Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2971

elite*gold: 0
Yup, can confirm, only zoom a few things working for me.

Old   #2972

After the new patch Crack in the Ice, it's connected but functions are not working. Looking forward to a new update!

Old   #2973

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,108
#Unf Updated.

Sorry for delay, am sick with a cold but happened to sit for a min an noticed the patch so figured I'd whip a quick update.

Esp required no update.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2974

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
#Unf Updated.

Sorry for delay, am sick with a cold but happened to sit for a min an noticed the patch so figured I'd whip a quick update.

Esp required no update.
All good now, thanks for the update

Old   #2975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
#Unf Updated.

Esp required no update.
Hope you get better soon Plox, cheers!
Old   #2976

it doesnt work for me, it says connected and i've tried the normal 64 client normally and with the -32 in the shortcut, didnt work. I downloaded the 32 bit client but it seems that when i open the 32 bit one, it automatically switches to the 64 bit one... help!
Old   #2977

did anyone get ban for this?
Old   #2978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehkar View Post
it doesnt work for me, it says connected and i've tried the normal 64 client normally and with the -32 in the shortcut, didnt work. I downloaded the 32 bit client but it seems that when i open the 32 bit one, it automatically switches to the 64 bit one... help!
There is a link to save the trouble of explaining how to make the 32bit run from they're website in the main post, download it.

Quote:
did anyone get ban for this?
If your running around in public eye abusing it, sure. Else wise, no.
Old   #2979

Any plans to make it run on the 64bit client?
Old   #2980

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxxys View Post
Any plans to make it run on the 64bit client?
Just change your shortcut to "C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" -32

Gw will run has 32 bit client and you can use unf trainer again =)

Happy gaming
Old   #2981

Does anyone have a clue which class would benefit the most of this trainer? Also in areas like solo dungeons/fractals. I'm espescially asking for non hot classes.
Old   #2982

So as a huge result after almost 4 years ( coming up on the 15th of this month ) I have had to remove Unf from the website an will only be posting/updating it here from now on. It was rather funny to read the email in relation to it, though, since it was quite confusing compared to the usual ones I get an how they worded everything.

Quote:
We represent ArenaNet, LLC (“ArenaNet”). ArenaNet is an industry leading online game developer. Our client has created several exceedingly popular titles, including Guild Wars 2 (the “Game”). The Game is the fastest-selling massive multiple online game in the history of Western video games, and it has received numerous awards and industry accolades as one of the best entries of all time in that genre. ArenaNet is the owner of valuable intellectual property rights in connection with the Game. -The Game
consists of copyrighted game software code, characters and other imagery.
It recently has come to our client’s attention that Ploxasarus.org (the “Hacker Site”) promotes, encourages and engages in hacking, and infringes ArenaNet’s valuable intellectual property rights. The Hacker Site hosts and distributes abusive cheating software created from hacking the Game (the “Cheat Software”). The Cheat Software encourages further abusive behavior
as it permits each user to hack the Game in order to gain any number of competitive advantages. This practice erodes the value of the Game, and ArenaNet’s intellectual property, as it undermines the competition that is central to the Game’s success; it ruins
the Game for legitimate players. The Hacker Site and its Cheat Software infringe ArenaNet’s copyright protected material, including by creating an impermissible derivative work.
We provide the following statements relevant for this request pursuant to the DMCA:
·
I am authorized to act on behalf of ArenaNet, the copyright owner in the Game. My electronic signature is below.

·
The intellectual property rights at issue are ArenaNet’s copyrights in the Game. The Copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed is the Game.
·
The Cheat Software, which is an infringement and impermissible derivative of ArenaNet’s copyrighted material, is available for download at Ploxasarus.org under the link “UNF v4.2.”
Old   #2983

unf is looking for Gw2.exe so just rename Gw2-64.exe to Gw2.exe
now is connected but not working yet - working now after downloaded the 32bit version of gw2
Old   #2984

So since it got removed from the website, you also removed the ESP download for donators. Where can we download the ESP again?
Old   #2985

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgothigh View Post
So since it got removed from the website, you also removed the ESP download for donators. Where can we download the ESP again?
Read more carefully...

Quote:
under the link “UNF v4.2.”

The esp will self-update if needed and is not an issue and both are separate programs. If the url for the esp is needed, simply contact me in private.