that's cuz you got a very very old version of Aurora, don't know why but it should have updated, gw2 now features a account wide purse, henceforth depositing and withdrawing does not exist anymore
Well since the time it didn't work, i tried to replace the folder by downloading it again and logged and tried many times.. But few days ago when i wrote about "tried 2 days in row and no luck... " i saw the extra option about deposite money which i haven;t seen before all the updates of GW2 when mine broke.. And today i just tried to delete Aurora.sj as it keeps getting modified daily and tested that and seems like it worked... so i have no idea either why mine doesn't auto update..
Hey, I know most people hate hearing this but I need some help, I played a long time ago and then stopped because my friend ditched me. But since its been Awhile I forgot my login info. If there is anyway you can help me out please let me know. Also is their a paid version of it because I may get it since i'm picking it back up.
keine ahnung du, bei win7, keine shader modifikationen wie sweet fx oder sonstwas und libcurl im aurora verzeichnis, sollte eig nix schief gehen, geht ja auch bei ca. 1000 anderen
Ne bin lvl 49, habe mit Level 20 oder so alles hochgecraftet.
Bis 80 hat es nicht gereicht.
normal bekommste ca 8-10 lvl pro Handwerk. Je nach dem ob du einen boost hast oder nicht. und du hast alle Handwerke auf max aber nur 29 level gekrigt ? Schreib dem Support meinen Necro hab ich von 1 bis auf lvl 71 etwa.. nur mit Handwerken gelevelt bis auf Juvelier.. früher konntest 1-80 / 8 Handwerke / 10 lvl pro 0-400 machen
Please do not take out teleport in final version. It is very useful. I use click to teleport many many many times and have not gotten banned.
I agree that the teleport to all waypoints, vistas, poi function has a high chance of a ban.
But the click to teleport is pretty safe as long as you make sure people are not looking when you do it. And even if someone sees it, it just looks like lag.