Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #526

elite*gold: 0
I think he was saying the speed at which you run with the sprint. It seems that it only has a very very marginal increase in speed with the sprint option. Enabling the speedhack gives you a full range of speed options.

Old   #527

yes indeed, I ment the hotkey sprint speed

I know you can change the normal speedhack to light speed but I can't toggle that on and off as easily with the hotkey sprint (holding down LAlt) so I don't use it as much

guess not then, that's too bad, ah well can't have it all

Old   #528

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
First people complain that sprint speeding was entirely too slow, then too fast, next people complain its too slow again.. The point for sprint was to match the swiftness speed originally, I modified it to be faster out of user input, then decreased it back for the same reason. It's not getting a change again because there should be a legit aspect to the sprint I think to just help a user get away in a situation and look semi-legit.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #529

I wasn't aware of the fact that people complained about it so much, couldn't be bothered to go through all 50+ pages, i'm sorry

You're right, it does look very legit. My idea was to go super full speedhack when i'm in stealth, I thought it would be possible to turn the slider up to the max and select the LAlt Sprint box for it to work in conjunction somehow but no cigar. Would it take too much programming work to make that possible?

Old   #530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejox View Post
My idea was to go super full speedhack when i'm in stealth
Oh lord no...
Old   #531

Quote:
Would it take too much programming work to make that possible?
Not really, but why would I add it unless the masses wanted it..? I try to please the user base and just doing it to satisfy one user doesn't seem logical when others might disagree.

I try to do a majority input kind of thing when changing/adding/modifying anything with unf/esp.

On a later note my website does get alot more updating on it for certain things, like adding the looter script+source after updating it since people where asking for it or if I do minor updates to unf without changing the revision. Also has some useful tools people might be interested in if they decide to get into doing anything with gw2 ( everything is clean, some of the cheat engines may show false positives ).
Old   #532

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Not really, but why would I add it unless the masses wanted it..? I try to please the user base and just doing it to satisfy one user doesn't seem logical when others might disagree.

I try to do a majority input kind of thing when changing/adding/modifying anything with unf/esp.

On a later note my website does get alot more updating on it for certain things, like adding the looter script+source after updating it since people where asking for it or if I do minor updates to unf without changing the revision. Also has some useful tools people might be interested in if they decide to get into doing anything with gw2 ( everything is clean, some of the cheat engines may show false positives ).
#1 you need a backlink to epvp, otherwise you are not allowed to pist this link
#2 satisfy all the users by adding a slider that adjusts the shift speed
#3 finally stop doing stuff for gw2
Old   #533

Quote:
#1 you need a backlink to epvp, otherwise you are not allowed to pist this link
#2 satisfy all the users by adding a slider that adjusts the shift speed
#3 finally stop doing stuff for gw2
Why stop doing stuff for gw2? Plenty still that isn't public and being coded privately

And I'm not going to add a slider to adjust the speed, its the legit aspect that should stay.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Why stop doing stuff for gw2? Plenty still that isn't public and being coded privately

And I'm not going to add a slider to adjust the speed, its the legit aspect that should stay.
Yes it's legit, I just thought a slider would be cool for people to put it how they want (like going extreme speed when in stealth or when you're sure 100% nobody is around) for certain situations, but you're the creator and it's free so I get it, no prob.

Buffy I saw you on other forums releasing cheats for like cs:go and stuff, but they are all detected or no longer functioning. It's a lot harder to develop hacks for such FPS games on steam with VAC due to the much heavier anti-cheat software right? I wish you luck and will be following you, hope you can become as successful there as as you've become here.
Old   #535

Quote:
It's a lot harder to develop hacks for such FPS games on steam with VAC due to the much heavier anti-cheat software right?
The thing with VAC is they just don't ban you usually right off and will sit and monitor for awhile to see what all is being done before totally patching the entire thing out and banning all in 1 shot.
Old   #536

Quote:
Yes it's legit, I just thought a slider would be cool for people to put it how they want (like going extreme speed when in stealth or when you're sure 100% nobody is around) for certain situations, but you're the creator and it's free so I get it, no prob.

Buffy I saw you on other forums releasing cheats for like cs:go and stuff, but they are all detected or no longer functioning. It's a lot harder to develop hacks for such FPS games on steam with VAC due to the much heavier anti-cheat software right? I wish you luck and will be following you, hope you can become as successful there as as you've become here.
It's beeing detected due to checksums. I still haven't been banned and i'm using it pretty much every day.
Most of the people saying that they've been banned also used other hacks.

VAC delays bans, so they for example use Xile Wallhack on monday, get detected and keep playing. On the next monday they use my CS:GO hack and suddenly get banned. They say it's caused by my hack although its caused by the other one.

Also, public hacks usually get detected pretty fast. My private version is still 100% undetected and been working flawlessly.

/OT
Old   #537

the one i've been using on cs:go since the start is utilizing some checksum changer which randomizes **** every time I launch it, not been banned yet either, have been cheating on every cs since like a decade and tbh the only way you're going to play it safe(obviously not 100% but still very high) is indeed by using private cheats...I wonder what kind of priv cheats people are using on gw2 that can't be found on public ones
Old   #538

Quote:
the one i've been using on cs:go since the start is utilizing some checksum changer which randomizes **** every time I launch it, not been banned yet either, have been cheating on every cs since like a decade and tbh the only way you're going to play it safe(obviously not 100% but still very high) is indeed by using private cheats...I wonder what kind of priv cheats people are using on gw2 that can't be found on public ones
Doubtfully anything better than the MMOM and GW2CA team.
However, we should stop now. This the uNf thread, not Skype.
Old   #539

Not work for me T.T
Old   #540

I love people who post that it doesn't work and give no explanation on why it doesn't work..

Does it crash? Does it not load? Is there debug info included? Are you running antivirus that is blocking the hook process? Are you running it as admin?

"it dun works" does not tell me ****.