Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2731

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by duister View Post
Hello since the new updates the last few days the hack won't work for me anymore. I have the -32 added and running the hack as admin in windows 7 mode. The only thing what works is clipping. Any id how i can fix this?
mine got all the feature is not working, i have -32 added also and running with windows 7.

even the unf is connected... anyone know the problems?

Old   #2732

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangalter View Post
mine got all the feature is not working, i have -32 added also and running with windows 7.

even the unf is connected... anyone know the problems?
yes, cheat dont work )

Old   #2733

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshpower View Post
yes, cheat dont work )
Plox needs to update for new offsets.
Old   #2734

i cant get the esp or unf to work onmy new laptop. everytime i try to use "C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe" -32 it says it doesnt exist as my gw2 is installed in "C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" .... how can i download the gw2.exe you are talking about?

Old   #2735

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystKid View Post
i cant get the esp or unf to work onmy new laptop. everytime i try to use "C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe" -32 it says it doesnt exist as my gw2 is installed in "C:\Program Files\Guild Wars 2\Gw2-64.exe" .... how can i download the gw2.exe you are talking about?
Exactly. Even if you add the -32 the client just doesn't run in 32-bit mode. I bet the developer doesn't even have the gw2 client.
Old   #2736
second to none

elite*gold: 472
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,915
Plox may message me once he updated uNf. Until then, this will remain closed to avoid spam and confusion.
Old   #2737
second to none

elite*gold: 472
The Black Market: 293/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,915
Plox has informed me that the trainer is working just fine and apparently people are just too stupid to handle it correctly.
In this case, the thread shall be reopened.

Should you encounter problems, please read the first post carefully.
Old   #2738

Well i might be stupid but i'm not stupid enough to read i tried everything he wrote on the first page and i it doesn't work for me sorry i know **** about making hacks and i just asked for help but it seems you rather call people stupid than actually help people.
Old   #2739

not working
Old   #2740

lol those who r saying its not working.. have u guys even tried my solution which i posted earlier? if you downloaded 64bit gw2 client, it will not work. If your OS is 64bit, and u selected 32bit installer from gw2 website, the installer will detect your 64bit OS, and download a 64bit gw2 anyway.

So either u find gw2.exe elsewhere, or find a 32bit OS and download the 32bit gw2 installer. Here's what my gw2 folder looks like.
Old   #2741

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by omrisasha619 View Post
not working
same here, trainer is connected (on 64bit system with 32-bit exe with "-32" added to shortcut) but not working. Taskmanager says the same, gw2.exe is startet, and not the 64 bit client gw2-64.exe

i checked some boxes and ingame no change. increase speedhack to full and nothing changed ingame.

NOT WORKING
but the trainer recognizes the game is launched or not - says connected / disconnected...
sure, its bad to search for an error if u haven't any of them.
Why you don't implement a log-creation-function so that users can upload a crashdump / errordump...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt_issac View Post
lol those who r saying its not working.. have u guys even tried my solution which i posted earlier?
I think many users have read this, but only a few its possible to download the gw2.exe, because the downloader from arenanet is autodetect-****.
It would be nice to upload the gw2.exe to threadstarts-zip archive or linked in the description

@mod: word-of-command is needed: Its allowed to upload the gw2.exe - or not?
Old   #2742

if your gw2 client is Gw2-64.exe, it will not work. simple as that. it will only work with Gw2.exe (renaming the Gw2-64.exe to Gw2.exe will not solve that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSCA View Post
same here, trainer is connected (on 64bit system with 32-bit exe with "-32" added to shortcut) but not working. Taskmanager says the same, gw2.exe is startet, and not the 64 bit client gw2-64.exe

i checked some boxes and ingame no change. increase speedhack to full and nothing changed ingame.

NOT WORKING
but the trainer recognizes the game is launched or not - says connected / disconnected...
sure, its bad to search for an error if u haven't any of them.
Why you don't implement a log-creation-function so that users can upload a crashdump / errordump...

I think many users have read this, but only a few its possible to download the gw2.exe, because the downloader from arenanet is autodetect-****.
It would be nice to upload the gw2.exe to threadstarts-zip archive or linked in the description

@mod: word-of-command is needed: Its allowed to upload the gw2.exe - or not?
not sure why u cant do it bro, i am running fast (13.1% setting) currently in gw2. i tried the graviti too, all are okay. So if u hv done the same as i am, and still fail, not sure what other option can help u now.
Old   #2743

New build is up in around of couple minutes.
Old   #2744

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt_issac View Post
if your gw2 client is Gw2-64.exe, it will not work. simple as that. it will only work with Gw2.exe (renaming the Gw2-64.exe to Gw2.exe will not solve that).
i have never said that i renamed it. Dont write some bullshit!
Its clear that this won't work!
Old   #2745

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,181
I have uploaded the 32bit client since I don't believe it's an issue directing people to get the 32bit version. Simply download & drop that into your main gw2 folder then create a shortcut with the same properties ( -32 ).

Quote:
I bet the developer doesn't even have the gw2 client.
I have the 32bit and the 64bit client stalled for NA/EU & CN.

Quote:
Well i might be stupid but i'm not stupid enough to read i tried everything he wrote on the first page and i it doesn't work for me sorry i know shit about making hacks and i just asked for help but it seems you rather call people stupid than actually help people.
Because it isn't rocket science to run this.

You set as admin prior through properties IF needed. If it isn't needed ( simply try by turning on/off admin ) then don't use it. You need .NET installed and you need to make sure NO antivirus is blocking it or windows defender ( which can often be the case because it IS a hack tool & IS obfuscated ).

I'll give you exactly what I have on my cpu and that it works 100% fine for me.

win7 64bit
.NET 4.5 installed
all redistribute packages installed
NOT running as admin
No antivirus
windows defender disabled

Shortcut: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe" -32

File name Gw2.exe

Also to note, some clients will not get the client renamed when running the 64bit and you'll need to check it in task manager ( *32 ) and it will simply say Gw2.exe but be running the 64bit version.

There is no need for me to troubleshoot something, this is exactly the same compile setup as what I've done for another program for archeage & everyone there is running absolutely fine an the only problem here is people don't know how to tell the difference between 32/64 or that they don't understand the concepts of some things may be blocking the program or preventing it.

Quote:
Its clear that this won't work!
If a video is need be shown then I'd be happy to & I've already asked about 12 ppl who still use the ESP in spvp leagues on a daily basis on skype an theres is working just fine aswell an all they did was follow my advice & make sure it was 32bit.

I can't troubleshoot people that don't seem to understand anything - this has been working for 3~ years now an is updated every patch if needed.

If it doesn't work for you, its free - move on to something else because it doesn't hurt me that you don't use it when plenty have it working just fine and your not capable.

Thanks
1 User