Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moderator Application [Silkroad Online]

Discussion on Moderator Application [Silkroad Online] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Moderator Application [Silkroad Online]

Hey guys,
Well you may be wondering why I am posting an application guide for elitepvpers Silkroad Section (again). Well the reasons I left before was I needed time to focus on certain projects of mine and getting started with School, I now have some free time to help around once again to get this section(s) back into shape once again. I am going to rewrite my application anyway as I enjoy it.

Birth: 1st December 1992
Timezone: GMT
Email:

[*]Why do you want to be a moderator?
  • The Section has gone to shambles and I want to help tidy it up again as it seems the current moderators cannot tell the difference of what thread goes where and I wish to re-educate the users and the moderators of that section so they can follow my example in the way the section should operate.
[*]How much experience do you have with the Silkroad Online Forum?
  • I have operated there as a moderator before and really has always been my main section before GunZ and Soldierfront which I briefly moderated in and made a significant different too. Silkroad Online is the section where my post count and thanks really belong to, so that will just show what experience I have had their before.
[*]Do you have enough time to visit the board most of the time?
  • If not most of the time I will always have my Internet Browser running in the background while doing homework or on photoshop for example and will always keep my hawk eyes for any updates on my bookmarks which is the way I will treat the moderation of the Silkroad Online section, I am not the kind of person who just waits around for an email to pop-up saying Reported post at Elitepvpers, I will check the sections myself...
[*]Have you regularly taken part in the section before?
  • I have posted some largely written guides which I consider very useful to the community, when I was more around I was often posting all the time and being friendly with the community, while still strict in the moderation of the section.
[*]Are you able to handle questions and questioners which you have a dislike to?
  • I will always answer peoples questions either via PM or MSN if its in general about Elitepvpers, if its a question thats been answered in a guide for example, I will simply tell them to look again. I will always answer peoples questions at the end of the day, but intelligent posts will always be given first priority.
[*]Can you act appropriate/mature with other human beings?
  • Yes would be a very simple answer to this, one which I wouldnt like to expand on as there is not much I can expand to :P
[*]Did you ever operate as a moderator before?
  • As I mentioned above, yes I have for just under a year ago I applied and I resigned a couple of months back due to limited time reasons. If you ever worked with me you will understand I always put 100% into my job all the time.
  • Like I said since I was a moderator before, needless for me to post to much since some people on Elitepvpers team should already know me. But anyway previous application is here, please ignore the terrible typing and outdated information xD
Quote:
Old 09/13/2009, 18:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
You already know what my answer is going to be, you kept the forums in check last time around

[Yes]
Old 09/13/2009, 22:53   #3

Received Thanks: 1,303
So much lazy/in active moderators like Julian and Franko .
[Yes]
Old 09/14/2009, 07:05   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Yes,I`m sure you will do the same great job if you are accepted.
Old 09/14/2009, 07:50   #5

Received Thanks: 1,136
[YES]

good luck...

i hope you'll be added.

Old 09/15/2009, 19:34   #6

• Formal writing: [+]
  • Activity: [+]
  • Popularity: [+]

So overall, [+]
Old 09/15/2009, 23:34   #7

no need to say anything.

[yes]
Old 09/16/2009, 22:14   #8

elite*gold: 44
Well...
App format [+]
Join Date [+]
Post [+]
Maturity [+]

^^ Vote = Yes
Old 09/17/2009, 07:14   #9

Former Soldier Front Moderator. I hope you will be added in silk road... My Vote for you [YES]
Old 09/17/2009, 22:33   #10

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Yes
Old 09/19/2009, 18:48   #11

#Yes for sure!!
Old 09/19/2009, 18:49   #12

elite*gold: 16
#Yes..i think ur the best person for this job ^_^
Old 09/20/2009, 10:22   #13

Received Thanks: 9,134
have my yes
Old 09/23/2009, 20:27   #14

Well Yes ofcourse. you did exelent job last time and im sure you will do the same
Old 10/03/2009, 18:19   #15

atm sro section is a mess without you.
good luck. Mister Eckoro