Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #3166

elite*gold: 0
Hello, unf / esp work again no idea why ...

Old   #3167

error net framework 3.5 (includes .net 2.0 and 3.0) .when i download and install it its says that it couldnt been installed

Old   #3168

Does this work with SAB 2017? Never liked how they make trib mode so hard so you have to buy an infinite continue coin in the gem store.

Program says "disconnected" when it starts up on Win10, after running in admin with compatibility for Win7. GW2 is set to 32bit mode.
Old   #3169

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretclean View Post
Does this work with SAB 2017? Never liked how they make trib mode so hard so you have to buy an infinite continue coin in the gem store.

Program says "disconnected" when it starts up on Win10, after running in admin with compatibility for Win7. GW2 is set to 32bit mode.
Unf will work in SAB, if your getting disconnected then make absolutely sure you are running the 32bit version and check the file naming and make sure to also run gw2 in admin.

Old   #3170

Where you can download the latest version of Unf, the link I have used otherwise comes the error message:
Restricted Content
This file is no longer available. For additional information contact Dropbox Support. ??
Old   #3171

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulenbär View Post
Where you can download the latest version of Unf, the link I have used otherwise comes the error message:
Restricted Content
This file is no longer available. For additional information contact Dropbox Support. ??
Updated the link, seems someone reported it for a DMCA violation and dropbox removed it.
Old   #3172

Hello, Im having trouble using it. So what do i have to do - open the launcher, then the trainer, trainer then the launcher or what? I have tried starting the game, then turning on the launcher, tried starting launcher then the trainer and i've got no idea what im doing wrong, because it also says 'Disconnected' on the trainer

EDIT: Using windows 10 64-bit
Old   #3173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmurdas View Post
Hello, Im having trouble using it. So what do i have to do - open the launcher, then the trainer, trainer then the launcher or what? I have tried starting the game, then turning on the launcher, tried starting launcher then the trainer and i've got no idea what im doing wrong, because it also says 'Disconnected' on the trainer

EDIT: Using windows 10 64-bit
Make sure you are running the game in 32-bit, instructions are in this thread somewhere, run as admin etc.

Open the game, log into your character, then start the trainer.

On a separate note... Has anyone found a way to get around taking falling damage after using the flying?
Old   #3174

can you get banned by useing this programm in SAB in hard mode?
Old   #3175

idk whats wrong but its not working for me. i got the .NET stuff as well as the other microsoft thing. i run uNF as admin as well as gw2. i added -32 in the gw2 target line. i set the "mode" to win 7 for both programms ( your hack and gw2 )
pls help

it says disconnected
Old   #3176

sprint didn't work
Old   #3177

Got everything to work, great program. I mainly wanted it for dungeon soloing, but it's still making me fight bosses. Am I missing something? I have clipping and speed on, but I can't solo most of the Arah bosses.
Old   #3178

Speed is not working for me, just stuck at 9% no matter where I move it and doesn't seem to be actually doing anything. Is this a known issue?
Old   #3179

Quote:
Got everything to work, great program. I mainly wanted it for dungeon soloing, but it's still making me fight bosses. Am I missing something? I have clipping and speed on, but I can't solo most of the Arah bosses.
I don't see anywhere that I put it having the ability to make you 1hit bosses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaemoor View Post
Speed is not working for me, just stuck at 9% no matter where I move it and doesn't seem to be actually doing anything. Is this a known issue?
Is it a later version of unf? Are you running 64bit? Check that first, as I see no issues here.
Old   #3180

Any advice to reduce/eliminate falling damage? Even if I don't go very high I still insta-die when I land sometimes. Also is there any chance of a 'no-fall' feature to keep the z co-ord from changing?