Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden

Closed Thread

Old   #1126

elite*gold: 0
yo guys i cant seem to make the endurance hack work everytime i dodge after i activate it my game crashes no matter which regeneration ratio i use and even if im only dodging once any advice?

and my ingame aurora chat is bugged aswell its weird all over the place and it doenst show new messages so i could need a tip on that aswell.

third thing is save settings. is there any way to save the settings atm? peaz

Old   #1127

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabeeh View Post
yo guys i cant seem to make the endurance hack work everytime i dodge after i activate it my game crashes no matter which regeneration ratio i use and even if im only dodging once any advice?

and my ingame aurora chat is bugged aswell its weird all over the place and it doenst show new messages so i could need a tip on that aswell.

third thing is save settings. is there any way to save the settings atm? peaz
Unfortunately right now there are a lot of issues with aurora. When I first tried it it was amazing,Quickly made it to my favorite hack. Could node farm like nobodies business. I actually bought a few months of it. I'm probably going to get hated on by saying this but I dont think Eiden really cares anymore. Buffy and plox get their hacks running perfectly the day of or after there is an update, and Buffy only charges you once for midnight and Plox's unf is free. Eiden takes a week or two and does it half-assed. So your trial/paid time is wasted while you wait for his updates which like i said are half-assed. If you paid for this hack you should probably give up on it working properly and use it the way it is or switch to midnight or unf or even both they both work better than aurora at the moment. My 2¢

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1128

elite*gold: 1483
The Black Market: 218/0/1
it's fine to say this tbh, see lots of people still use aurora but I just don't get enough financial support to properly attend to this.

I cannot afford to work for free at the moment and that's what I pretty much do here. So take the free month, check it out and then you can purchase it, or don't, so few people do, doesn't make a financial difference for me.

I wouldda loved to see Aurora rise to the n1 hack yet the support of you guys was lacking.

Aurora WILL be continued though. The question is how fast I can counter Anet updates.

regards,

Eiden
Old   #1129

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiden View Post
it's fine to say this tbh, see lots of people still use aurora but I just don't get enough financial support to properly attend to this.

I cannot afford to work for free at the moment and that's what I pretty much do here. So take the free month, check it out and then you can purchase it, or don't, so few people do, doesn't make a financial difference for me.

I wouldda loved to see Aurora rise to the n1 hack yet the support of you guys was lacking.

Aurora WILL be continued though. The question is how fast I can counter Anet updates.

regards,

Eiden
You'll always need to put in effort to get something, in this case money, returned. Saying you don't get enough financial support to continue your hack, while you are the only one able to change this doesn't make much sense.

Old   #1130

How do I get autoexplore to, well, explore?
Old   #1131

awesome thx
Old   #1132

gw2 patched
Old   #1133

Hatte bereits einen Account bei Aurora. Habe eine zeitlang nicht mehr gespielt und eben den "Patch" runtergeladen. Wenn ich mich nun mit meinem alten Account registrieren will, steht da er sei abgelaufen und ich müsste 5€ zahlen, da ich Aurora bereits einen Monat kostenlos benutzt hätte??!?!? Muss man wirklich nach einem Monat dafür zahlen???
Old   #1134

ja
Old   #1135

who can post coordinates for achievments gates of maguguma and dry top plz ?
Old   #1136

ich hab ein problem die ganze zeit sagt mir das program ich soll ne neue version ziehen aber egal welche version ich zieh scheint veraltet zu sein
*jaja frauen und technik :P *
Old   #1137

elite*gold: 1483
The Black Market: 218/0/1
Updated - new aurora version is up to date as of now.

Delete your Aurora.dll and run Aurora.exe in order to get the newest version.

All features working after a preliminary test (except wallwalk).

Sorry for the update delays, I have a busy reallife at the moment :/

regards,
Old   #1138

i have problem when i login i got message (error wrong user credentials: (acc) )
what can i do plz help me eiden
Old   #1139

Same problem here, i just created my account since i'm new here, and i got the same error !

I can connect myself on , but i can't ingame, i have the "wrong user credentials" error

ty in advance for your help !
Old   #1140

awesome

Closed Thread

Tags
aurora, gw2, hack, midnight, sunrise