Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] command

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] command

I would like to know how the write command in data base

For example when a player kills a monster, that you mosntro of an item, if he kills the monster again, the action of this monster would be saying he already got the item that day, your not experienced in programming but I'm doing my own quest.

thank you very much

excuse the English

Old   #2

u must have navicat..

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
look in cq_monstertype ... actionid this is the starting action that is called. ... as for daily quests etc idk how to do that myself (though ild love to know *nudge nudge* to anyone who knows )

you could do something like use tasks and then at 00:00 (12am) theres a script ran to delete any lines where the task id is x

then just check for that task if its not there give the item then set the task

then on the 2nd one just do a message for the check
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
look in cq_monstertype ... actionid this is the starting action that is called. ... as for daily quests etc idk how to do that myself (though ild love to know *nudge nudge* to anyone who knows )

you could do something like use tasks and then at 00:00 (12am) theres a script ran to delete any lines where the task id is x

then just check for that task if its not there give the item then set the task

then on the 2nd one just do a message for the check
That's what I want, but do not know which command lines should I do to it, you could give me some example of action.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Raz View Post
That's what I want, but do not know which command lines should I do to it, you could give me some example of action.
im not near my db so i cant give you any direct examples but this is just off my head and from a file i got

item give type
Code:
ACTION_ITEM_ADD = 501, / / Add items. data = itemtype_id, param = "amount amount_limit ident gem1 gem2 magic1 magic2 magic3 data warghostexp gemtype availabletime", param can be omitted, all the default value is 0 (that is not revised)
heres a list of the task types, i dont really use them enough to know which is which straight off
Code:
//--- Mandate system to record the details of the task --- begin 

ACTION_USER_TASK_MANAGER = 1080, ////////////////////////////////////////////// / / / 
/ / / / Data: the task number 
/ / Param: 'new' (to create a new record) 
/ / 'Delete' (delete records) 
/ / 'Isexit' (the existence of the task) 
///////////////////////////////////////////////// 

ACTION_USER_TASK_OPE = 1081, ////////////////////////////////////////////// / / / 
/ / data: the task number, if data == -1, then the following operation is carried out against FindNext 
/ / Param: 'ope opt data', data (value) 
/ / Ope (phase) opt (> =, ==, +=,=) mission operation phase 
/ / Ope (completenum) opt (> =, ==, +=,=) task is completed on the number of operations 
/ / Ope (begintime) opt (> =, ==, +=,=, reset) start time of the mission to operate, for + = time in seconds parameter; for when ">=,==,=" "yyyy -mm-dd hh: mm: ss "for the format 
/ / Reset the start of the mandate that it will set-up time for the current time 
ACTION_USER_TASK_LOCALTIME = 1082, ////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////// 
/ / Data: the task number 
/ / param: 'seconds', the current time with the task start time comparison action; if the current time with the task start time is greater than the difference between the param, then return true. Otherwise, return false 
////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////// 

ACTION_USER_TASK_FIND = 1083, / / for gamers tasks inquiries, records are in accordance with the userid, taskid ascending collection 
/ / param: 'find taskid phase completenum'; in accordance with the task ID, phase, the completion of a specific record number of inquiries; phase with cocompletenum at the same time -1, the only record of inquiry in line with the taskid 
/ / 'Findnext'; inquiries under a record 
//--- Mandate system to record the details of the task --- end
just skim reading maybe 1082 might allow you to set a daily task otherwise it will be a 1080 to check if the task exists or a 1081 depending on how you choose to use it

Thanks
1 User