Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CE Table

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Aww that's bullocks. Is there anyway to bypass that serverside detection? Bleh not sure if I'll be able to still play this game without teleport, lol.. :P

Old   #62

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,067
"shrug" I never used the teleport and most that have been banned are either botting or teleporting more so then player reports now.

Old   #63

I only used the teleport for 100% map completion and to farm WvWvW badges/alpha siege golems. But I just started an alt that I want to be my main. At 74% map completion now, cant be arsed to do the last percentages with just running xD
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Wish more contributed other then just being able to teleport, this game is a candy land in terms of memory editing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Edit: I removed the xyz for teleporting and zoom distance had a huge change so i'll take time on that later ( because of there fov changes ) and I do not think i will be re-adding xyz to teleport because it appears to be red flagging now and more people are being banned.
And that's precisely why you don't see people dumping what they find in a cheat table on a public forum. There were trainers available back in May '11 that I've been using every day and still haven't gotten me banned, but as soon as someone starts dumping cheat tables game companies start doing something about it.

Old   #65

I highly doubt this cheat table was the reason for teleport detection. I'd say it's because of stupid people using it in stupid ways (Orbs of Powers, anyone?).

Idiots like that aren't able to comprehend how to use a cheat table, they use public trainers instead. Like gZoom.
Old   #66

Quote:
And that's precisely why you don't see people dumping what they find in a cheat table on a public forum. There were trainers available back in May '11 that I've been using every day and still haven't gotten me banned, but as soon as someone starts dumping cheat tables game companies start doing something about it.
So you actually think people that run a company and design/program cannot take a trainer and reverse it to see where the methods are being done on the client side?

And if I was to just write a trainer in a chosen programing language would you of even bothered to make a post about it - no.

Typical idiots who have no idea that game companies can just take a compiled trainer executable and reverse it in no time at all and just go "oh, they is doing this this and this right here, I will patch dat and make it so dis and dis is logged server side"...
Old   #67

They don't need to reverse engineer it. It's obvious from all the other posts which methods they use. It's also obvious from just using the trainer itself :P
Old   #68

Well of course it is infact obvious what is being done just by looking at forum posts that anet browse cause they can just google gw2 hack forum and find this aswell as other sites and just by looking at the trainer options but also just as easy with them having readly available tools/resources/knowledge to reverse it and just patch string aspects of it with more ease
Old   #69

Mmm, but why bother wasting resources on it when a person could just read some of the posts and figure it out?

Anyway, been teleporting freely for a few hours now. No banhammer justice yet
Old   #70

just wait for it. it happens when you least expect it.
Old   #71

Just happens with player reports and basic methods on the server end to detect some but not hardly any at all methods other then just teleporting from what I can tell so far.

Updated newho since was late ( for est time ) patch hopefully to fix all this **** broken with there lil event stuff.
Old   #72

All of it broken again :P Can't you incorporate AoB-scan in assembly script?
Old   #73

Should of been fine on the update..? I put the CT I have now up, could of sworn its the exact same one..
Old   #74

There was another small update after it :P
Old   #75

Should just put the xyz one in a seperate CT for those of us that realize anet isn't red flagging people that teleport in pve. I have 5 bots that use teleports every 1.4 minutes and I've only been banned on my main for "gold selling" when I sent a guildie 400g for his legendary. I got unbanned the next day lol.