Has anybody found an effective way of using this bot to level up a character? I recently made a mesmer and I used the auto-explore thingy (dangerous I know) and only got a level or 2, any effective ways that could be shared?
In all honesty, Crafting seems to be the fastest way. If you can, try and get a bit of gold or buy some from one of the lovely sellers on epvp :P. head over to gw2crafts.net, and boost yourself up using the cheapest method available.(non karma versions) then! go wreck havock in dungeons/wvw using this hack.
I used Aurora for a month and the day after my preview expired I constantly crash when starting the tool. Is the fact I used the tool a month the reason? if so, what can i do to be able to use the tool again. I donīt mind paying for it as long as it works fine.
In all honesty, Crafting seems to be the fastest way. If you can, try and get a bit of gold or buy some from one of the lovely sellers on epvp :P. head over to gw2crafts.net, and boost yourself up using the cheapest method available.(non karma versions) then! go wreck havock in dungeons/wvw using this hack.
Hope that helps.
When you say, go wreck havock in dungeons/wvw, how would I wreck havock in a dungeon? Just curious
I just wanted to say that Aurora is fantastic. It's added so much more enjoyment to the game for me. I'll happily pay for this once you get a payment mechanism in place.
Cheers!