Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CE Table

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
thanks

Oh Btw, one of my accs just got banned after update. Says Perm ban for using third party. Have been using Gzoom mostly, second account with your CE is ok atm =).

Ok
second account banned, this time i was just using CE speedhack, noclip, climp, and strafe.

Is there a detection now???

Old   #47

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluefirefly View Post
thanks

Oh Btw, one of my accs just got banned after update. Says Perm ban for using third party. Have been using Gzoom mostly, second account with your CE is ok atm =).

Ok
second account banned, this time i was just using CE speedhack, noclip, climp, and strafe.

Is there a detection now???
From what I can tell in the client I see no forms of detection visible and unless you where reported by people seeing it then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Unless there is a hooking detection within the client to CE, which there is none I can see within olly, there I would lean towards people reporting you. The strife is rather obvious to see for the most part as is the fact of clipping through things & going up terrain not normally accessible.

Old   #48

I think it was ppl reporting because i had it at 13.5 and i would move but it looked like lag.
Old   #49

Yes, going above ( I just freeze it when i have swiftness on ) does make your character appear to teleport/lag across the screen. You could file a report and complain and ask for them to prove that you where using a 3rd party program and believe it was in error and pretend to be dumb and they could probally sit and be oblivious and unban you.

Old   #50

Yes that's what I'm doing =), P.S you have a paypal donate link? =D
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluefirefly View Post
Yes that's what I'm doing =), P.S you have a paypal donate link? =D
I guess if you'd honestly like to donate you could by clicking though I never ask for anything
Old   #52

I've been freezing at 33% in WvWvW since day 1. With 100+ people watching me all the time (I'm a commander). Still no reports and no bans.

Allthough, I don't really freeze it. I just set it to 12.???? so when I get damaged or fall I still get slowed down.
Old   #53

If you look into doing code caves you could have it sit and flip back/forth between whatever speed it would actually need to be if immobilized/hit/crippled/feared and it set back to the swiftness speed after, just would take a bit of work.

I've not been banned but I tend to go somewhere off-map and very quiet for the other things which I never use unless its in a dungeon.
Old   #54

Yea i Remember seeing that commander yesterday in WvW kept putting speed boosts =). Anyhow I was botting with it and setting it to 13.5 with no clip, and bot runs 24/7. funny how I didn't get banned for botting but for third party program lol. They still haven't replied to me, anyone else know how long this takes? I should just buy 2 more accounts while i wait =).
Old   #55

Running a bot is what is considered a 3rd party program unless they have a specific bot message they added that I'm not aware of.
Old   #56

Hum.. maybe, i'll let you know.
Old   #57

Edit: I removed the xyz for teleporting and zoom distance had a huge change so i'll take time on that later ( because of there fov changes ) and I do not think i will be re-adding xyz to teleport because it appears to be red flagging now and more people are being banned.
Old   #58

So they've got detection for teleporting?
Old   #59

From what I can tell it is being detected on the server side end when I was monitoring packets when you are changing your coordinates through memory in large increments.
Old   #60

thanks dude!