Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #421

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,182
Its just because of the obfuscation and protection to avoid tampering, been there for ages and never been more then crappy anti virus programs picking it up for no reason.

Old   #422

elite*gold: 0
UnF automatically closes when I try to open it with GW2 running

Old   #423

Anyone got any tips on where to get started with hacking the memory values for GW2? Thinking about making an application but don't where to start.
Old   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venlik View Post
Learn to reverse engineer the game with a debugger like Ollydbg or poke around looking for values in memory with something like CheatEngine... good luck!

Old   #425

it doesn't work !!!!!!
i can't teleport and speed and gravity why ??
Old   #426

Work's just fine, you either are not giving it admin rights or have something blocking the hook process. No update is needed for this at this time, perhaps on the 11th patch, but still functional now.

If your running win8 then that would be probally the issue.
Old   #427

yes i ve winds 8
Old   #428

been back playing for 3 weeks after a lengthy break, this is the only program I have used since I have been back, and I got banned today. be careful.
Old   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjolin View Post
been back playing for 3 weeks after a lengthy break, this is the only program I have used since I have been back, and I got banned today. be careful.

only been back for a few days, same situation. seems this (or all?) multihack tool is easily detected now.
Old   #430

I've used Cheat Engine & OllyDBG which would be extremely more highly detectable then this since pre-purchase days.. It is not about 'being careful' its about the fact most of you people that utilize this abuse it within 5 minutes of having it by speed hacking, fly hacking, obvious terrain hacking, all in plain sight without thinking of other people around..

This was not ment to be abused publicly, thus is the reason you people are banned.. I load this on a daily basis and modify it myself to make the pattern scanning even better all the time. The ESP has had a total out of over 1k+ users 0 bans since I made it private and requiring a login.

The only people being banned for anything lately, honestly, is stupid users who abuse not understanding the concept of 'hacking quietly'.

Oh, and 11 & 1 post and you got banned? Leech/abuse and thus result in your banning so quickly..
Old   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjolin View Post
Maybe even to buy Gold as you did, you might have caught the ban?
Old   #432

Mit dem Teleport Hack kommt man mal schnell "out of sync". Man ist zwar an der gewünschten Positionen, Verbündete (andere Spieler in Dungeons) werden jedoch gerne mal komplett woanders gezeigt. Sieht shcon ziemlich lustig aus wenn man allein bei nem Boss steht und plötzlich ne Wall of Reflection aus dem nichts auftaucht und der Boss von andern Spielern die laut Karte irgendwo ne Meile weit weg sind angegriffen wird.
Old   #433

After I extract the .exe and run it, it says "uNF has stopped working." I have tried with the GW2 client open, closed, and running. I have Windows 7 64 bit. Please help.
Old   #434

Make sure to run it as an administrator and if your running an over sensitive anti virus to permit it through that aswell because it will be blocked due to it being packed/protected.
Old   #435

I am still having the same problem and I also let it through my firewall.