Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #76

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,190
Flight is just gravity with a few perks played with. I won't add the port to cursor because I'm lazy and don't feel like updating the mouse pointer constantly.

Will update this after i update the CE table.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #77

elite*gold: 0
hi been having some issues with uNf trainer (not sure if it's my computer or not)

when I opened the v2 folder, the coords do not sync to my current location and i cannot seem to be able to teleport.

i tried redownloading the trainer as well as the net framework that you suggested but the issue continues.

did i miss something? hope that someone can help me out with this.

Old   #78

Try using v1? I can't get all the compatibility issues fixed, some it won't hook/read properly.. Not sure why but then again I have a ton of developer tools on my cpu.

Oh that and I just updated for the recent patch, try it again.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #79

hi ploxasarus

want u to know been a fan of this program of yours for some time now and it works wonderfully like magic. looks like it has been blocked by Areanet already tho since the patch yesterday. would be great if there would be an update thanks!

Old   #80

Updated as usual, been busy with other things.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #81

hi is this auto sync? im having problem with my guardian skill sync... not always 100%
Old   #82

nice work tp with last version, only thing when active clip object work but cant desactive unchek the box continuo clip
Old   #83

hii i would first like to thank you for such a wonderful app..i havnt checked any other and i guess i dont need to cause i just need teleporting but i have a strange problem, if i teleport to a location within my current map zone, it works flawlessly. but when i try to Teleport to a zone which is outside my current map i just get stuck somewhere unexplored outside normal boundary of the map. would be great if u could help me with it
Old   #84

you can't travel between zones.... only in the zone you are atm...
Old   #85

oh ty didnt knew that! im new to this stuff..would be great for some other tips too to avoid detection..
Old   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by karber View Post
nice work tp with last version, only thing when active clip object work but cant desactive unchek the box continuo clip
Fixed & updated.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #87

thank you man great jop
Old   #88

First of all thank you very much for this free and working hack pack.
One thing that bugs me tho' is that you have to resynch yourself (which can take a LOT of time with some classes) after a teleport.

Is there any way for you to add an Auto Synch? That'd be great.

Cheers and keep on rockin'
Old   #89

How about increasing your view distance ( not fov ) & all npc/player hp health bars being displayed & being able to see players/npcs through terrain (esp) & seeing all objects on the map without hitting ctrl while increasing your distance and without having to inject anything and doing it purely with memory editing? ( not adding radar, esp > radar )

Updated screenshot:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Coming soon in a private version and if your interested contact me and we can arrange something.

P.S.: I updated the original post in hopes of fixing compatibility issues with users and also added Mouse click to teleport ( same concept as gzoom, middle mouse to teleport ), but unlike gzoom it does not have a delay in it and should be much faster. If there is still compatibility issues please let me know and paste/post the debug information.

P.P.S.: Updated to compensate with the update ( the esp tickable does not work and is for private use only ).
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #90

so that is ESP nice xD, and what is strife? i see run normal when go back but do any else?

PD:good job men nice