Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Laptop cooling pad

Discussion on Laptop cooling pad within the Hardware Discussions / Questions forum part of the Hardware category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 490
Laptop cooling pad

Hello guys,
Can someone recommend a cooling pad for a gaming laptop 17", every 2-3 month I must buy a new one because the fan stop working, for eg now I have a cooling pad with 4 fans and work only 3 sometimes only 2 :@
Old 03/17/2019, 13:03   #2

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Cooling pads are quite useless. Temperatures won't be much better at all.
Make sure your laptop is free from dust. Especially the cooling fins.
Depending on the age of your laptop replacing the thermal paste
could be a good investment aswell.

By putting the laptop on e.g. 4 saucers, temperatures might be better aswell. So there will be more room between your table and your laptop. Usually this works pretty well for me.
Old 03/17/2019, 16:42   #3

elite*gold: 490
is not to old ~6moth but I already ordered Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut for replacing