Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2746

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSCA View Post
i have never said that i renamed it. Dont write some bullshit!
Its clear that this won't work!
lol dont be mad bro, the 'your' in my sentence is referring to public. i just saw a notice saying new build is up. one of the reason is probably ur client has been updated to the latest patch.

i faced same symptom as what you hv described on the last gw build patch, but then downloaded new version from here.

see its working

Old   #2747

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt_issac View Post
lol dont be mad bro, the 'your' in my sentence is referring to public. i just saw a notice saying new build is up. one of the reason is probably ur client has been updated to the latest patch.

i faced same symptom as what you hv described on the last gw build patch, but then downloaded new version from here.
I've already checked the update, isn't a problem with unf on it requiring an update, see my post prior to this about everything else.

If there is a patch, you simply don't run unf during the patch process and wait until after ( believe I stated that in the main post already ) since it has to regather all of the patterns since the memory is obviously changing due to the patch. A most common statement I've had to put "try turning it off & on again" when it comes to this.

I'll be adding that link to the main post for the 32bit client, but I know this works & plenty on my skype have given me enough to see it works just fine for them.

Again, this is free, if you can't get it working then DONT complain an instead realize what you could be doing wrong. Nobody said hacking in an MMO was going to be the most simple of tasks but some people just make it frustratingly difficult because they click every single button/option/install or do random **** and I just can't help some people that are not competent enough to understand an it's not like I get paid to troubleshoot or even offer help here..

Old   #2748

elite*gold: 250
Thumbs down

executive summary: eat or die

thanks, that we are all stupid idiots.
Old   #2749

Quote:
executive summary: eat or die

thanks, that we are all stupid idiots.
Try the executable I uploaded, tell me what your doing in PM after and what your running and what you've tried, then we'll see if it's working or not.

This is 99% that people are running a 64bit client an don't realize they are or 1% something is not proper on the system an its the most of simple things.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2750

i have updated the new gw2 build and everything is okay. here's what my shortcut and gw2 folder looks like.

Initially i had bin64 folder after update, but then i copy and paste all the bin64 content to the bin folder. The folder mod is where i put the unf.
Old   #2751

with our uploaded gw2.exe and added admin-permission and "-32"-option to shortcut its working.
Thanks that u shared the file,

So simple think at the 64bit-users and upload the updated gw2.exe to your hack-zip if u update the unf.exe.
Now in my opinion u have cleared the 1% of users that still can't run.
Old   #2752

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt_issac View Post
i have updated the new gw2 build and everything is okay. here's what my shortcut and gw2 folder looks like.

Initially i had bin64 folder after update, but then i copy and paste all the bin64 content to the bin folder. The folder mod is where i put the unf.
That's exactly how it should look and also to note I'm glad your running it on D:\ because there is something I did for SSD and split drives that was an issue ages ago but now I know is working fine an never got any feedback on before

Quote:
with our uploaded gw2.exe and added admin-permission and "-32"-option to shortcut its working.
Thanks that u shared the file,
As I said prior, some people that get the game via download don't get the executable rename ( Gw2-64.exe ) and don't notice there is no *32 in the process list or its not displaying as a non-32bit process.

I was not trying to be overly insulting by saying people are too stupid, but again - this isn't a difficult task once you realize its a simple mistake on something.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2753

lol glad u finally able to make it work
Old   #2754

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
That's exactly how it should look and also to note I'm glad your running it on D:\ because there is something I did for SSD and split drives that was an issue ages ago but now I know is working fine an never got any feedback on before
Tip: Link the Image in the description

now iam ready to donate - but let me think about a few days... =)
Old   #2755

Quote:
Tip: Link the Image in the description

now iam ready to donate - but let me think about a few days... =)
Was already on it, since his windows looks much fancier then mine since I've everything disabled an run bare bones
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2756

speedhack and fly DONT WORK
Old   #2757

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshpower View Post
speedhack and fly DONT WORK
DO WORK, just got in game an tried myself.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2758

Thanks for responding Plox
I have the .net 4.5 and all redistribute packs installed, tried running as admin with and without rights and tried running in different compatibility mode's like windows 7,xpsp2,xpsp3 and on and off , running the 32 bit as it shows in my task manager i have no anti virus installed and turned off windows defender the only difference is i'm running windows 10 64 bit. The hack has always worked for me till the recent updates. I checked my gw2 folder and i have both the gw2.exe and the gw2-64.exe and added the -32 to the shortcut.The hack still won't work for me.
Old   #2759

Quote:
Originally Posted by duister View Post
I checked my gw2 folder and i have both the gw2.exe and the gw2-64.exe and added the -32 to the shortcut.The hack still won't work for me.
download the updated gw2.exe and try again:
Old   #2760

Quote:
download the updated gw2.exe and try again:
Its the same file as mine but tried it anyway and still it won't work for me.