i want to know how to sync it well. i mostly use teleport for jumping puzzle.
sometime uncheck it sync well but, sometime even u uncheck autosync
still not sync well. even i try multiple time it still same.. but another day i tried it works well.. so my question is when it is not sync even unchecked is there any tricks to get it sync? cuz when i was unsync mode, enemy knock back me and somehow i got sync lol.. so i think there some tricks to get it sync.
is it a known bug that there are times where the game doesn't recognize single click action in certain area of the screen, especially near the character?
yep. on it, updated version will be available in an hour or so
and no, I do not know when and if I will release for windows 8, not many people use win8 so far and even less win8 users will purchase.
but I am happy to let you know that we are far beyond 1000 registered users now
thanks for your trust so far
regards
UPDATE: done - let me know if something doesn't work
you might need to delete your old Aurora.dll file in order to get the new one from the server. some users had issues concerning autoupdate in the past
yep. on it, updated version will be available in an hour or so
and no, I do not know when and if I will release for windows 8, not many people use win8 so far and even less win8 users will purchase.
but I am happy to let you know that we are far beyond 1000 registered users now
thanks for your trust so far
regards
UPDATE: done - let me know if something doesn't work
you might need to delete your old Aurora.dll file in order to get the new one from the server. some users had issues concerning autoupdate in the past
Maybe you should recommend Windows 8 users to update to the 8.1 beta. It has an enormous boost in compatability. I run it and I have no issues with any compatability issues that I read so much about on the internet.
As of the mini patch on 15/10/13 Aurora now crashes on load in and needs to be updated. As I've said before, this is an awesome program. All my thanks to the developers for their great work