Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #1516

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It disconnects, often. Even setting it low will disconnect most of the time so I don't care about using something that has been fixed prior to launch but was usable before and is now for the most part, total shit.

Most of the things that are available are probably all that is going to be available as anything private would be game breaking and not something for release to the community.

I even myself did not agree to the abuse of teleport hacking in pvp but didn't care how people exploited it in pve. It's like using an aimbot in a FPS, does it really make you a good pvp player to teleport away when your about to loose then jump back and kill them? Granted you can use plenty in Unf in pvp, it is not as game mechanically breaking as what the teleport gankers would do and even more so dissapointing as somebody who enjoys reverse assembly to take something and openly abuse it infront of people an then thus you have such reports that anet is forced to change/do something about it and ruin it for everyone as a whole.. Hacking used to be an art form in a game, now its just download/run/tick and LULZ I OWN U WIT MEH SKILLZORZ not realizing how it hurts the people who take time to reverse and the ones who quietly use it to benefit and not openly in plain sight abuse.

There is some things that will be added over time when the time permits but unlike buffy and some of the others, I do actually play the game and granted I do not do pve I'am however always in pvp and there is some things I would be willing to do but others I would try to avoid in terms of options as how it would hurt the pvp community.

On other stuff like pve, I could honestly give a shit less what it does to the pve community and think this game is more pvp end-game then anything and that most of the whining is from the pve community bitching about content that for the most part, sucks ass and delays actual pvp content which is where alot more fun in the game is. Player AI > Game AI

In short, I have a life and enjoy my playtime in the game and do this honestly just for fun and a small profit to help run the server database and hosting. But when I have free time, I do work on quite a bit with the client and given time, more things will be added. This is a solo project & it is not my main source of income so thus, life>gaming.
Plox could you maybe discuss on what could actually be possible to hack that would be severely game braking. Is something like a gold/gem hack even possible? How about duping? I'm just interested if it would be possible to do this

Old   #1517

before the last patch and ESP update I used to see the NPCs clear behind building and obstacles and gates as long as they're in range. Now after the patch and new ESP update I can only see the health bar, I can't see any names for any NPC even if it's very close to me. Any idea why ?

Old   #1518

i guess the update did change addresses... as normal unf doesnt work now , and yesterday was just fine.

regarding a money or gem hack, i think its too much server based as if a clientside hack would be able to change it. you might be easily able to switch your gems into millions by hex engines, but this change is client side, not server side, so actually you just change your UI but not the real one. so you basically have to hack into their server and change the value of gems for your account.

i do not know sufficient to say you can rely on this info. but i think more or less this would be the way it works
Old   #1519

Hey guys, has anyone noticed GW2 crashing now when using uNF/ESP? I have my speed set @ 11.99% (with no other hacks enabled), and ESP on, however my client has crashed several times. Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this issue. See below:

Assertion: CharMotion has invalid matrix
File: ..\..\..\Game\AgentView\AvCharMotion.cpp(249)

Old   #1520

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,183
Quote:
I can't see any names for any NPC even if it's very close to me. Any idea why ?
Because I changed how the address functions which is explained in the Update.txt that you have an option Show All NPC Names and Show All Enemy Names. I basically removed the HP bar for Neutral/Ally NPC's and made it show just for the hostile. Do you really need to see a vendors HP bar? Let me know.

Quote:
i guess the update did change addresses... as normal unf doesnt work now , and yesterday was just fine.
Work's fine. You can't have Unf running while the patch process is happening with the game, you must reload it so it can regather base+addresses on the patterns after the patch to find the proper signatures. Running it while the game is patching is obviously not going to give it proper addresses cause the game is updating an the addresses change.

Quote:
regarding a money or gem hack
No money or gem hack but there has been private dupes that were happening at a time.

Quote:
Assertion: CharMotion has invalid matrix
File: ..\..\..\Game\AgentView\AvCharMotion.cpp(249)
Will see if I can't replicate the crash and let you know but so far with everything I've not experienced it an been able to replicate.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1521

ok great, thank you plox. let me know if sending you the stack trace will be beneficial. It is happening quite often, so let me know if there is anything I can provide you that you would like to take a look at.
Old   #1522

"Work's fine. You can't have Unf running while the patch process is happening with the game, you must reload it so it can regather base+addresses on the patterns after the patch to find the proper signatures. Running it while the game is patching is obviously not going to give it proper addresses cause the game is updating an the addresses change"

i patched in the night, without unf running and tried it today in the morning. several restarts, it doesnt work
Old   #1523

Works fine now after I cahnged ingame settings
Old   #1524

Quote:
i patched in the night, without unf running and tried it today in the morning. several restarts, it doesnt work
Working perfectly fine and confirmed by plenty on skype. Possibly your running an outdated version and try deleting the one(s) you have downloaded now and re-downloading it and trying. Make sure running as admin, aswell and that it has proper permissions and isn't being denied by any antivirus software ( avast is a huge annoyance with unf, for example ).

Quote:
It is happening quite often, so let me know if there is anything I can provide you that you would like to take a look at.
What options do you have enabled specifically when this happens?

Quote:
Works fine now after I cahnged ingame settings
Good to hear
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1525

If there's a magic find hack haha. That's on a PVE thing =D
Old   #1526

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryexe View Post
If there's a magic find hack haha. That's on a PVE thing =D
No. You can't manipulate how the server rolls.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
What options do you have enabled specifically when this happens?
The only option I have running on uNF is Speed set to 11.99%. Everything else is disabled. It does not necessarily crash only while running though. I crashed earlier today going to a waypoint, and also when I spoke to a vendor in a separate occasion.

I am also running ESP, however I think that is a non-issue regarding the specific error that was provided, regarding the character.
Old   #1528

Quote:
The only option I have running on uNF is Speed set to 11.99%. Everything else is disabled. It does not necessarily crash only while running though. I crashed earlier today going to a waypoint, and also when I spoke to a vendor in a separate occasion.
I can't get it to replicate, if you can post the full dump info for me I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1529

Looks like Unf is not working today.
Old   #1530

If you guys think its not working, just redownload from the original post. Works for me.