Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Hack] Midnight V2 Beta

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Wie sicher ist denn der "Endurance" Hack? (Speziell auf PvE, PvP wäre sowieso zu auffällig.)

Old   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicknness View Post
for me the program starts up, I log in, and then it stops responding =\
tried everything. it wont respond as long as the game is running. when i close gw2 it starts working again and auto closes itself (because gw2 has been closed)

Old   #78

Anybody have problems with hotkey?
Old   #79

ok i ended my research aboud endurance hack, using a value bigger then 5 (so bigger then vigor buff -> check my post above) will disconnect sooner (pretty istant @ 10+) or later (after 5 min with 6)

Old   #80

@buFFy!
Please add a way to disable/delete/remove hotkeys.

LaterEdit: Got an error setting arrow key left as hotkey:
AutoIt Error
Line 14203 | Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.
I had autoloot and endurange hack marked, after this error the midnight window will close but the command prompt will remain and in game i have endurange stuck at max.

LaterEdit2: Posted too fast, runing as admin fixed it.
Old   #81

It's Ok for me, Midnight is done
Thank you Buffy.
Old   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkzieper2 View Post
When I try to extract the hack it says that its corrupted and i cant get it out of the winrar or 7zip folder.
If you still haven't fixed this problem, this is caused by your anti virus. Please disable it or add the folder to exclusion list where you are saving your midnight hack.
I've had this on V1 last month and manage to fixed it this way.
Old   #83

will this get me banned? any reported bans?
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by emresahin View Post
will this get me banned? any reported bans?
If you're stupid about it you'll get banned, yes. Don't speed hack at breakneck speeds in front of other players. Don't wallhack up cliffs in front of other players. Minimize how much you teleport (even when you think there's nobody around). Please use no-clip on a Mesmer in EotM to portal everyone through walls so we can all benefit without the risk of doing it ourselves
Thanks
1 User
Old   #85

i mostly want to use it to finish dungeons quickly. dont get me wrong not to sell it. to finish it quickly for my self. is there any risk at that?
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by emresahin View Post
i mostly want to use it to finish dungeons quickly. dont get me wrong not to sell it. to finish it quickly for my self. is there any risk at that?
You can't finish dungeons quickly by yourself using Midnight. You can teleport to the bosses which you couldn't normally do, but it'll take you so long to kill all of the bosses solo that you could have done it faster with a random group of people
Old   #87

i use the V1 but since yesterday the location mecanism fail (unknow area) so i test the v2 and in this thread nobody talk about teleport library (namelocation.ini) i suppose because it's work fine for everybody... but not in my side

So it's not clear for me how work the location mecanism in V2 release, there is no db path, and if i put the db directory in subdirectory of Midnight.exe (v2) Midnight don't load automaticaly the correct location.

If i load area manuelly it's alway the first alphabetical location (Black Citadel) that is load without syncho with the real position of the gw2 context.

So, could you precise the location mecanism to use teleport in v2 please ?
Old   #88

No auto explore in v2
Old   #89

after setting Endurance Regen value on 3, client still loses connection after 2-4 minutes, if using dodge active.
what value should be set than ? or shouldn´t u use dodge too often - but than there is no reason for that endu hack at all?..
Old   #90

thks Mr Spook

Closed Thread