Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online > Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] KalClient Hookbase (Int+Ps)

Discussion on [Release] KalClient Hookbase (Int+Ps) within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.

Old 03/24/2012, 19:31   #76

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,537
you did not add Exports @linker
Old 03/24/2012, 20:46   #77

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for the fast answer and you where absolutely right. I needed to add the axports to the linker. And after I have used a absolute path to the file it worked to build successful. But now KalOnline tells me, that file manipulation has been detected. Is there anything else I am doing wrong?
Old 03/25/2012, 00:33   #78

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Thats caused by the OpenDat stuff, rest works fine.
Old 03/25/2012, 11:18   #79

I assume you mean the OpenDat in the method HookIt? I further assume, that the addresses are not correct? Thus I need a UCE to get the addresses. Am I right?

I did search this forum for an UCE, but I was not successful. Can anyone name me a working UCE for Kal? I also tried to create one by myself, as there is an UCE builder in the internet. But this wasn't successful either. I would appreciate your help.

EDIT: Okay, it isn't the problem I was reffering to. It is further more the dll itself, that is causing the problem. As someone wrote before, it seems to be the problem, that the sizes of the dll i injected differs to the original one. Would anybody be that nice, and explain me, how I can avoid this problem?
Old 03/25/2012, 12:48   #80

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,537
You need to take a look @ Thiesus DLLFIX this will help you for sure, or use response server .
Old 03/25/2012, 14:06   #81

Alright, so far, you helped me a lot! But for my understanding I need to know some further stuff, as I want to fully understand the topic.

I have read about debugging KalOnline. I know what debugging is and I was using it pretty often. But I have no understanding of "how to debug KalOnline". Normally you need to have the source of a programm to debug it, thus I do not understand how to do that.

After I have understand that, I should have enough input to implement my first, based on other sources, simple bot. This should get me a good knowledge and I can start implementing more simple stuff. But so far, you really helped me a lot and I appreciate that.
Old 03/25/2012, 14:34   #82

you dont need the source code to debug an application.
compiled applications are just instructions interpreted by the CPU.
So you have to speak the same language as the CPU.

Get some basic knowledge about assembler, about the stack, about the most common instructions.

calls
push
pop
jumps
conditional jumps
move
compare
add

and then you can understand what the application is doing and influence it's behavior
Old 03/25/2012, 18:34   #83

Hi RunzelEier,

Thx for your feedback. It's pretty clear, that every programm converts its source just into some instructions interpreted by the CPU. I slightly know assembler and if I get to know how to debug an running application, I might get more into it. But I still do not get the idea of how to debug a running allplication. What do I need to do? Do I need to write a hook to the application that is just printing the clean assembler commands?
Old 03/25/2012, 18:37   #84

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2012, 19:59   #85

Tags
kal online hook base c++