Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2941

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by teczoon View Post
That is the scan of
Antivirus Resultado Actualización
AegisLab DangerousObject.Multi.Gen.lLMN 20161018
Antiy-AVL Trojan/MSIL.Packed.Confuser.P 20161019
Baidu Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.16070401.9500.9715 20161018
Ikarus Trojan-Dropper 20161018
Invincea generic.a 20161018
Rising Trojan.Confuser!1.A352 (classic) 20161018

Kaspersky blocks it as soon as it gets downloaded
Even Windows defender deletes it.

The last update that I download that is clean; I download it on 08/Oct/2016.
Unf has not changed with anything for the obfuscation or packing in it an the only reason kasper would be detecting it is changes in there database that are doing so. You can use a processor explorer in a sandbox & see nothing from unf goes outbound for connections.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Also > Packed.Confuser , kind of gives it away that its saying the file is packed/protected an not malicious. I'll submit the file for those anti's so it can be possibly avoided in the future ( like I did for google an the such ).

Old   #2942

elite*gold: 0
hello plox, could you tell me how i can send you an error log of unf... i cannot run it longer than 2-5min without it closing... no messages shown

Old   #2943

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystKid View Post
hello plox, could you tell me how i can send you an error log of unf... i cannot run it longer than 2-5min without it closing... no messages shown
Is it just outright closing? Do you have it set as admin and any exceptions needed from an antivirus or windows defender? Does it give a crash dialog or anything of the sort? What OS are you using?
Old   #2944

it just closes without any error. I am using windows 10 enterprise.mini esp works perfectly without ever crashing.My antiviruses are not interfering with it. I have it set to admin and I tried running it with all the compatibility options up to windows xp sp3. no crash dialogs or logs

Old   #2945

Quote:
it just closes without any error. I am using windows 10 enterprise.mini esp works perfectly without ever crashing.My antiviruses are not interfering with it. I have it set to admin and I tried running it with all the compatibility options up to windows xp sp3. no crash dialogs or logs
I'll setup a win10 machine an see, I don't nor does anyone I asked have the same issue however so it may be difficult for me to replicate. Is it only happening with just the auto loot on or in general? Also, you should only set it to win7 compatibility but try it with and without admin and the win7 compatibility an see anything from that.

By next update ( maybe this week ) I'll see if I can't get a fix out for it to avoid the same issue for anyone else in the future.
Old   #2946

thank you for fast update plox but you dont say is unf and esp will ever support gw2 64 ?
Old   #2947

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxcoder47854 View Post
thank you for fast update plox but you dont say is unf and esp will ever support gw2 64 ?
I put in time to work on a cross-compatible tool as best I can but none realize the difference from 32>64 an making it work as such or how much the structure of memory changes between them ( why do you think buffy is saying how long on his new prog he is working on ).
Old   #2948

no no i understand if you make unf or esp of 64 is like make new program this why i say i can pay and donate again if help
it is just that your tool is great and help a lot and i want to know if i play gw2 in 64 mode if i can use your tool or not
but thank you for reply plox and for fast updates <3
Old   #2949

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxcoder47854 View Post
no no i understand if you make unf or esp of 64 is like make new program this why i say i can pay and donate again if help
it is just that your tool is great and help a lot and i want to know if i play gw2 in 64 mode if i can use your tool or not
but thank you for reply plox and for fast updates <3
Well every little bit counts an most don't realize I do this for gw2 ( unf/esp ) then stuff on AA and alot of private things on other games that people expect me to keep everything updated 24/7 & work a real job ontop of it so its a bit hard to micro manage 12ish games I work on & do new developments ontop of it and fix anything else aswell as deal with anitcheat on some games ontop of that. An to think, I only even started for hobby
Old   #2950

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I'll setup a win10 machine an see, I don't nor does anyone I asked have the same issue however so it may be difficult for me to replicate. Is it only happening with just the auto loot on or in general? Also, you should only set it to win7 compatibility but try it with and without admin and the win7 compatibility an see anything from that.

By next update ( maybe this week ) I'll see if I can't get a fix out for it to avoid the same issue for anyone else in the future.
I tried and without admin Unf does not inject in the game.I tried to just open Unf without anything checked and it seems its crashing anyway... jsut after 1-3 minutes without errors. Is there a way i can get a log by addign something to the shortcut of it or something? By the way it was happening on my old installation adn now on this new one (still win 10 64 bit)
Old   #2951

Quote:
I tried and without admin Unf does not inject in the game.I tried to just open Unf without anything checked and it seems its crashing anyway... jsut after 1-3 minutes without errors. Is there a way i can get a log by addign something to the shortcut of it or something? By the way it was happening on my old installation adn now on this new one (still win 10 64 bit)

Did you try the update I put out? Also if its closing but there is no crash dialog or anything of that sort then something on your system is forcing it to close ( .net or else wise ) because if it was an actual crash close you'd get a prompt you could send me crashing the dump ( unless win10 does not provide those for some reason an there is an admin setting involved I don't know ).

I did also do a brief cleanup & some changes in esp ( reason for that update ) to not only fix the highlighting for names/hp but also reduce the structure of it in the program and it only writing simply 2 bytes instead of several - so everyone knows.
Old   #2952

did anything change with the esp? because now if i want to see the objects i also have to check objects hp
Old   #2953

Quote:
did anything change with the esp? because now if i want to see the objects i also have to check objects hp
Fixed & cleaned up left over code & a few backend things when exiting the program + loading it.
Old   #2954

Hi bro!!!

Pls check my donation 46M31314..........
Old   #2955

It Says "v4.3 - Disconnected" do i need to donate?

Do i need to donate in order to make it work? or whats the deal?