Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old 04/12/2018, 21:17   #3721

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fietspompje View Post
Your Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for modifying or tampering with the game, which is a breach of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct. Access will be restored in 4320 hour[s].

First time i have this
yupp, got it as well.
So did my friend.

Old 04/12/2018, 21:21   #3722

Heads up guys, I was banned for 180 days. It's possible that this is detected but perhaps I was seen by other players. Not blaming anyone except for myself in this situation.

Old 04/12/2018, 21:25   #3723

Quote:
Originally Posted by username1042 View Post
Heads up guys, I was banned for 180 days. It's possible that this is detected but perhaps I was seen by other players. Not blaming anyone except for myself in this situation.
Your Guild Wars 2 account has been suspended for modifying or tampering with the game, which is a breach of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct. Access will be restored in 4320 hour[s].

got be banned from the game today
Old 04/12/2018, 21:27   #3724

Based on the website's news. 1500+ accounts have been banned.
We've been struck. Struck by the ban hammer \o/

Old 04/12/2018, 21:33   #3725

i'll be back in 6 months.
Old 04/12/2018, 21:35   #3726

Today, ArenaNet suspended 1583 accounts involved in the use of illicit third-party software. While we regret the necessity of suspending accounts, we intend to do our best to ensure that everyone is on a level playing field and these programs—which go against the Guild Wars 2 User Agreement and our Rules of Conduct—allowed the players to gain undeserved and unintended advantages.

The accounts in question will remain suspended for at least six months, and in the case of this investigation, we will not be accepting appeals about these account suspensions.

In addition to putting your game account at risk, using illicit third-party software on your machine may subject you to security risks such as malware or viruses. If you have installed any of these programs on your computer, please remove them.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live
Old 04/12/2018, 22:04   #3727

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fietspompje View Post
The accounts in question will remain suspended for at least six months, and in the case of this investigation, we will not be accepting appeals about these account suspensions.
Fair enough, it was fun while it lasted (thanks Pl0x). Now to keep myself busy while waiting for the suspension to lift. See you in 6 months guys
Old 04/12/2018, 23:43   #3728

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizor View Post
Yeh fly seems to be dead.
Fly is working fine from the main post.

Quote:
It's about what you did with the tool, not the tool itself. I'm using it on a few of my accounts and no ban.
None of my accounts were banned, so obviously its not the hack itself detected but something utilized by the player that triggered something.

I'll poke into the client an see what comes up or if its just something they are detecting on the server end.

Were the majority of people just speed hacking whom were banned using, or?
Old 04/13/2018, 00:01   #3729

Please do.
My friend and I were only using flying inside a SAB instance (and even then, I used it only once a week or so ago).
We both have alt accounts (on which we never used unf) and they still work normally.
Old 04/13/2018, 00:01   #3730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
None of my accounts were banned, so obviously its not the hack itself detected but something utilized by the player that triggered something.

I'll poke into the client an see what comes up or if its just something they are detecting on the server end.

Yeah I was speed hacking very frequently and also using the fly hack. I attempted to remain hidden but I was definitely seen abusing by other players in the past.
Old 04/13/2018, 00:10   #3731

Quote:

It's something related to SAB for sure.
Old 04/13/2018, 00:25   #3732

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealevil View Post
It's something related to SAB for sure.
Well just incase, I've stripped all assembly info out of the program, added another layer of obfuscation ( might make some antivirus dislike it further ), changed around the icon scheme then of course randomized the name aswell as changed the file name to just version number and slapped it in the main post ( btw I made sure fly was definately working at the time ).

Is there anyone who was using the esp and got banned?
Old 04/13/2018, 00:37   #3733

My guess is on SAB as well. It's a zone where you have no swimming, no speed modifiers, no mounts and no charge type skills. At least in trib. So any speed fuckery in there is very easily distinguished from the alternatives you have everywhere else.unlike every other zone.

You would also have a lot of people doing 5 min runs in zones which at best take 10 mins.
Old 04/13/2018, 00:37   #3734

Quote:
Well just incase, I've stripped all assembly info out of the program, added another layer of obfuscation ( might make some antivirus dislike it further ), changed around the icon scheme then of course randomized the name aswell as changed the file name to just version number and slapped it in the main post ( btw I made sure fly was definately working at the time ).

Is there anyone who was using the esp and got banned?
i think i got banned plox.... idk why i only download the latest and log-in instantly got banned 4000hours
Old 04/13/2018, 00:48   #3735

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatDog View Post
My guess is on SAB as well. It's a zone where you have no swimming, no speed modifiers, no mounts and no charge type skills. At least in trib. So any speed fuckery in there is very easily distinguished from the alternatives you have everywhere else.unlike every other zone.

You would also have a lot of people doing 5 min runs in zones which at best take 10 mins.
^This. I'm sure they checked and compared SAB statistics or smthn like that. SAB is where ppl mainly used fly/spedhack alot, thinking they're alone in instance and there's nothing to worry about.