Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #556

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,112
Code:
                    PostMessage(hWnd, WM_KEYDOWN, VK_ESCAPE, 0);
                    PostMessage(hWnd, WM_KEYUP, VK_ESCAPE, 0);
Works just fine for me ..

The sleep isn't actually needed to be honest as long as you key press down then up and it follows it correctly in code line..

Oh and P.S.: Did you update midnight to remove the bank deposit since there is a wallet now and no bank depositing anymore? O.o

Old   #557

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Code:
                    PostMessage(hWnd, WM_KEYDOWN, VK_ESCAPE, 0);
                    PostMessage(hWnd, WM_KEYUP, VK_ESCAPE, 0);
Works just fine for me ..

The sleep isn't actually needed to be honest as long as you key press down then up and it follows it correctly in code line..

Oh and P.S.: Did you update midnight to remove the bank deposit since there is a wallet now and no bank depositing anymore? O.o
As i said, i know how the message queue works. This Sleep is totally wanted AND required. (its taken from a spy++ test)

Good point, unless the packet still hasn't changed i probably will have to update it. Thanks.

Old   #558

Quote:
As i said, i know how the message queue works. This Sleep is totally wanted AND required. (its taken from a spy++ test)
When I did the key send check to make sure it did it properly, worked fine as I pasted and have been tinkering with it and have not had an issue without using the sleep so I don't think it is needed at all. I see the key down/up and it loots ingame, why add a line I don't need?

Updating is just deleting the code out, no banking anymore unless you plan to do it with guild bank deposit :P . Did you even see how they screwed up there own code and didn't add karma correctly to the wallet? Was fun to play with that a few times before they fixed yesterday
Old   #559

elite*gold: 0
This might be a really stupid question, but how do i use the Sprint setting in UNF? I used Elite 2.04 up until this very last patch and the Shift to Sprint option now no longer works on it, and I'm not sure it's being updated. I liked it because Shift is also my dodge button, so when dodging i 'super dodged' everything. I don't need all the gizmo's that come with all the other programs, i just like shift to sprint and No Clipping on Objects, occasionally Fly when i want to explore an instance.

Sorry if it's a really dumb question, again.

Old   #560

Now uNf not teleport?
Old   #561

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
When I did the key send check to make sure it did it properly, worked fine as I pasted and have been tinkering with it and have not had an issue without using the sleep so I don't think it is needed at all. I see the key down/up and it loots ingame, why add a line I don't need?

Updating is just deleting the code out, no banking anymore unless you plan to do it with guild bank deposit :P . Did you even see how they screwed up there own code and didn't add karma correctly to the wallet? Was fun to play with that a few times before they fixed yesterday
Nah i just updated all the patterns real quick, they broke a lot.
Old   #562

Only thing that broke on Unf was the struct change from 104>108 which broke the speed/grav/xyz, everything else worked fine.

Nothing broke on the esp.
Old   #563

What button activates your Sprint setting Plox? Can i set it to shift? See previous page for full post v.v ty
Old   #564

Quote:
What button activates your Sprint setting Plox? Can i set it to shift? See previous page for full post v.v ty
Original post:
Quote:
LAlt = Sprint for speed hacking.

Quote:
Now uNf not teleport?
No.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #565

that'll work. will swap dodge to Lalt then. thank ya kindly.

EDIT:Hmm. Lalt does not engage speed. Checked the Speed setting, set it to desired speed, checked Sprint setting. Does nothing.

EDIT2:I think i get it. Your sprint is irrelevant to the set speed, it seems to be set to default Swiftness speed?

Make it Sprint at set Speedhack if speedhack is activated please sir!
I will donate more if need be.
Old   #566

Why is GW crashing every time I load UNF ?
Old   #567

Quote:
Make it Sprint at set Speedhack if speedhack is activated please sir!
I will donate more if need be.
Well with running on an onboard graphics card right now I can't do much more in terms of updating, still need around 120$ before I can buy a new one

Quote:
Why is GW crashing every time I load UNF ?
Run it as admin?
Old   #568

PLOX update unF with autolooter plox! Ur autolooter da best in gw2!
Old   #569

-- Unf v0.0.1.9 ( check main post for update )

- Auto Loot added to Unf ( will detect if chat is open before sending loot key )
- Will break on big updates ( will pattern scan it later, just enjoy )
- Default loot key is set to F ( will add config to set desired key later along with other hotkeys for sprint/fly, I'm lazy so either donate an motivate or be patient )

- Few slight bug fixes and code polishing

I would update more but with running purely on Onboard graphics, not much of **** I can do except guess coding an giving things to a few select people to test an hoping it works then attempting to debug/fix just based on there input. So if you want more, help plox replace his video card, else wise - be patient.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #570

- Auto Loot added to Unf ( will detect if chat is open before sending loot key )

Is it that hard to call Interact or send the packet directly?