Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Application [Conquer Online]

Discussion on Application [Conquer Online] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Application [Conquer Online]

Hello again

Contact details
PM here, or the Skype address in my profile

About me
I'm a veteran member of the community, learned the basics of my trade here, currently making a living as a software engineer/game developer, married and proud cat owner.

Why am I applying
Since this has become both my passion and my trade, it's only fair to give back something to the community, and this is a position in which I could be helpful. Also it's no secret that the section is lacking moderation (AFAIK), hence why I am applying for a second time (previous application being a few years ago when it wasn't really needed).

Experience with CO
Developed multiple private bots and core emulators, member of the underground, played the retail game for years (although mostly to log packets in the latter years). I have been a member of the pserver part for longer than I remember.

Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position?
I consider myself a calm and stable person, also I have no feuds (and afaik never had one) with members of the community, and am in no position to generate or even tolerate one.

Experience as a moderator
I was a lead engineer on multiple projects for about 3 years, also a guild master in WoW (if that counts). I have learned how to handle people with decency, or at least, I'd like to believe I have.

If you would like more info please don't be hesitant to ask away.

Cheers!

Old 01/11/2019, 17:36   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,413
KraHen is respectable and level headed. He would be a good fit for the position.

Thanks
1 User

« Bewerbung[Allgemein] | Moderator Bewerbung [Allgemein] »