Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Teleport

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrejaandrei View Post
aaocheater, actually they could detect it simply by seeing that the player position changes by a large number with no skill or in-game teleport being used but still, that guy had no point.

ZombieCake, I left it, I even left GW2, maybe I will get back to it some day.
The detection for it, is based around a huge shift in coordinates of a character, which was at some point detected in jumping puzzles because of players falling then zipping back up cause there was a break in the check and it was wrongly flagging people because of it ( they initially started with a very clunky distance check and upon this happening rewrote it entirely and added better handling to it for things like that ) and resulted in massive ban waves for legit and non legit players. Doing it in small bursts, around 1200-1500 meters, is usually fine an doesn't set anything red flag off on the server.

As for releasing it, there was a reason it was removed publicly for free out of Unf not only because of the detection but also because of the massive amount of outright abuse.

Buffy is doing it in a manor that sends a actual packet to the server which says "I moved here" and is more likely not to be noticed on the server end, but however, you gathering large amounts of PoI, vista, or else wise - is still very detected.

Doing it in memory was in its time, fine and effective and required nothing to do and you could teleport everywhere without having to do anything, but as you have noticed - you eventually had to use a skill to sync, then eventually you got slung into a 0 cord and it required a work-around, then it eventually created into a mass ban wave from people abusing it.

This is also the case with the fly hack and them doing a platform level check on the server/client, and why going from one extremely high to a much lower, causes you to fall to your death and before - it did not.

There is a reason why me, buffy, several others - have not released some of the long ancient private things we still have, because it is heavily abused by the player base and anet when it is brought to they're attention slams down on it very hard and makes it bad for everyone who works with the client in reversing.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
Hmm, so it looks like the future of free and open teleport hacks may be coming to an end. Well I guess I can understand your reasoning. I think it's time I just learn to create my own, it can't be that hard, can it?

Old   #33

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaocheater View Post
You've clearly never done a "void jump" before huh? lol if you did you'd know how teleporting is literally impossible to distinguish from a bugged character unless Anet actively watches you teleport in real time.
Actually, it's easy to detect if a player's start and destination delta exceeds a specific amount in the elapsed time. If a player is bugged, that player can't ever move 10km in 2 seconds, even if it's a super huge lag.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34

I agree with those that think a free teleport hack is a bad idea for fear of abuse on a massive scale which would force Anet to take action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieCake View Post
Hmm, so it looks like the future of free and open teleport hacks may be coming to an end. Well I guess I can understand your reasoning. I think it's time I just learn to create my own, it can't be that hard, can it?
I don't think its that hard, i used CE to create my own. All you need are: brains, time, patience, and of course CE or equivalent. Finding your coordinates is fairly easy but just changing your coordinates will not be good enough to teleport you around, you now need to "sync" your coordinates.

Old   #35

hey does anyone teleport hack works
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zektor View Post
Actually, it's easy to detect if a player's start and destination delta exceeds a specific amount in the elapsed time. If a player is bugged, that player can't ever move 10km in 2 seconds, even if it's a super huge lag.

- im most likely wrong so I take it back. Buffy had mad her hacks so well that it actually sends packets to the server as described above. I wouldn't be surprised if she used the same mechanism for void jumping in her code for teleporting to make her teleport hack undetected.
Old   #37

is it work for 64Bit system??? i tested it but it doesn't work
Old   #38

i can't ues it either....it can not work
Old   #39
second to none

elite*gold: 472
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,989
Due to the fact that this is outdated or discontinued, I have to close this. Should the creater decide to update this software, he may shoot me a PM.

Closed Thread