Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moderator Application [Silkroad Online]

Discussion on Moderator Application [Silkroad Online] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Moderator Application [Silkroad Online]

Hello, this is my application as moderator for the

The main application is written in english, because most of the members in the SRO section do not understand german

About me:

My name is Denis and I am currently 20 years old.
I was born in Kazakhstan but I live since 14 years in germany in the beatiful Black Forest/southwest of germany.
I speak fluent german, russian and of course english. I don't have any problems communicating in any of this 3 languages.

king.chopper

• What is the reason you decided to apply?

Since 2008 i am visiting elitepvpers almost daily and since 2009 i am an active contributor of the SRO section.

I can rate every thread with my experience at this section.
I have learned alot from epvp in this time.

Currently the situation at the
Silkroad Online Section goes slowly out of control.
Yo123, Zathor and TheConArtist do their job well, but it seems like they could need some help.
Particularly because elitepvpers is growing day by day.

I want to help the people to get rid of their problems or try to solve them.

• Experience with the subject:

I play Silkroad since the end of 2006. I was already on every kind of server. From the international silkroad, over the foreign server to the current private server. I know the dis-/advantages on every version. I don't want to talk about the game now, in my eyes i know ALOT about it, as you can see in my posts in the Silkroad Online Section.
But there is a small difference between the game and this section.
I've learned alot in my epvp time, I can clearly set apart what is relevant in this section and what is not.

• Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position?

Definetly YES.
Like I have already mentioned, I am a proud member since many years.
I've seen many threads, where people try to get help, but could not express themselves exactly. Those people got trolled and you never saw them again.
I will try to get those people to stay here, I am ready for a challenge.
In my job I work alot with people. I know the human nature and i know where my limits are.
I would say I've got enough knowledge about the internet people who are visiting elitepvpers.
I know, that most people in this section are trolling. Sometimes it is really okay to have fun. But when somebody asks a stupid question, I try to handle it professionally. Like I do already I will prevent stupid comments from other user. If it is neccessary I will even warn/infract them. I myself had some stupid situations aswell, once i got infracted for spam. But I've learned to behave and stopped posting stupid s**t.

• Experience as a moderator:

I was already moderator, but only for forums with silkroad as subject. I know how to use the common forum softwares wisely. I can't tell you much more about this experience, but I am for sure not a newbie at this topic.

• Why you should take me?

I am a trustful person. Many people at elitepvpers just know me as the middleman. I am really honest, there are no reasons to lie. I won't take any advantages when I would become moderator, there are none except a green name. My online times depend on my work. But I try to be very active online. Atleast once a day. I got a cool mobile phone, with it I can visit epvp even at work.

All I want to provide is my help and knowledge about Silkroad Online and elitepvpers itself.
I think the most active people there know me already and got an opinion about me.
I hope they will see this application and share their feedback. Looking forward !
If you are against me as moderator, feel free to tell me your criticism, I will improve it.

I do not have any coding skills nor experience with the server files.
But i know the difference between relevant posts and crap.
I have enough time to keep the section clean, because i am visiting elitepvpers always when i got some free time!
Every Subsection!

Criticism is welcome !
Thanks
57 Users
Old 01/28/2012, 00:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,886
Hallo bro !

Yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 00:38   #3

Yes,

his english skills are really decent,he is here for a long time so he knows how the section works and what kind of problems are inside it. He has also proved himself as a true contributor to elitepvpers and also proved himself to be a trusted member by helping many people trade their goods without any possible risk of being scammed.

I know Disco personally and I can say he's a great person which would honestly do a very good job. From me in this case there's nothing else than a huge,positive YES.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 00:43   #4

Yes.

i appericate that guy and i know he deserve it

YES
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 00:48   #5

Ich kann dich so von deinem können nicht einschätzen,
aber das du dich bewirbst, aber nicht mals eine Bewerbung reinschreibst,
ist das aller letzte.
Dann schreib deine Bewerbung zu Ende und bewirb dich hier, aber nicht so.
Old 01/28/2012, 00:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joqu View Post
Ich kann dich so von deinem können nicht einschätzen,
aber das du dich bewirbst, aber nicht mals eine Bewerbung reinschreibst,
ist das aller letzte.
Dann schreib deine Bewerbung zu Ende und bewirb dich hier, aber nicht so.
Ich muss mich entschuldigen, aber du verstehst es leider nicht ganz. Es war ein Versehen, ich habe um die Löschung gebeten, jedoch meinte Walter Sobchak, dass ich schnell zuende schreiben soll. Bin auch demnächst fertig, kriegst noch was zu lesen
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 01:31   #7

A NO from me, sometimes you can be very rude.

Like this post :

A Moderator should be neutral from the first beginning and not posting things like this.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/28/2012, 01:39   #8

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post

Like this post :

A Moderator should be neutral from the first beginning and not posting things like this.
ya , My Vote is back to No .
Old 01/28/2012, 01:40   #9

Quote:

Like this post :

That wasn't rude nor racist. He just stated the current situation of turkish players at the game we all know perfectly. When you insult turks they call you racist,when they insult you or your religion,it's all fine.
Old 01/28/2012, 01:42   #10

Quote:

Like this post :

Thanks for your criticism, but I can explain this FoxRayz.
On every server are alot of turkish and egypt players. Many of them are muslims. They can do **** and insult us with every bad word they know. But when we start with religion, they start to cry and report and so on.
I think, this is not fair. Every insult should be dealed same.
Old 01/28/2012, 01:45   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haznev View Post
That wasn't rude nor racistic. He just stated the current situation of turkish players at the game we all know perfectly.

When you insult turks they call you racist,when they insult you or your religion,it's all fine.
But talking about religion Or countries like turkish or or is something refused ,
Also Insult with anyway is completely refused , Also Gibes on any guy is same .
Old 01/28/2012, 01:46   #12

Haze and Abdel please don't discuss this here. Off-Topic is the way to go
Old 01/28/2012, 01:47   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haznev View Post
That wasn't rude nor racist. He just stated the current situation of turkish players at the game we all know perfectly. When you insult turks they call you racist,when they insult you or your religion,it's all fine.
Who says that this is the current situation? Are you the one stating those things ? We all got our own opinions. But to become a moderator you can't have any prejudices against anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
On every server are alot of turkish and egypt players. Many of them are muslims. They can do shit and insult us with every bad word they know. But when we start with religion, they start to cry and report and so on.
You have to deal this ingame, this is a forum for silkroad discussions you're applying for. You can't have statements like this when you're moderating a forum.

Also this was just an example for some days ago a guy named Ahmed showed his photoshop edits in a thread. You told someone to walk away 5 metres from the screen in order to read the text. Wasn't that rude aswell?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 01:49   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
On every server are alot of turkish and egypt players. Many of them are muslims. They can do **** and insult us with every bad word they know. But when we start with religion, they start to cry and report and so on.
You are keep going that Muslims are the people who insult and say **** in game , also In forum you can't make connect between it and game(SRO) .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 01:52   #15

As you can clearly see, it was a comment to an ingame-screenshot. There you got the link between game and forum. Especially in silkroad there is a big problem between muslims and other religions. I've never seen this problem as big as it is here.
Closed Thread

Tags
application, disco, discoteka, moderator, silkroad