Hello. I'm very, very new in java and i accepted a pretty hard project (don't ask me why, I don't know). The interface looks like this:
I want to have a DialogBox, but i can't rotate it. The DialogBox looks like this:
Could you help me, please, to rotate that box, or at least the text from the box? The other textbox were rotaded in layout.xml with
Code:
android:rotationX="180"
. But the box isn't in layout, it's in main activity, the code looks like this
Code:
button = (Button) findViewById(R.id.button2);
// add button listener
button.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {
@Override
public void onClick(View arg0) {
AlertDialog.Builder alertDialogBuilder = new AlertDialog.Builder(
context);
// set title
alertDialogBuilder.setTitle("METAR");
// set dialog message
alertDialogBuilder
.setMessage("LRSB 052300Z 10005KT 3000 -SN BR FEW005 SCT009 OVC025 00/M00 Q1023 R27/29//95 ")
.setCancelable(false)
.setNegativeButton("Close",new DialogInterface.OnClickListener() {
public void onClick(DialogInterface dialog,int id) {
// if this button is clicked, just close
// the dialog box and do nothing
dialog.cancel();
}
});
// create alert dialog
AlertDialog alertDialog = alertDialogBuilder.create();
// show it
alertDialog.show();
};
});
Thanks in advice.