Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2 Teleport

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Releasing **** like this for free is why A: this specific functionality is going to get detected. IE: people are going to get massively banned. B: it is going to be patched. Good job.

Should think a bit about the consequences before releasing stuff like this.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart~V4 View Post
Releasing **** like this for free is why A: this specific functionality is going to get detected. IE: people are going to get massively banned. B: it is going to be patched. Good job.

Should think a bit about the consequences before releasing stuff like this.
1 - I am releasing things that anyone with a working brain can do in 10 minutes.
2 - ANet already knows how teleport works, for ***'s sake, it's logic.
3 - People know what this kind of cheating means so they know the risks.
4 - If they want to patch teleporting, pretty sure it won't be because I released something that's out there since forever.
5 - I bet you bough midnight or whatever programs are out there

Old   #18

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrejaandrei View Post
1 - I am releasing things that anyone with a working brain can do in 10 minutes.
2 - ANet already knows how teleport works, for ***'s sake, it's logic.
3 - People know what this kind of cheating means so they know the risks.
4 - If they want to patch teleporting, pretty sure it won't be because I released something that's out there since forever.
5 - I bet you bough midnight or whatever programs are out there
Yet the only reason for a company to start detecting certain exploits is because it is massively used. See example of when unf still featured teleport, massive banwaves. Indirectly caused by having teleport free of access for anyone willing to abuse it. Despite it being easy or not to create a tool for teleport, having it free and accessible for anyone out there is a bad idea. Just look up what happens/ happened in other games when free hack tools get offered.

It's not about the people whom are going to abuse the **** out of this, its about the people who've been using teleport without pulling too much attention. You're pulling their leg now, in a non-funny way, risking everyone's account by releasing this publicly.

As I said before, a game company only cares about patching hacks and tools if the abuse of a hack is getting out of hand, which has always proven to be the case when a hack/ tool gets released for free.

And no, I never bought any tools whatsoever for guild wars, don't even see how thats relevant, great argument.
Old   #19

Quote:
Yet the only reason for a company to start detecting certain exploits is because it is massively used. See example of when unf still featured teleport, massive banwaves. Indirectly caused by having teleport free of access for anyone willing to abuse it. Despite it being easy or not to create a tool for teleport, having it free and accessible for anyone out there is a bad idea. Just look up what happens/ happened in other games when free hack tools get offered.

It's not about the people whom are going to abuse the **** out of this, its about the people who've been using teleport without pulling too much attention. You're pulling their leg now, in a non-funny way, risking everyone's account by releasing this publicly.

As I said before, a game company only cares about patching hacks and tools if the abuse of a hack is getting out of hand, which has always proven to be the case when a hack/ tool gets released for free.

And no, I never bought any tools whatsoever for guild wars, don't even see how thats relevant, great argument.
It was relevant but it was more my tired brain saying it, I am sorry for that. Still, I think everybody should benefit such things, not only those who pays. You can't accuse me for risking their accounts.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrejaandrei View Post
It was relevant but it was more my tired brain saying it, I am sorry for that. Still, I think everybody should benefit such things, not only those who pays. You can't accuse me for risking their accounts.
I am very supportive of your opinion.
Old   #21

hi, followed your steps but couldn't make it work =( win8.1 64bit and Gw2 64bit. ??? next to coordinates

maybe we need the latest .net framework or visual c++ for it to work?
i'm not updated on the OS patches btw. tia =)
Old   #22

can we get an updated version of this?
Old   #23

Good Work For All :] :] :] :] :] :]
Old   #24

I want to know how to operate with CE.
now the coordinates next to the input box are ??.
Need I get the latest version?
Old   #25

elite*gold: 100
Windows 7 Professional SP1 tried both 32 and 64 versions windowed mode making sure GW2.exe was renamed appropriately and I only get the ??? for coordinates
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechLauren View Post
Windows 7 Professional SP1 tried both 32 and 64 versions windowed mode making sure GW2.exe was renamed appropriately and I only get the ??? for coordinates
The Project is outdated, atm.
Old   #27

Can you upload the Source ?
Old   #28

Quote:

You've clearly never done a "void jump" before huh? lol if you did you'd know how teleporting is literally impossible to distinguish from a bugged character unless Anet actively watches you teleport in real time.
Old   #29

Any word on working on this again?

Windows 10 64bit, willing to test the 64bit version if you've been working on it at all.
Old   #30

aaocheater, actually they could detect it simply by seeing that the player position changes by a large number with no skill or in-game teleport being used but still, that guy had no point.

ZombieCake, I left it, I even left GW2, maybe I will get back to it some day.

Closed Thread