Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #571

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Is it that hard to call Interact or send the packet directly?
Or am I just doing it that way because Unf is free and the esp has something better?

And I don't do packets since they are wising up.

P.S.: I forgot to mention the upcoming ESP version detects the loot further away and picks it with AoE loot so you don't miss those 'far away' bags

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #572

elite*gold: 0
esp is great and the way it is done. i use it in high populated chaotic farming events and can see where my loot is dropped and never miss it

Old   #573

- Unf Auto Looter updated, no other changes required, went through patch fine.

--- Mini ESP updated to v0.0.2.1
- Chams now works in PvE
- Fixed pattern scanning on name/hp brightness to accommodate with big patch.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #574

For the ESP, would it be possible to get the class and level to show up as well, and maybe even the distance? Also, what do chams do?

Old   #575

how can don how can download guild wars 2
Old   #576

Quote:
For the ESP, would it be possible to get the class and level to show up as well, and maybe even the distance? Also, what do chams do?
Level should showup already but I don't have it pulling real out of WvW, will look into it. I don't care or see the point about distance to target an you'd be the only one thus far to request. It would also involve changing it from memory to directdrawing everything to separate agentids then pop them with the name plate which I would much rather stick to just memory though I'am looking into the dev strings left in the client to see if anything is there I can pop on the HUD. And for the class, I've been looking into the Minimap aspect to see if I cannot replicate how it is done in sPvP in WvW to display it, but that would be about as far as I can go in memory displaying and again, would have to go to directx.

As for chams, set your character quality to lowest and you'll see what chams does, will add it to preset this eventually when turning it on through options
Old   #577

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Level should showup already but I don't have it pulling real out of WvW, will look into it. I don't care or see the point about distance to target an you'd be the only one thus far to request. It would also involve changing it from memory to directdrawing everything to separate agentids then pop them with the name plate which I would much rather stick to just memory though I'am looking into the dev strings left in the client to see if anything is there I can pop on the HUD. And for the class, I've been looking into the Minimap aspect to see if I cannot replicate how it is done in sPvP in WvW to display it, but that would be about as far as I can go in memory displaying and again, would have to go to directx.

As for chams, set your character quality to lowest and you'll see what chams does, will add it to preset this eventually when turning it on through options
you don't need directx to draw stuff in gw2 (i still use the device for the gui, but u dont need it if your gui is external)

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #578

You can't do that without having to 'draw' something, as already stated. Be it with directx or else wise.

So obviously, the point of having to 'draw' something, was already made, which I'm not going to do. And most of what your doing, like eiden, breaks all to **** on big updates, like the WvW coming update.. Midnight couldn't even last through the last update yet Unf what did I have to update, the loot address? And what did I need to change on ESP, the highlight? And how hard would it be to port Midnight out of autoit?

You still haven't even realized about using character state + teleport to bypass the banning..

And you still call it wall walk, maybe you should call it something proper like Climb since it involves slope limit and not walls an goes into the climb speed divisor, but you'd notice that if you actually looked at the address your using from my old CT table in midnight. Just saying
Old   #579

thanks, nice functions. works good
Old   #580

think they broke it again with the sneaky ninja patch 28/8..came in a 9am thur

just me or anyone else????
Old   #581

Everything works fine for me, make sure you have an updated version.
Old   #582

tks plox,after u said that i rechecked and it was my end...using firefox and for some reason noticed my "ghostery" wasent working as well so did a reboot and now all works fine
dono the reason as up till now has always worked great
tks for all ur hard effort on this program....
Old   #583

Is there a virus in this thread? Whenever I open this thread, Avast notifies me it blocked the url "ploxasarus.org/images/unf.jpg" because it has a virus. That is OP's website.
Old   #584

Quote:
Is there a virus in this thread? Whenever I open this thread, Avast notifies me it blocked the url "ploxasarus.org/images/unf.jpg" because it has a virus. That is OP's website.
Because avast is a piece of **** and most of the tools hosted on my site are used for debugging, decrypting, unpacking, are packed/encrypted and obfuscated and avast thinks 'ermahgawd dis virus' because it can't access file properties or scan within some of the archives. The Engine's.rar alone will be picked up ( so will normal CE ) because alot of the modified CE's in there were ment to get around alot of gameguard/xtrap/hackshield versions.

Properly check everything on it and you'll see everything is fine/functional/virus free an that avast thinks everything is a virus. I don't post malicious tools or host them, no point in bothering with peoples internets.

Have you even looked at the virustotal results for Unf? That's just from obfuscating and mangling the resources, yet nobody has ever had anything taken while using the program ( Midnight & Aurora will showup the same mostly ) .

P.S.: Never be dependant on antivirus, there is far plenty of easy ways to FUD something then crypt it an go right on around alot of them.
Old   #585

Awesome , Thanks! I will donate