Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online > Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Kalonline Attendance Perl / Java + Source

Discussion on [Release] Kalonline Attendance Perl / Java + Source within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Release] Kalonline Attendance Perl / Java + Source

Hello,
me again. Try to re-organize the Post.

History:
30.07.2010 --> Main-Programm released (GUI for Single-Accounts)
10.09.2010 --> 1. Update (Command-Line Support)
xx.xx.xxxx --> 2. Update (Multi-Account + File Support + Perl-Source)
21.01.2011 --> 3. Update (Multi-Account + File Support on Command-Line all on Java-Source)

How it Works:
Its really simple. 2 Weeks PHP + JavaScript (--> Ajax) and you can create it yourself.
Every Day, your Account gets a new Checksum for the Attendance-Check. Then it calls a URL and sends the Checksum. This Application do all this automatic.

Security:
Yes, u have to type your ID + Password. But the only Connection is to open . No Update-Function or something else. You can check the Source-Code and Create your Own Jar-File.

Notes:
The Application can be run with the Commandline and infinity Numbers of Accounts. The most easy way is to run this, with your own Cronjob or something simular. Questions? Write a Personal Message.

Downloads:
Jar
Source

Screenshot:
Thanks
9 Users
Old 07/30/2010, 16:21   #2

naja ich werdes net testen als erstes^^
Old 07/30/2010, 17:02   #3

zwingt dich ja keiner xD
wird schon jemanden geben der test-accounts o.ä hat bzw sich mit analyse auskennt ...
Old 07/30/2010, 21:39   #4

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
oO und das heißt jez was genau? er macht jeden tag diesen check, aber wenn ich das richtig verstehe muss es ja laufen =) (also PC an immer?)? dann kann man auch selbst auf inix seite gehen und draufklicken -.-?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2010, 22:12   #5

wie du richtig verstanden hast bringt das atm noch nicht so viel. den um den check auszuführen muss die .jar gestartet werdne und dann der check mit der id+pw ausgeführt werden.
es wird aber schon in kurzer zeit eine version geben, der man per commandozeile parameter (wie id und pw) übergeben kann, und dann wird der check ohne gui durchgeführt --> das ganze kann dann relativ einfach als cronjob eingrichtet werden. oder auf deinem windowspc als "aufgabenplanung"...
Old 07/31/2010, 02:54   #6

elite*gold: 20
ganz ganz ganz doofe frage .... attendance check heisst doch nur 1mal klicken checken pro tag + 1 kommentar bei nem foto + 1 postcard senden oder ist der quark zeitlich bestimmt ... dh zb wenn ich nun 3h mir ein foto anschaue und dann then check mache dass ich 2pkt mehr bekomme ... oder wie oder was ....

ich bin so ungebildet .... bitte umerklärnug sonst frag ich kal :P
Old 07/31/2010, 09:48   #7

für mich zählt als attendance-check diese hier:

aber ja du hast recht, das kann max 1x pro tag gemacht werden.
und ja, egal wie lang du auf der seite bleibst, die punkte die du bekomms sind zufällig und haben damit nichts zu tun.
Old 08/02/2010, 13:05   #8

Kleines Update vorhanden:

Consolen-support hinzugefügt, mehr Infos oben im ersten Beitrag...
Old 08/11/2010, 02:57   #9

awesome! i've been looking for this for a long time

can you please translate the steps to english if you don't mind?

ty
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 10:18   #10

kk np, hope in around 9 hours ill do it, i need to go to work now.

edit:
the .jar is english or ?
u mean the tutorial "how to install and use"?
i try to do my best... .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2010, 23:07   #11

yes the steps
you seem to have good english
thanks!
Old 08/16/2010, 00:57   #12

Wenn ich doppelklicke passiert irgendwie nichts? Lösungsvorschlag?
Old 08/16/2010, 02:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis12345 View Post
yes the steps
you seem to have good english
thanks!
Phew, cmon guys look at this ****. He got NO Thx for his work and 3-5 Users already posted in this thread. Cmon just Press the Thank You Button even if you dont use this programm. Just a little reward for his work and a motivation for doing new things - keep the good work up

greetz PuppetMaster
Old 08/16/2010, 15:21   #14

Es gibt eine neue Version 2.0b.
Dabei wurde nur die Updatefunktion entfernt und die Bedenken einiger Leute entgegenzusteuern. Es wird nur noch eine Verbindung zur Inix-homepage aufgebaut.

Downloadlink:

Die Übersetzung auf englisch kommt gleich
The translation of the tutorial is coming in arround 1 hour.
Sorry for my english

//EDIT:
Das kann auch der Fehler gewesen sein, weshalb es nicht startet.
Old 08/16/2010, 15:42   #15

Tutorial in English

Please report all Errors and Bugs.

Since Version 2.0b my Programm only connects to INIX-Homepage. So u can simple Check all Packets to be sure, that i dont sniff any ID´s or Pw´s.
But now there is no function to notify the user if there is a new Version.

Run Script via Cronjob:
I think all Users, who know what are Cronjobs, dont need any explanation.

Howto run the Script via Windows 7 automatic:
Since Version 2.0a the Java-Script, it is possible to execute the Script via Shell.
So we can run it automatic with Windows XP or higher.
  • Download the Script at and save it to an folder like "C:\KalAttendace\"
  • Click on "Start" -> "Tools" -> "Systemprograms" -> "Task-organization" (? Dont know how called in English. maybe Task-Scheduler)
  • Select on the right Side "Action" -> "Plan a simple task"
  • Name: Kal-online-attendance , Description: Not needed and Click on "Next"
  • Select "Execute Daily" and Continue
  • Now u have to select the Time. Maybe 20:30 or so. (Your computer need to be online to that time so that Windows can run the Script). "Continue"
  • Which Action u want to execute? "Execute Programm or Script"
  • Select "Choose..." and select the Downloaded .jar file.
  • In the Textbox for Arguments u write something like that: "myId myPassword", bow seperated with a space.
  • "Start in" can be empty.
  • Finish
I hope all English users can understand it. I only translated the German Labels and hope that it is nearlly simular to the original English.
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
attendance, automatisiert, bot, check, script