|
You last visited: Today at 22:08
Advertisement
Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden
Discussion on Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.
|
#976
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 34
|
ban probability on the autoexploring? since it's similar to a teleport hack it's pretty risky right?
|
|
|
|
#977
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 0
|
Fixed.... dont work!!
|
|
|
|
#978
|
elite*gold: 1483
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 326
|
maaan, how often do they update ... I hate them
will fix now
regards
|
|
|
|
#979
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 0
|
ty eiden =^.^=
|
|
|
|
#980
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
|
Crashing as soon as launched, I think i tried everything already.
Edit: win 8.1
|
|
|
|
#981
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,958
Received Thanks: 367
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikskok2000
Crashing as soon as launched, I think i tried everything already.
Edit: win 8.1
|
Only supports Windows 7!
|
|
|
|
#982
|
elite*gold: 1483
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 326
|
yep
|
|
|
|
#983
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,046
Received Thanks: 55
|
can you set number of release or date of update in the post?
|
|
|
|
#984
|
elite*gold: 1483
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 326
|
probably never
I only have 1,8k registered users so far, however I will keep this version up to date as good as I can
regards
|
|
|
|
#985
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,046
Received Thanks: 55
|
I'm a newbie programmers (Student) but if you need i can try help you with the programmation or translate the program to Spain, portugese, and françe.
|
|
|
|
#986
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,958
Received Thanks: 367
|
LOL only 1,8k Users if around 1k Paying every Month u get 5k€ dont you think thats for a Beta good enough at the moment?..
|
|
|
|
#987
|
elite*gold: 1483
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 326
|
I have like 15 paying users
regards
|
|
|
|
#988
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
|
need it for mac
|
|
|
|
#989
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
|
^ heres an idea burn your mac and get a pc.
|
|
|
|
#990
|
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikidpanda
^ heres an idea burn your mac and get a pc.
|
here's an idea tell this your mate in the kindergarden
|
|
|
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:11.
|
|