Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Discussion on [Release] - uNf Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 12/02/2015, 04:08   #2416

elite*gold: 0
You'r the best man, keep doing this. I will remember your name always.
Old 12/02/2015, 07:47   #2417

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson420 View Post
Client has been updated. Hack no longer works.
It work's just fine, check the upload date/time and you cannot run unf while the patcher is running, it has to re-scan the patterns and cannot do this until after the patch process for gw2 is completed since the patterns will shift as the update on the client processes so thus you update then run Unf and she should be good to go.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/02/2015, 17:19   #2418

Hm I cant seem to get it to work. RUnning windows 10. Installed both the 64 and 32 bit vcredist. Also have the .net framework unless you meant 4.6.1 . I tried it on both 32 and 64 bit clients which were fully patched (not just playable). And yes I did run it as administrator. I am running out of ideas .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2015, 18:58   #2419

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It work's just fine, check the upload date/time and you cannot run unf while the patcher is running, it has to re-scan the patterns and cannot do this until after the patch process for gw2 is completed since the patterns will shift as the update on the client processes so thus you update then run Unf and she should be good to go.
Correct. Lol Thanks bud, It works.
Old 12/02/2015, 19:19   #2420

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilipadiboy View Post
Hm I cant seem to get it to work. RUnning windows 10. Installed both the 64 and 32 bit vcredist. Also have the .net framework unless you meant 4.6.1 . I tried it on both 32 and 64 bit clients which were fully patched (not just playable). And yes I did run it as administrator. I am running out of ideas .
I'm trying to make it a bit more functional with win10, but I unfortunately have to test the majority of this in a virtual machine as I will not update to win10 as I dislike it as an OS and am strictly a win7 user for the time being until something ever comes along to give me as much administrative availability as I like.

I cannot really suggest more, as unf runs as low as 3.0 and as high as the latest version of .NET unless you have an antivirus or windows defender software of some sort that is blocking the hook process. The most I can say is check to make sure you've nothing to block it, run it in compatibility mode with other OS versions and with administrative privledges and see if that perhaps gives a plausable solution.

On a later note, there will be an update to Unf sometime soon that will introduce pattern scanning for the camera address and if I can get it done, also for the speed/gravity so thus Unf will be just as sustaining as the ESP through client patches and need nothing more then minimum updates over time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2015, 05:29   #2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
On a later note, there will be an update to Unf sometime soon that will introduce pattern scanning for the camera address and if I can get it done, also for the speed/gravity so thus Unf will be just as sustaining as the ESP through client patches and need nothing more then minimum updates over time.
awesome man.

any eta on 64 bit client love? i know it was the holidays and you were sick and gf and other games etc...but its been a few weeks of just not using esp or unf for me. seems kinda silly we donated to get you HoT with the understanding it would take a day for a 64 bit client of unf, and most of us thought 64bit esp was coming as well...
Old 12/03/2015, 10:01   #2422

Love you plox
Old 12/03/2015, 18:55   #2423

I'm on Win10 64 bit and it works great for me - thank you for the release.

If anyone else is struggling, mine worked but turning off all antivirus and running as administrator once I'm in game - does the trick for me

The only thing I have noticed is that sprint speed is on permanently and doesnt work from the hotkey. Fine by me as I only tweak it a tad so it's barely noticeable to others
Old 12/03/2015, 19:32   #2424

Quote:
Originally Posted by griefage View Post
awesome man.

any eta on 64 bit client love? i know it was the holidays and you were sick and gf and other games etc...but its been a few weeks of just not using esp or unf for me. seems kinda silly we donated to get you HoT with the understanding it would take a day for a 64 bit client of unf, and most of us thought 64bit esp was coming as well...
Being worked on, almost about finished to begin testing but you'll have to forgive some sluggish-ness on it ( not making excuses absolutely at all ) and need to look over in the archeage section as I'm currently being hit with a cease & desist order from trion aswell as DMCA violations from XLGames and if you haven't noticed, still have not taken anything down so yeah, buisness is rough

And they've also began measures to take me to court to actually proper sue me, the joys of a reverser and small potato companies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2015, 00:53   #2425

Has miniEsp stopped working for anyone? It worked fine for me yesterday. I'm making sure to use the 32Bit client since there isn't a 64b one available yet?

Nevermind! Working fine again. Not sure why it was just that day.
Old 12/05/2015, 02:44   #2426

Ty for this!
Old 12/09/2015, 14:43   #2427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizor View Post
I got the 64-bit client, renamed it to gw2 and replaced it with the old one, yet the hack doesnt work, i can tick the hacks but it's not working ingame, any tips for fixing it?
Realizing the 64-bit isn't released yet and it only is functional on 32bit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2015, 20:25   #2428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizor View Post
Will it be functional for 64-bit in the near future?
good question...we donated enough to get him HoT around November 13th with the understanding it would take a few days to finish a working 64bit client. its almost a month later, and still gw2 is not a priority vs archeage and whatever else is on his plate.

no offense plox, really. but we did pay you and we were expected you to be done in day or two, not a month....and thats not even bringing up that most of us thought it was going to be a 64 bit client for esp as well as unf.
Old 12/10/2015, 02:44   #2429

Quote:
no offense plox, really. but we did pay you and we were expected you to be done in day or two, not a month....and thats not even bringing up that most of us thought it was going to be a 64 bit client for esp as well as unf.
And no offense, but I'am currently dealing with a company attacking my website aswell as my paypal and also trying to sue me ontop of that, so I've been a bit overly busy with everything and having to adjust alternative setups and deal with hosting and update between 4 different games not including the regions
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/11/2015, 17:54   #2430

just dropping in to say gl and thank you for all the hard work you put into this