Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Joining e*pvp Guidelines

Discussion on Joining e*pvp Guidelines within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
Staff Joining e*pvp Guidelines

Dear future moderators,

in order to advance your chances of success regarding your applications, we'd like to inform you about our application process, what you should include in your application, and what requirements you should fulfill before applying. Moderators are one of elitepvpers' centerpieces which is why we are very diligent as to how we deal with applicants.
How to apply as Moderator:
  1. Create an in our . Your application's title should look like this: Application [Section(s)] or: Application [Moderator].
  2. Every application has to contain the following elements: a short introduction of yourself, which sections you would like to moderate (general moderator applications are possible as well, but keep in mind that we prefer section-specific applications since we want moderators who have a connection with the community), your experience in said sections' theme, and finally a convincing section on why you would be the ideal candidate.
  3. A sample application can be found .

After you've successfully written and posted your application, and received a basic feedback by our community, you can ask our Community Managers for feedback. The feedback can be published publicy or privately but only on request and not automatically for every new application. If it so happens that we feel that you are an outstanding candidate, but the sections you would like to moderate don't need further reinforcement, we might approach you with an offer to assist us in another section. It is also possible that we are uncertain whether you are the optimal choice, wherefore we'd invite you to a special interview on a platform of your choice in order to give you the chance to fully convince us. Furthermore, applicants can ask for an interview at any time if you feel like it might improve your chances.

Things you should keep in mind:
  • You have to be registered here for at least three months before you can apply for moderator.

• You must have at least 150 posts so that we can assess you properly. (Exceptions may apply)

• You shouldn't have received an warning/infraction for at least a month, and your penal record should be preferably short.

• You should make sure that you have enough time for the position you apply for since we would not want to see you leaving a month after joining our team.

• You are not allowed to be a staff member on a platform similar to elitepvpers.

• You may not be involved in any private server projects related to the section you apply for, if said section has a dedicated private server advertising forum.

• You cannot apply for the position of global moderator, community manager or administrator unless you have been at least a moderator on elitepvpers before.

• You are allowed to reapply as moderator after leaving the team. Former members of the team are also allowed to directly apply for higher positions.
Thanks
36 Users
Old 11/22/2016, 20:44   #2

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
Staff Beispiel Bewerbung | Sample application

Quote:
This is a sample application which contains the absolut minimum of information we need from you. Keep in mind that your application can be more detailed and contain much more information!
Dear Administration and Community,

my name is John Doe, I am 21 years old, and I am applying as moderator for the following section(s): Cooking and Sports.

My experience with the sections' topics:

I am a sport enthusiast, spending a lot of spare time on keeping myself fit and healthy. Everything started years ago when I began playing football, joining a team shortly after, which was more or less when my interest went through the roof. In the course of the years cooking solid meals became increasingly important to enhance my performance on the field even further, which is why I visited a couple of sport orientated cooking courses to increase my expertise. I am an outstanding cook now and firmly convinced that I will be able to share quite a few of my beloved recipes with you.

Why I am the right candidate:

I am on fire for everything I do and a firework of motivation. Though I know that the activity in stated sections is not necessarily high enough to agree on adding a moderator there, I would be glad to represent it as a moderator and filling the sections with the activity they deserve.

Yours faithfully,
John Doe
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread