Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM COMMAND?

Discussion on GM COMMAND? within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM COMMAND?

İ want /get (any weapon code) but with mix ? anybody know this gm command?
Old 07/14/2008, 13:47   #2

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
U cant make mixed or enchanted Weapons with /get.

You have to do that in the Database
Old 07/14/2008, 13:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
you can /get itemnumber 10 1

normale you do example /get 1400 0 9999

try now the weapon item and then the 0 to highter then you get + something

example /get 1400 10 1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
command
06/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Using:CoSX Source hey guys i have my p server and i am PM and i have a normal the name of it is test1 i do /kick test1 ok so it gets dc so now my other friend has an acc name xSplashx i do /kick xSplashx and nothing happens i get a error on my CoSX console
GM command-s
04/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Please start I Silkroad server 1.236 (CRSEMU) how to fix that I am GM and what are the command-s to spawn the NPC-s and MOB-s and ITEM-s and GOLD please help, give me command-s, ty
[HELP] command
02/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I would like to know how the write command in data base For example when a player kills a monster, that you mosntro of an item, if he kills the monster again, the action of this monster would be saying he already got the item that day, your not experienced in programming but I'm doing my own quest. thank you very much excuse the English
i want command
02/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hi guys what command for skill reflect and why star guild war in cov2 cource thanx ..
o:- can't do both of that command plz some help ...
02/13/2008 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
hi u guys , sup every ?? hope all fine i have some problem .. i'm a gm in private server and when i type /moveto name of player none moving from my place it's mean not work so any 1 can just say me what can i do ?? 2 get place's player 2nd problem i can't attacking moobs while away from them i should get close enough like normal player ?? i need some help plz 3rd how i can get stuff mixing Demon Blood ?? or should admin make it 4 me 4th why i can't upgrade it egg's 4 ppl or me ?? or same...