Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Teleport

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Release] GW2 Teleport

This is a simple teleporter, nothing fancy.

Note: Use the version that matches your computer's/OS architecture(32/64 bits).

Virus scans:

The app is made using Cheat Engine, so, you gotta trust that, not me
Attached Files
File Type: zip Gw2 Teleport 32.zip (3.90 MB, 481 views)
File Type: zip Gw2 Teleport 64.zip (3.63 MB, 982 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

ban after max 24h i bet

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceriwenz89a View Post
ban after max 24h i bet
Well, I never said it's 100% safe

I used it(well, used CE directly) for some days, not abusing it. If people don't see you, doubt anything bad happens to you. Z changing is what I mostly use, good for getting over big obstacles; or to troll people by creating mesmer portals inside walls or on buildings in Lion's Arch

I saw the paid bots got teleport feature so I decided to give everyone a small version of it.
Old   #4

Not working here, 64bit OS and 32bit client, tried both exe and none of them works.

Could you post how to do it on CE?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by signas2012 View Post
Not working here, 64bit OS and 32bit client, tried both exe and none of them works.

Could you post how to do it on CE?
I think the offsets are only valid in 64 bits client. 32 bits trainer does not work for me(I am on 64 bits system), so, I think the only way to get it to work is to get the 64 bits client.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

Got 64 bit client, still not working with 64 or 32 bit teleport exe, dunno what I'm doing wrong, does this need to be executed before or after client starts?

Could you pm me how to do this on Cheat Engine, is only to my use (not planning to do a exe)
Old   #7

Quote:
Got 64 bit client, still not working with 64 or 32 bit teleport exe, dunno what I'm doing wrong, does this need to be executed before or after client starts?

Could you pm me how to do this on Cheat Engine, is only to my use (not planning to do a exe)
Name the 64 bits client to "Gw2.exe", that's what the trainer hooks in. I'll post the cheat engine table later.
Old   #8

-Gw2 Teleport 64-
Tested, it works fine! (need a skill to synch)
[Gw client 64bit renamed Gw2.exe, OS 64bit]
Old   #9

Hi, me again, sorry if I'm being annoying, I forgot to tell you I'm using win 10 so I tried compatibility mode and still didn't work.

Doing this also noticed that your 64bit exe stills shows "32 bit" on the task manager, don't know if you uploaded the wrong one, got you a screenshot: You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Gonna be patient for the CE table and thanks again for all
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post
Tested, it works fine! (need a skill to synch)
[Gw client 64bit renamed Gw2.exe, OS 64bit]
Glad it works^^. I am new to GW2 "hacks", well, new as in a few days I am looking for ways to sync the position without using packets, maybe I find something.

Quote:
Hi, me again, sorry if I'm being annoying, I forgot to tell you I'm using win 10 so I tried compatibility mode and still didn't work.

Doing this also noticed that your 64bit exe stills shows "32 bit" on the task manager, don't know if you uploaded the wrong one, got you a screenshot: You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Gonna be patient for the CE table and thanks again for all
I am using Win 10 too so no problem. I don't know why it shows 32 bits; honestly I don't even know if it's a 64 bits build, I just compiled it in CE with both options though I am not sure if that even does something(well, after all, the 64 bits file is larger). Sorry for changing my mind, but I am not going to release the table(not like it's hard to decompile the trainer or simply get the addresses from the game). I will create a new trainer these days in C#, hoping it will work better than CE.

Just to go again over the steps, this is what I have and do.
64 bits version of the app.
64 bits version of GW2.
Windows 10.
Run game then run the app. If it's working, you should see your coordinates next to the input boxes(as long as you are logged into the character).

Be sure your GW2 exe is named Gw2.exe
Old   #11

I think that is the problem, I don't see the coordinates next to the input boxes, gonna check if my firewall or my antivirus program is blocking it.
Old   #12

Quote:
I think that's the problem, I don't see the coordinates next to the input boxes, gonna check if my firewall or my antivirus program is blocking it.
I doubt that would have anything to do with it. I see you are running two GW2 instances, one 32 bits and one 64? They are both using the same process name so that may be it. I am downloading Visual Studio right now and starting to work on a new app.
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrejaandrei View Post
I doubt that would have anything to do with it. I see you are running two GW2 instances, one 32 bits and one 64? They are both using the same process name so that may be it. I am downloading Visual Studio right now and starting to work on a new app.
No, actually are two screenshots edited and merged in one with paint to show you both process of the game with both clients (32bit and 64bit), you can't execute more than one client even if is 32 or 64bit
Old   #14

Quote:
No, actually are two screenshots edited and merged in one with paint to show you both process of the game with both clients (32bit and 64bit), you can't execute more than one client even if is 32 or 64bit
Fool me )

Try the following steps:
Just to go again over the steps, this is what I have and do.
64 bits version of the app.
64 bits version of GW2.
Windows 10.
Run game then run the app. If it's working, you should see your coordinates next to the input boxes(as long as you are logged into the character).

Be sure your GW2 exe is named Gw2.exe

If still not working, I suggest you waiting until I remake it in C#.
Old   #15

I followed your steps and still doesn't work (coordinates doesn't show next to the boxes), I will wait patiently for the new version and I don't gonna keep wasting your time, thanks again for your work

Closed Thread