Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos

Discussion on [EP4/2.0] Enjoy Last Chaos within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Reply
 
Old 07/25/2020, 18:22   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sr.Claus! View Post
Kontuan izanda, web horri hau ingeleraz eta alemanieraz eginda eta editatuta dagoela, Frezonak ez dauka beharrik errusiera ikasi behar.
Agian kontuan izanda hemen gazteleraz hitz egiten duten pertson kopurua gutxi gora behera handia dela, zuk ikasi beharko zenuke gazteleraz.

Euskara ikasi, eta gero hitz egiten dugu.
I think everyone needs to use one language for everyone, but in any case, extra languages ​​will not harm any of us)

It's just that this boy was once offended on my server and now he comes here every time to insult me ​​or add insults to the dialogue.
Constance. is offline  
Old 07/26/2020, 11:32   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
I think everyone needs to use one language for everyone, but in any case, extra languages ​​will not harm any of us)
Norbaitek ikasi behar duela hizkuntz gehiago ondo dago. Baina soilik pertsona hori bere buruz ikasi nahi badu, es norbaitek agitzen diodalako.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
It's just that this boy was once offended on my server and now he comes here every time to insult me ​​or add insults to the dialogue.
It is not a reason to assume that he must learn Russian because you do not speak German. I remind you that you are on an English / German page, which you are and that you should learn German and not Frezona Russian.
-Sr.Claus! is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2020, 18:25   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Hallo mir wurde ein Link zu Gesendet was ich Sehr Interresand finde wie die Warheit langsam ans licht kommt hier mal der Link

~GehtDoch~ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2020, 19:06   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 242
Received Thanks: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GehtDoch~ View Post
Hallo mir wurde ein Link zu Gesendet was ich Sehr Interresand finde wie die Warheit langsam ans licht kommt hier mal der Link

1. Wenn man die Fps auf dem Screen sieht wird einem ja schlecht
2. Dieses Bild ist 0 aussagekräftig, weil die Person dort nur sagte „Wenn“ der Admin auf deren Seite ist. Diese Aussage kann man natürlich auffassen wie man will aber man kann dort nichts erkennen das sie die Lieblinge des Admins sein sollen. Ebenfalls sagen sie auch nicht das der Admin auf deren Seite ist
xHighWieAufKoka... is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/26/2020, 19:19   #110


 
elite*gold: 206
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1,884
Received Thanks: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
He'd better post it here and wait for Frezona to come and support him. But in no case will he start thinking rationally.
i don't know if you are handicapped but you are liking his comment. I don't have something against your server or against you but we all know that you are corrupt. But don't please don't act like a boss if you are only buying your updates from someone else.
.Frezona.™ is offline  
Old 07/26/2020, 19:23   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Frezona.™ View Post
i don't know if you are handicapped but you are liking his comment. I don't have something against your server or against you but we all know that you are corrupt. But don't please don't act like a boss if you are only buying your updates from someone else.
Show me evidence of my corruption, at least one.

And tell me what my corruption is, give me more information and other people too. If you say these words you have to reinforce them with something or just crash against the wall of the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Frezona.™ View Post
i don't know if you are handicapped but you are liking his comment. I don't have something against your server or against you but we all know that you are corrupt. But don't please don't act like a boss if you are only buying your updates from someone else.
And get down to topic, you have not been able to change the cap level of my server to 185 for a year, I'm still waiting for you to do it
Constance. is offline  
Old 07/26/2020, 22:31   #112


 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,605
Received Thanks: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GehtDoch~ View Post
Hallo mir wurde ein Link zu Gesendet was ich Sehr Interresand finde wie die Warheit langsam ans licht kommt hier mal der Link

Die gehen euch einfach bestimmt nur damit auf dem Sack und machen sich über euch lustig.

Hab ich damals genau so gemacht so ein bullshit zu erzählen, also kommt mit richtigen beweisen und weint einfach nicht rum.
Veni/Marius is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/26/2020, 23:25   #113
 
elite*gold: 6
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 828
Received Thanks: 163
Immerhin hat er durch das ganze Gebabbel guten Thread Push.
GehtDichNixAn?! is offline  
Old 07/26/2020, 23:44   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 229
Received Thanks: 62
es wird und wurde doch immer geschrieben das der Admin korrupt ist, was muss man denn da noch beweisen?
ich denke eher, das daran schon was wahres dran ist
WiesoAuchNicht is offline  
Old 07/27/2020, 06:07   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiesoAuchNicht View Post
es wird und wurde doch immer geschrieben das der Admin korrupt ist, was muss man denn da noch beweisen?
ich denke eher, das daran schon was wahres dran ist
This is your opinion, you can think whatever, just if you start telling people about it, provide evidence. If I am so korupmirovany why for 4 years there is not one proof? Don't impose your aching head on other people..
Constance. is offline  
Old 07/27/2020, 09:52   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
This is your opinion, you can think whatever, just if you start telling people about it, provide evidence. If I am so korupmirovany why for 4 years there is not one proof? Don't impose your aching head on other people..
Warum Überzeugen sie uns nicht vom gegenteil das sie keine Beweise bekommen haben, Das heist
wenn man ihnen einen beweis sendet ist er bei ihnen und sie entscheiden was sie daraus machen und schwupdiwup kommt das was kommen soll sie schreiben das SIE Beweise haben wollen Checkste was
Übersetzt in Englich
<< Why don't you convince us otherwise that you have not received any evidence?
if you send them a proof it is with them and they decide what to make of it and schwupdiwup comes what comes they write that they want evidence Checkste what >> :Hände runter:: p
~GehtDoch~ is offline  
Old 07/27/2020, 10:43   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GehtDoch~ View Post
Warum Überzeugen sie uns nicht vom gegenteil das sie keine Beweise bekommen haben, Das heist
wenn man ihnen einen beweis sendet ist er bei ihnen und sie entscheiden was sie daraus machen und schwupdiwup kommt das was kommen soll sie schreiben das SIE Beweise haben wollen Checkste was
Übersetzt in Englich
<< Why don't you convince us otherwise that you have not received any evidence?
if you send them a proof it is with them and they decide what to make of it and schwupdiwup comes what comes they write that they want evidence Checkste what >> :Hände runter:: p
I'm not going to make excuses if you are posting this to the public, be so kind as to give proof.
Constance. is offline  
Old 07/27/2020, 12:58   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constance. View Post
I'm not going to make excuses if you are posting this to the public, be so kind as to give proof.
Ich kann ihnen mal zeigen wenn sie nicht da sind wie sich mansche im Chat ihre Macros zeigen, und da ja Macro nicht erlaubt ist laut ihrer Regel.
Es ist nicht einfach zu Beweisen aber ein Bild sagt mehr als nur Worte und ich kenne ihre antwort jetzt schon und ich kann ihn sagen wenn sie Deutsch Könnten und Abends wen andere Gereizt werden und mit ausdrücken beleidigt werden und gans besonderst ein Spieler GUES mit einem Titel rumläuft der eindeutig jemanden als pedo hin stellt ist es sehr merkwürdig das er schon lange damit rumläuft. Hier nun Drei Bilder


Englich nicht gans gut übersezt
I can show them when they are not there how some people show their macros in chat, and since macro is not allowed according to their rule.
It is not easy to prove but a picture says more than just words and I already know your answer and I can say it if you could German and evenings who are irritated and insulted with expressions and especially a player GUESS with a title who clearly walks around as a pedo, it is very strange that he has been walking around with it for a long time. Here are Three pictures

Hier mal Drei Bilder




Übersetzen sich sich mal den chat KnockOut = Maniarin
~GehtDoch~ is offline  
Old 07/27/2020, 14:17   #119
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,326
Received Thanks: 539
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiesoAuchNicht View Post
es wird und wurde doch immer geschrieben das der Admin korrupt ist, was muss man denn da noch beweisen?
ich denke eher, das daran schon was wahres dran ist
Nennt sich Rufmord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GehtDoch~ View Post
Ich kann ihnen mal zeigen wenn sie nicht da sind wie sich mansche im Chat ihre Macros zeigen, und da ja Macro nicht erlaubt ist laut ihrer Regel.
Es ist nicht einfach zu Beweisen aber ein Bild sagt mehr als nur Worte und ich kenne ihre antwort jetzt schon und ich kann ihn sagen wenn sie Deutsch Könnten und Abends wen andere Gereizt werden und mit ausdrücken beleidigt werden und gans besonderst ein Spieler GUES mit einem Titel rumläuft der eindeutig jemanden als pedo hin stellt ist es sehr merkwürdig das er schon lange damit rumläuft. Hier nun Drei Bilder


Englich nicht gans gut übersezt
I can show them when they are not there how some people show their macros in chat, and since macro is not allowed according to their rule.
It is not easy to prove but a picture says more than just words and I already know your answer and I can say it if you could German and evenings who are irritated and insulted with expressions and especially a player GUESS with a title who clearly walks around as a pedo, it is very strange that he has been walking around with it for a long time. Here are Three pictures

Hier mal Drei Bilder




Übersetzen sich sich mal den chat KnockOut = Maniarin
Was genau sieht man auf dem ersten Bild?
Desarija is offline  
Old 07/27/2020, 14:57   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desarija View Post
Nennt sich Rufmord



Was genau sieht man auf dem ersten Bild?

-> Translate the chat yourself <- KnOckOut = Maniarin
~GehtDoch~ is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Episode 4] Enjoy Last Chaos
02/20/2017 - Last Chaos Private Server - 107 Replies
Hello my dear Epvper. We want to present to your attention a new game server - Enjoy LC. Our project is developed on the EP4 platform. We tried to leave only the most relevant from Last Chaos, a lot of game features have been removed, leaving only what exactly You appreciate. We hope you will be interested in our project and check it in fact, join us and you will not regret it, also look forward to your friends. Here you can spend your evenings in cheerful company of friends, we will...
Enjoy Last Chaos Account
12/01/2016 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
Sell Rogue level 175 I've got 20b gold 3 acc's 56x3 eva 4/7 jewels (coral15 and chaoscoral15 on) 93x2 hr 4/7 jewels (coral15 and chaoscoral15 on) 93x2 hr 4/7 jewels (coral15 and chaoscoral15 on) 1 HR Rogue Set +30 (5 pieces and backpack) (coral 14/15 and chaos coral 14/15) 4/7 and 5/7
[Selling] Enjoy Last Chaos Ruessi usw
11/07/2016 - Last Chaos Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Leute. ich wuerde gerne in einem Zuge mein Zeug auf Enjoy Last Chaos verkaufen. Komplette HR Ruessi Schurke +30 alles mit 7 Sockel. Dazu den Rucksack der Level 60 Quest ebenfalls mit 7 Sockel. HR Dolche ebenfalls 7 Sockel 3 Hitrate Schmuck mit 7 Sockel Alle Sockel beinhalten Level 15 Juwelen die Hitrate Evasion um HP steigern.
[Selling] Enjoy Last Chaos Gold
10/20/2016 - Last Chaos Trading - 0 Replies
10 Euro -> 80kkk 25 Euro -> 190kkk 50 Euro -> 500kkk Items in Masse:Angebote per Skype oder PN Master Stones +30 Strong Medis Chaos Juwel Case 13-15



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.