'm upset that I could not interest you , but leaving the stage or not is not up to you, as long as I have the support of the players, I will stay here.
Old 07/20/2020, 13:10   #89

[quote=Constance.;38275751]It's sad to hear that, we are always working to be better and improving our protection against hacks, but a macro is such a thing that can work on any game, so it is almost impossible to prove it, but we are working on it, I'm upset that I could not interest you , but leaving the stage or not is not up to you, as long as I have the support of the players, I will stay here.

Quote:
It's sad to hear that, we are always working to be better and improving our protection against hacks, but a macro is such a thing that can work on any game, so it is almost impossible to prove it, but we are working on it, I'm upset that I could not interest you , but leaving the stage or not is not up to you, as long as I have the support of the players, I will stay here.
You get enough evidence that you ignore so stop whining :Hände runter:
Old 07/21/2020, 01:08   #90

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GehtDoch~ View Post
Quote:
You get enough evidence that you ignore so stop whining :Hände runter:
I can't see any whining in his post, but maybe you're able to show us some proof that he ignored so we can see what happened