Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Java Release with Source] Account Info Saver & Reader

Discussion on [Java Release with Source] Account Info Saver & Reader within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Java Release with Source] Account Info Saver & Reader

Okay, i've updated the Acount Info Saver to make the files un-readable unless you use this, or just right click and open with notepad xD.

So, anyways, pretty simple, i just had it remove the .txt extension, and made this program to read the text file itself.

How to use - Just type your login ID you used to save the file with, and it should read it

Note to a Mod: You can delete my old thread of the Saver, or you can keep it so people can learn how to write text files in java, doesnt matter ^^.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AcctInfoReader.zip (20.1 KB, 30 views)
File Type: zip AcctInfoSaver.zip (30.6 KB, 28 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2008, 18:07   #2

elite*gold: 20
Nice release!
Old 09/12/2008, 22:59   #3

You should put the one that you have in the Exploits/ Hacks/ Tools section here, the source of it I mean.

Or could you tell me how to edit it?
Old 09/12/2008, 23:15   #4

Thanks for uping the source

::EDIT::Its nice that you contributed and sence I pressed the "thanks" button,I figured i should atleast download and try it out,Its actualy done real nice and it being only your second app hope to see more things from you---nice work
Old 09/12/2008, 23:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi-Of-The-Mist View Post
You should put the one that you have in the Exploits/ Hacks/ Tools section here, the source of it I mean.

Or could you tell me how to edit it?
All you'd is find
Code:
BufferedWriter f = new BufferedWriter(new FileWriter("C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\"+jTextField1.getText()));
And make it
Code:
BufferedWriter f = new BufferedWriter(new FileWriter(""+jTextField1.getText()));
Old 09/13/2008, 03:46   #6

really nice man