Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Reply
 
Old   #2776
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,386
Received Thanks: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamess21 View Post
Hey Plox, i'm interested in buying the ESP, could you please pm me your personal steam so we can discuss about it? Would be gladly appreciative!
My steam is no different then here, not hard to find me.



Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2777
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
#updateplease


xanataan is offline  
Old   #2778
 
elite*gold: 8
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanataan View Post
#updateplease
It seems that only "Fly" and "Speed" is broken at the time of this post.
username1042 is offline  
Old   #2779
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by username1042 View Post
It seems that only "Fly" and "Speed" is broken at the time of this post.
as usualy


xg.france is offline  
Old   #2780
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,386
Received Thanks: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by username1042 View Post
It seems that only "Fly" and "Speed" is broken at the time of this post.
Updated.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2781
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 2
All good as per usual Plox Thanks.
T1Cybernetic is offline  
Old   #2782
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
What ever i do, when i launch the trainer, it displays "disconnected", and all the functions are locked, cannot click anywhere, can i have some assistance please ? :/
peaceandlove441 is offline  
Old   #2783
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
I did everything you mentioned and I can not use the UNF.
Always appears the same message to me:

"There are no enough system resources to complete the requested service."

Please someone help me. I'm trying to over 30 days.
WitchSalyer18 is offline  
Old   #2784
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,386
Received Thanks: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchSalyer18 View Post
I did everything you mentioned and I can not use the UNF.
Always appears the same message to me:

"There are no enough system resources to complete the requested service."

Please someone help me. I'm trying to over 30 days.
I don't think I've ever had someone give me that as an problem, are you running windows xp per chance?
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2785
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
windows 10
WitchSalyer18 is offline  
Old   #2786
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,386
Received Thanks: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchSalyer18 View Post
windows 10
I've looked into this a little, will have to read a little more to perhaps understand it better but are you only getting this with just Unf or other programs aswell? This tends to only be an issue in winxp or server-type computers that would prompt that message so it confuses me slightly..

Do you per chance have something maybe antivirus wise that could be blocking it by chance? It is a packed program which some antivirus will label wrongly ( most often since its also obfuscated ) but it is quite clean ( never makes an outbound connection of any type ) an antiviruses just tend not to be able to read inside of the executable for malicious type code.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2787
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I've looked into this a little, will have to read a little more to perhaps understand it better but are you only getting this with just Unf or other programs aswell? This tends to only be an issue in winxp or server-type computers that would prompt that message so it confuses me slightly..

Do you per chance have something maybe antivirus wise that could be blocking it by chance? It is a packed program which some antivirus will label wrongly ( most often since its also obfuscated ) but it is quite clean ( never makes an outbound connection of any type ) an antiviruses just tend not to be able to read inside of the executable for malicious type code.






I managed to make it work. I do not know exactly what it was, because I did many things.
But this only working:
clipping
Full Clip
zoom

The rest does not work
WitchSalyer18 is offline  
Old   #2788
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
my pc says its a trojan.... idk what to do
Styngerr is offline  
Old   #2789
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,386
Received Thanks: 2,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styngerr View Post
my pc says its a trojan.... idk what to do
Jesus ******* christ for the last ******* time the program makes no outbound connections and its packed/obfuscated to prevent people from prying easily into it since its done in C# so just give an exception to it and stop worrying about it because I don't care about gold on gw2 or any other game nor do I care about any other info that people possibly could have - I've been around too long to give a **** & I have better things to do.

If people had a firewall you could easily see this or you could just process monitor it an see the same.


In the main post it specifically says:

Quote:
Do note this program is packed & obfuscated, some antivirus may need exceptions for it to work properly.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2790
 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
would be nice if u implement a hotkey support, so thats possible you can enable speedhack, clip, fullclip etc, with one key on keypad...
shouldn't be difficult


DSCA is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer
hotkey num 0 - to set You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow to 700 for fast battling. CATION In IND and GD before entering change...
12 Replies - Atlantica Online
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ]
Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer. Er Enthält : Cutspeed Reloadspeed Sp Reg Leg Dmg < Found Wallhack Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG...
64 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.