Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Reply
 
Old   #3166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
Hello, unf / esp work again no idea why ...



eulenbär is offline  
Old   #3167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
error net framework 3.5 (includes .net 2.0 and 3.0) .when i download and install it its says that it couldnt been installed


Ragko is offline  
Old   #3168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Does this work with SAB 2017? Never liked how they make trib mode so hard so you have to buy an infinite continue coin in the gem store.

Program says "disconnected" when it starts up on Win10, after running in admin with compatibility for Win7. GW2 is set to 32bit mode.
secretclean is offline  
Old   #3169
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,379
Received Thanks: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretclean View Post
Does this work with SAB 2017? Never liked how they make trib mode so hard so you have to buy an infinite continue coin in the gem store.

Program says "disconnected" when it starts up on Win10, after running in admin with compatibility for Win7. GW2 is set to 32bit mode.
Unf will work in SAB, if your getting disconnected then make absolutely sure you are running the 32bit version and check the file naming and make sure to also run gw2 in admin.


Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #3170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
Where you can download the latest version of Unf, the link I have used otherwise comes the error message:
Restricted Content
This file is no longer available. For additional information contact Dropbox Support. ??
eulenbär is offline  
Old   #3171
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,379
Received Thanks: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by eulenbär View Post
Where you can download the latest version of Unf, the link I have used otherwise comes the error message:
Restricted Content
This file is no longer available. For additional information contact Dropbox Support. ??
Updated the link, seems someone reported it for a DMCA violation and dropbox removed it.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #3172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hello, Im having trouble using it. So what do i have to do - open the launcher, then the trainer, trainer then the launcher or what? I have tried starting the game, then turning on the launcher, tried starting launcher then the trainer and i've got no idea what im doing wrong, because it also says 'Disconnected' on the trainer

EDIT: Using windows 10 64-bit
Shmurdas is offline  
Old   #3173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmurdas View Post
Hello, Im having trouble using it. So what do i have to do - open the launcher, then the trainer, trainer then the launcher or what? I have tried starting the game, then turning on the launcher, tried starting launcher then the trainer and i've got no idea what im doing wrong, because it also says 'Disconnected' on the trainer

EDIT: Using windows 10 64-bit
Make sure you are running the game in 32-bit, instructions are in this thread somewhere, run as admin etc.

Open the game, log into your character, then start the trainer.

On a separate note... Has anyone found a way to get around taking falling damage after using the flying?
foure is offline  
Old   #3174
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 1
can you get banned by useing this programm in SAB in hard mode?
Nerho Zone is offline  
Old   #3175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
idk whats wrong but its not working for me. i got the .NET stuff as well as the other microsoft thing. i run uNF as admin as well as gw2. i added -32 in the gw2 target line. i set the "mode" to win 7 for both programms ( your hack and gw2 )
pls help

it says disconnected
c4h4ck is offline  
Old   #3176
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
sprint didn't work
netsea255 is offline  
Old   #3177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Got everything to work, great program. I mainly wanted it for dungeon soloing, but it's still making me fight bosses. Am I missing something? I have clipping and speed on, but I can't solo most of the Arah bosses.
secretclean is offline  
Old   #3178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Speed is not working for me, just stuck at 9% no matter where I move it and doesn't seem to be actually doing anything. Is this a known issue?
shaemoor is offline  
Old   #3179
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,379
Received Thanks: 2,108
Quote:
Got everything to work, great program. I mainly wanted it for dungeon soloing, but it's still making me fight bosses. Am I missing something? I have clipping and speed on, but I can't solo most of the Arah bosses.
I don't see anywhere that I put it having the ability to make you 1hit bosses.



Quote:
Originally Posted by shaemoor View Post
Speed is not working for me, just stuck at 9% no matter where I move it and doesn't seem to be actually doing anything. Is this a known issue?
Is it a later version of unf? Are you running 64bit? Check that first, as I see no issues here.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #3180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Any advice to reduce/eliminate falling damage? Even if I don't go very high I still insta-die when I land sometimes. Also is there any chance of a 'no-fall' feature to keep the z co-ord from changing?


foure is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer
hotkey num 0 - to set You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow to 700 for fast battling. CATION In IND and GD before entering change...
12 Replies - Atlantica Online
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ]
Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer. Er Enthält : Cutspeed Reloadspeed Sp Reg Leg Dmg < Found Wallhack Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG...
64 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.