Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question; look inside

Discussion on Question; look inside within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question; look inside

Hiho everybody!

How are the holidays going? Having fun?
Well, I know it's easy to ask a question, and I know it's easily to reply "Find out yourself dumb twit!" (for example: our oh so great Kealy)
Well, what's wrong with answering simple, and just explain how to and such in a short easy way?

It seems to me, that most of the peoples here that actually know something, just become more arrogant each and every day... (not all ofcourse!)

It's easy to say "find it out" but it's nicer to say: "what's the big problem, maybe I could explain it to you, and if you get stuck, maybe we can work it out together?"

How about we make that as our present for the kal community this year?

I would gladly accept any help from anyone, who could just explain some things!

With friendly greets,

Stewie
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/28/2010, 17:29   #2

I totally agree with Stewie...
I see this at all threads... specially Bloodix and other guys who know things or two, but they just insult guys who try to learn and ask little help to learn it faster... I dont even bother to ask anything because i know i get useless answers. We can all make it better and help little bit each other...
I probably get lots of haters now, but for u (haters) i dont even care
With friendly greetz,
Best ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/28/2010, 19:12   #3

Baaaaaaka.

Change of interests, period. You should know better. Baaaka˛.

Besides, if you get every single thing served on a ******* plate, 'the hell will you learn from that ?
Seriously, dumb question, dumb answer.
You say I'm an imminent *******, but I'll tell you one thing.
Socialization and trust make people go easy, and thus appear incredibly stupid to others who think their way out on their own.
Or wait.. Maybe there are some who just can't think for themselves ? Can human IQ really drop that low ?
I wonder.
Whatever. I couldn't care less, period˛.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2010, 19:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealy View Post
Baaaaaaka.

Change of interests, period. You should know better. Baaaka˛.

Besides, if you get every single thing served on a ******* plate, 'the hell will you learn from that ?
Seriously, dumb question, dumb answer.
You say I'm an imminent *******, but I'll tell you one thing.
Socialization and trust make people go easy, and thus appear incredibly stupid to others who think their way out on their own.
Or wait.. Maybe there are some who just can't think for themselves ? Can human IQ really drop that low ?
I wonder.
Whatever. I couldn't care less, period˛.
Kealy, once you find out what the definition of being human is, then talk again. Have fun trying to use your "oh i'm so great" brain, because insulting everyone is just ridiculous and proves that you ain't the best.

Now if you mind I'd like to be serious about this. You can't say nothing else them dumbtard ****. If you feel so cool, feel so cool alone then, don't ask for attention. Please do not respond to this post anymore, I'd like to have smarter ones do that
Old 12/28/2010, 20:10   #5

Please quote me where I pretend to be either "the best" or "so cool" or "so great".
Old 12/28/2010, 20:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealy View Post
Please quote me where I pretend to be either "the best" or "so cool" or "so great".
Try to think, then you'll know why I know that you think that, now please stop answering here, this thread was not meant for you >.<

Too bad there ain't a function for that.
Old 12/28/2010, 20:30   #7

Kealy is right.
If you want something, work for it.
This is no magic, everything that people do here is just logic.
Dont wonder why people get angry at people shouting for the same stuff over and over again.
Dont wonder why people dont answer questions for itemlists of server xy, skill list of server xy, UCEs, bots.

Here are enougth people who will help, but you have ask the right questions.
Noone will answer a question, which has been answered 100 times.

If I see that you have dealt with the subject and still have questions, I will help you according to my knowledge.
And I am sure that many people think like this.

So FIRST deal with the subject and THEN ask your questions.

Sincerely,
Timo264
Old 12/28/2010, 20:42   #8

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
Most people who know enough to write decent bots or know good exploits gain profit from it.

Thats why they wont give you full support. On the other side imagine a Kal full of bots (even much more then it is now...). It would be horrible and the game could be closed.

Geons would drop massively in value which would mess up whole ingame economy.

And if you really want to write your own program and you got the knowledge, there is already enough stuff released here to create your own projects.

Hope I made it clear

#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread